Perfect Union banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy guys! thinkin on selling or tradin my 10/22 rifle. it's in great shape. i installed a hogue overmolded stock, and butler creek carbon fiber barrel. shoots and feeds good so far. what would it be worth? i really don't know with those items added, any ideas?:ar15:

· Registered
9,633 Posts
Hey KYODE. If it were a std. barrel, and stock it would be somewhere between $100-$120. Don't know how much to figure for the drop ins. You might post it on e-bay to see what offers you get. I haven't seen many upgraded 10/22's for sale. I saw a new blue carbine at Walmart last month for $159. The Walmart 10/22 Delulxe Rifle goes for about $199-$214.

If you are near a gun show, you could take it there, to see if you can sell it.

Maybe some one here knows? Sorry I can't help ya more.

· Registered
9 Posts
I dont know about prices in the usa ,But you would be better to throw that BC carbon Plastic barrel on e-bay and sell the gun with a factory barrel . BC plastic barrels have a really bad reputation and it will bring the price of the gun down if you leave it on

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you know i've seen people talk about them badly. their loss i reckon. it's a great barrel. shoots 3/4" at 50 yards. may not win matches, but i ain't shootin matches either. i'll take it for hunting purposes. i wouldn't pack one of those heavy******** for it! all they are good for is bench shooting. wow! thats really useful and fun. a gun thats only good for looking at and punching paper.:rolleyes: :D

· Registered
2,113 Posts
Sounds like folks in Kentucky just like to get in the ballpark.:D I've taken the T/TS (can be seen in the gallery)hunting and it's no problem carrying it. I'm a little bigger than most so I don't mind it. I figure if I can't hit the paper then I pwobabwy can't hit the wabbit. ;)

:sniper:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.