Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well March 1 has come and gone and my Marlin 17V isn't here yet! I didn't really expect it but that's what the distributor said!! Has anybody seen them at their local dealers yet? I know you weren't looking for yours yet Sarge!!!!

·
Registered
51 Posts
:p Nah, but I got my cute ammo. I'm really glad I got it too, I still think its cool to have minature rifle rounds around to play with.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sarge, When did you order the stuff? I ordered 2/10/02 and then got the little notice that it was backordered and would be shipped 2/20/02. This is 3/1/02 and still can't play with my little miniature cartridges! But I did go to Lowe's tonight and bought lumber to build a cleaning table in the middle of the reloading room. Maybe that will keep my mind off the little 17 for a few hours!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
Groundhog a local dealer by me is waiting on some Marlins and H&R Handi Rifles in 17. I've got a flyer from GREEN Supply and they show the Marlin M17V 22"Heavy Barrel bolt gun in blued for$160.19 dealer cost, Stainless is$242.61 dealer. GREEN Supply also shows the 17 in the Handi rifle for$104.95. They list the ammo for $7.69-50rnds. If the Saiga 223 rifles don't come in soon I might pick up one of the blued Marlins. This round should be a little better than Remingtons old 5mm.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Sarge, Got to at least hold one of the little beasts today!! I still haven't got mine that I ordered but stopped at a gunshop and he had some!! No guns yet but he had ammo!! It's a cute little varmint buster!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts