Perfect Union banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy wants to trade me his rra ar-15 for my stock 182 mini 14.

Rra lar-15
flat top w/ detachable handle and rear sight
aluminum full float quad rail
rock river collapsible stock
gps grip pod
(5) 30 rd. Mags
160 rd.s ammo
soft case

for

182 ruger mini 14
factory wood stock
choate hand-guard
harris bipod adapter
utg side scope mount
(one) 20 rd. Mag

what should i do?

·
Registered
176 Posts
How does your Mini Shoot?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Do you like AR's?

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
That's a no brainer, you make the trade. Are you putting up any cash? That RRA is about $800.00 new. Your Mini isn't worth that.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If the AR is in ggod shape...make the trade before he changes his mind. You can always get a later model (and better IMO) Mini cheaper than a quality AR.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have never owned an ar before but i have always wanted one. to be honest i never really could the mini shoot that well. i feel like im cheating on my girlfriend.....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Nope, sounds to good, besides what if you can't shoot the AR that well either, then your just left holding onto something you never really wanted, keep the Mini.

·
Registered
273 Posts
If you really like Mini's, then do the trade, sell the AR and upgrade to a 580/581 series. You'll have money left over for extra mags and accessories. (Although from what I'm hearing lately, maybe a 580/581 isn't an upgrade):eek:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
my goodness, I thought this is supposedly a "mini supportor" forum! :angry: Why would anybody want to trade an out-of-print / collectable vintage Ruger for a current production "a dime a dozen" black rifle? :eek: ;)

good deal, though :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts