Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a 180 series mini. Mine has functioned absolutely perfectly and I have managed to get a spare extractor in case mine breaks. I've got tons of after-market hi caps that I use with my rancher, but for some reason, only one fits in the 180. I haven't tried the couple of five-round factories that I have laying around but have heard that they will work.

My question is in regards to the 10 round clips sold by ProMag. Will they function with my 180? Has anyone had any experience with them in a 180 series? Will they hold open the bolt after the last shot? Thanks!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Can't say. I've been looking for a 180 series, but one hasn't come my way. :cool:

If the factory mags work, get more.

Look on the F.A.Q. page for the list of "next best things"

·
Registered
9,765 Posts
Hey duster, Have you checked out www.fourfourmag.com ? They sell the 10rd ProMags, and garentee all mags for life, or you can ask them at their customer service. If they don't work ya kin send em back.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 180 and love it. Sorry I can't help with the mag question, but I just use a couple factory five rounders and a couple no name 30s that a friend gave me. They work well but I do have to be careful about putting any pressure on the mag or it will misfeed. I would like to know where you found the spare parts. I can't find anything listing parts for 180 series. I plan on shooting it less now that I finally took delivery of my stainless GB, but I would like to know if I can get parts for the 180 if it ever gives out . thanks...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got lucky and found it via auction. I paid $30, but I think money well spent if anything goes wrong. So far so good. I love the way this gun looks and shoots, though I'm not taking it out much since getting my SS rancher.

Good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts