Perfect Union banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, can anybody point me in the direction of some 20 round mag pouches that just holds single and are not open top with the bungee cord. I have been looking desperately everywhere. And since we cant get 30 round mags anymore. I need to change my chest reag a round so I can carry the 20 round mags. Please anybody help me here I am in dire need of these pouches!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Using the Tactical Tailor strobe/compass molle pouches. Mini 14 twenty round magazines are a good fit. Probable any quality made strobe pouch will work. Got the pouches on ebay, new condition and reasonably priced.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Using the Tactical Tailor strobe/compass molle pouches. Mini 14 twenty round magazines are a good fit. Probable any quality made strobe pouch will work. Tot the pouches on ebay, new condition and reasonably priced.
thanks that looks to be just about what I'm looking for, but with that flap and buckle how fast and easy is it to draw the mag out? And how strong and sturdy is the buckle does it shoot open when you mash the sides?;)

·
Registered
26 Posts
The buckle is sturdy. No issues with it coming undone and losing a magazine.
Buckle pops open when the side releases are squeezed.
Magazine is easy to grasp and comes out easy. As with any movements involving stress and speed, practice makes it smooth. This pouch is not as fast to use as open tops are. I have to compromise some speed for magazine protection from dirt and weather. My magazine supply is limited.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.