Site News and Information Have a question about the site, post it here. Forum news and updates will also be posted here.

Like Tree25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2012, 04:48   #1
Administrator
Points: 25,716, Level: 96 Points: 25,716, Level: 96 Points: 25,716, Level: 96
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Derogatory and racial slurs are not permitted

From here on out, derogatory and racial slurs are not permitted.

Anyone using such terms will be dealt with.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:48   #2
Points: 18,331, Level: 85 Points: 18,331, Level: 85 Points: 18,331, Level: 85
Last Achievements

I guess you need to go and change your rules for the Politacal forum then. While your at it, how about we ban political slurs, why is it any different if someone calls me politically motivated name than it is a racially motivate name?
Better yet, why not just get rid of the Political forum all together. There hasn't been a real discussion on their since I have been a member of this site. Just one persons opinion and others sniping at them because they disagree with said opinion.
woodstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 15:38   #3
disappointed member
Points: 80,878, Level: 100 Points: 80,878, Level: 100 Points: 80,878, Level: 100
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%
Last Achievements

THANK YOU. and i openly apologize for any offensive posts directed at you and others.

some will complain about this. it might be unpopular, but it is THE RIGHT THING TO DO. stick to it.

Last edited by hawkguy; 04-26-2012 at 17:02.
hawkguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 19:16   #4
Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
THANK YOU. and i openly apologize for any offensive posts directed at you and others.

some will complain about this. it might be unpopular, but it is THE RIGHT THING TO DO. stick to it.
Post a bunch of crap like a complete a$$hole then apologize for it.

Stupid just doesn't get any better then you, now show us all the horrors on this forum that are scaring you so much?

Lets see em?
Groucho Marx
Dirty Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 19:21   #5
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
From here on out, derogatory and racial slurs are not permitted.

Anyone using such terms will be dealt with.
Show us where, who and what Kevin, because if this forum is going to fall again like did the last time these very few pussies and cowards cried about reading something that nobody forced them to read, I'll be happy to leave.

It's always just 2 or 3 utter wimps that ruin it for hundreds of others, poor sniveling cowards.
Groucho Marx
Old 04-29-2012, 07:23   #6
disappointed member
Points: 80,878, Level: 100 Points: 80,878, Level: 100 Points: 80,878, Level: 100
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
Post a bunch of crap like a complete a$$hole then apologize for it.

Stupid just doesn't get any better then you, now show us all the horrors on this forum that are scaring you so much?

Lets see em?
deleted pointless and combative post. putting DH on ignore list solves the problem in the best manner.

Last edited by hawkguy; 04-29-2012 at 13:20. Reason: pointless post, my mistake
hawkguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:44   #7
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by hawkguy View Post
again, dirty. what a "big man" you are throwing around insults from behind your keyboard. are you now feeling big & brave, tough guy? tough guys that talk big hidden behind the internet always impress people.

again, IF using racial slurs is so important to you, put on your bedroom sheets and hang out with some people you can relate to.

you might be the most useless poster i have ever come across. and that is saying something. welcome to the ignore list, you will actually be the first i have EVER put there.
You haven't shown me a single "racial slur" yet, just a lot of tears, lets see the so-called slurs?
Groucho Marx
Old 04-29-2012, 15:00   #8
Points: 4,561, Level: 43 Points: 4,561, Level: 43 Points: 4,561, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
I guess you need to go and change your rules for the Politacal forum then. While your at it, how about we ban political slurs, why is it any different if someone calls me politically motivated name than it is a racially motivate name?
Better yet, why not just get rid of the Political forum all together. There hasn't been a real discussion on their since I have been a member of this site. Just one persons opinion and others sniping at them because they disagree with said opinion.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

I hope that they will get rid of it also! This is a gun site!!
AABEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:10   #9
anti-capitalist
Points: 73,813, Level: 100 Points: 73,813, Level: 100 Points: 73,813, Level: 100
Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6%
Last Achievements

Show us where, who and what Kevin, because if this forum is going to fall again like did the last time these very few pussies and cowards cried about reading something that nobody forced them to read, I'll be happy to leave.
You haven't shown me a single "racial slur" yet, just a lot of tears, lets see the so-called slurs?
You're the worst of the lot, Filthy.

If racist garbage were really banned from the "news and politics" section, yes it would really cramp your style.

But you don't need to scream about it. There's always a home for you on Stormfront.
freesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 18:09   #10
Points: 7,554, Level: 58 Points: 7,554, Level: 58 Points: 7,554, Level: 58
Activity: 80.0% Activity: 80.0% Activity: 80.0%
Last Achievements

Gun ownership and politics are very intertwined.. there may come a point that it is important ( perhaps we are already there) to share information with others that support the second ammendment on this particular forum. I don't see the value of throwing the baby out with the bathwater. If anyone doesn't like the political forum, I say stay out of it. I think Kevin's rules are pretty clear. If you don't own any bigboy britches then this ain't your stop.

With that said, racist name calling (and calling people a racist) tends to illustrate the point where whomever is doing the calling has run out of argument...

Bottom line is this stuff gets called out in the poli forum when it happens.. and if you can't hang, just keep moving to an area that suits the thickness of your skin.

Racist! - the standard cry of the leftist when losing an argument...
shootnpoot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 18:26   #11
anti-capitalist
Points: 73,813, Level: 100 Points: 73,813, Level: 100 Points: 73,813, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by shootnpoot View Post
bottom line is this stuff gets called out in the poli forum when it happens..
Like hell it does.
Old 04-30-2012, 18:39   #12
Last Achievements

BS Free, you for one call people out .. and they call you out, you just don't like the odds on here. The other problem is you find offense with political incorrectness more often than blatant racism. Sometimes I don't think you are being intellectually honest.

You do not have a right to not be offended .. no one can be forced to like someone or some group. I think you as a lefty equate injustice to information you cannot accept or that is adverse to your belief system .. regardless you can always report the person or persons you think have crossed the line and let kevin deal with it.

Old 04-30-2012, 18:55   #13
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

... The other problem is you find offense with political incorrectness more often than blatant racism.
The routine expressions of contempt for evidence and reason are what is "incorrect." Harry with his "who, me?" act is one example of many.

Sometimes I don't think you are being intellectually honest.
That's funny, considering you posted that, "this stuff gets called out in the poli forum when it happens."

You do not have a right to not be offended ..
Why is it right wingers are so fond of that saying? Is it that they know many of their views are indeed offensive? I think it is ...

... . regardless you can always report the person or persons you think have crossed the line and let kevin deal with it.
Again, you miss the point. You said that, "bottom line, this stuff gets called out in the poli forum when it happens." Either you are not being "intellectually honest," or, you only see what you want to see, or, by "this stuff" you meant something entirely off-topic.
Old 04-30-2012, 19:15   #14
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

you for one call people out ..
Yeah, and who else?

That's just it, until hawkguy pressed the issue, hardly anyone, not since gossman stopped posting.

The "news and politics" section has been infested by a cult mentality. Racism is not only tolerated but encouraged, sometimes with a wink and a nod, sometimes blatantly. It's not about this word or that. That this has to be spelled out only shows how many here are wilfully looking the other way and pretending not to see.

More than a few are active participants.

There is much more to it, but the rest is for another topic.
Old 04-30-2012, 19:25   #15
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
Yeah, and who else?

That's just it, until hawkguy pressed the issue, hardly anyone, not since gossman stopped posting.

The "news and politics" section has been infested by a cult mentality. Racism is not only tolerated but encouraged, sometimes with a wink and a nod, sometimes blatantly. It's not about this word or that. That this has to be spelled out only shows how many here are wilfully looking the other way and pretending not to see.

More than a few are active participants.

There is much more to it, but the rest is for another topic.
Your just one of a few ball babies who hates to see the truth laid out where everyone can see it and judge for themselves. I know it's typical for you poop throwing OWS liberal types to try and ruin everything for everyone, but why not take your fake outrage to the political department and we'll deal with your craziness there.
Groucho Marx
Old 04-30-2012, 19:30   #16
Last Achievements

Wrong again Free .. I think there is idiocy on either extreme of the political spectrum. Where I get up in arms is when some do gooder wants to squelch my freedoms, throw a hissy fit and demand that everyone see everything their way. Too much self righteousness is not good for the self righteous or those who have to endure it.

As far as this board is concerned, where does anyone on it get off telling the owner of the forum what can and can't be posted? You have a mechanism to report racial slurs whenever you believe you have heard one. Kevin also has the right to determine that what you think is offensive may not pass the smell test. When that happens, your option is to not enter the fray or remove yourself from the board.. You are like someone that jumps into a mosh pit and cries when they catch an elbow...

Perhaps if you and those on the left would cut the wolf crying wails of racism when you are trying to make political points then you may be taken more seriously....

IF memory serves me correctly I believe you actually called me, or insuated that I was a racist on at least one occassion Free. A reckless charge my friend, and more despicable than a simple slur any day of the week.

Maybe Harry is a racist.. I will formulate my opinion of him myself as will other posters. If I believe he is a racist I will in my mind, judge his arguments as credible or not. I do not need you to arrogantly tell me what I should think. If I believe that the entire board is racist, I will state same and then remove myself from this forum.

I will not pull some elementary school version of Saul Alinsky and try to destroy the board as it appears some want to do. You have the option to ignore the political section. If you don't like it just don't go there. Of course you won't because you love it Free when you think you are winning...

Old 04-30-2012, 19:54   #17
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

As far as this board is concerned, where does anyone on it get off telling the owner of the forum what can and can't be posted? You have a mechanism to report racial slurs whenever you believe you have heard one. Kevin also has the right to determine that what you think is offensive may not pass the smell test. When that happens, your option is to not enter the fray or remove yourself from the board.. You are like someone that jumps into a mosh pit and cries when they catch an elbow...
As you often do, you're making stuff up. Other than a couple of spammers, I've not reported any posts at all to Kevin, nor have I "told the owner what can and can't be posted." That's a ridiculous charge. Once more, you are flat out making stuff up.

I have no problem communicating directly with you or anyone else. You're trying to change the subject, probably because you got caught posting B.S., and now you're only piling more on.
Old 04-30-2012, 20:07   #18
Last Achievements

And you often call people racist Free .. ( often) .. and cultists and all the other leftist propaganda labels that you find perfectly OK.

I didn't say you have or haven't reported anyone .. You little Goebbels have missed the point....I said the mechanism is here for you to do so. Have at if you think someone has crossed the line ..

Man up Nancy Boy .. or was that offensive to you ? Far less despicable than your over use of the racist label ..

Old 04-30-2012, 20:12   #19
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Maybe Harry is a racist..
"Maybe"?

"Maybe" you just haven't read his posts.

Or "maybe" you are weaseling.
Old 04-30-2012, 20:26   #20
Last Achievements

Ahhh come on little G .. let it out.. call me the R word.. you know you want to...

Maybe it would make you feel better about yourself .. And don't you tend to support a group called LA RAZA , which we all know means "the race " or maybe I am misinterpreting that ?

Old 04-30-2012, 20:32   #21
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

.. And don't you tend to support a group called LA RAZA
Hate groups on the rise

Old 04-30-2012, 20:47   #22
Last Achievements

You should know .. you are as obsessed with it as you claim Harry is ...

And what do you know of a republic or the words of our founding fathers? If you had any sense about this country and the original intent you would not be the leftist that you are .. Have a good night Little G ..

See you in another more productive thread..

Old 05-07-2012, 18:32   #23
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

The Trayvon Rally in Terms Everyone Can Understand
Old 05-12-2012, 06:00   #24
Points: 17,615, Level: 84 Points: 17,615, Level: 84 Points: 17,615, Level: 84
Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1% Activity: 99.1%
Last Achievements

Talking Here's what I think !

I guess that my praying for everyone here , just isn't working !
Old 05-21-2012, 11:12   #25
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Blacks Can Murder Whites, and It Won’t Make National News