Perfect Union banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 10 original executive actions issued by POTUS before they were re-written
by the teleprompt writters.

1) Issue a presidential memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background system, such as, party affiliation, union membership, bank account number, and book of the month club preferance.

2) Direct the attorney general to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun ie: NRA members, southerners, the military and those little short people, you know the ones I mean, rabbits or bobbits, whatever.

3) Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full bank account check on a drug cartel before returning seized guns.

4) Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign cancelling our " national ,irresponsible, wild crazy give guns to terrorists and druggies
and take your daughter to work campaign".

5) Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks on sales of dangerous weapons
to private buyers south of the border or at least on how to appear like your doing so while not getting us involved , at all.

6) Nominate an ATF director, and I mean quick, I need someone to blame in case this comes back on me.

7) Issue a presidential memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control
to research the causes, prevention and study of : Testicles, Do we really need them ?,

8) Provide incentives for schools to hire more Union resource officers, chaufers, chefs, massusses, yoga instructors and personal assistants.

9) Commit to finalizing mental health, as to such regulation that discuss the appropriate and to add to parity of such, and to my thoughts on that matter, let me just say their are some who would, .......where was I again...........

10) Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan as to their mental health, I mean who names their kid " Secratary", I mean I can see why maybe Hilary changed hers but why does everyone follow..............

1 - 2 of 2 Posts