Perfect Union banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
New Guy: There are a lot of actions/receivers available out there. BUT they will cost you more than a stock 10/22. My suggestion would be to buy a new 10/22 rifle or to try a pawnshop or someone who will sell you an action/receiver your area. I have seen actions/receivers like 10/22 that go into the hundred of dollars. Also remember because it is an action/receivers, stripped or not, it required a FFL to be sold or sent. I have located 10/22 rifles at pawnshops for $50 dollars and at yard sales for under that. The rifle may be in bad shape but if the action/receiver is workable your in the ball game. Also if the paint/covering is off the action, just finish the job and make it plain alumimuniunm...alumin......crap...just make it like stainess steel......:D

http://mikesshooting.com/10-22%20Rifles%20...20&%20Parts.htm

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Coyote, you are about the 10th person to tell me that today. All I need is the housing - the trigger assembly would be nice but not necessary. Guess I'll keep looking and see what turns up. Let me know if you happen to stumble across one. Thanks...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts