Shotgun Misc All makes and models of shotguns discussed here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 21:36   #1
Points: 2,156, Level: 28 Points: 2,156, Level: 28 Points: 2,156, Level: 28
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

? on Mossberg 535 ATS 12 guage

I was in D!cks Sporting Goods and saw a Mossberg 12 gauge 535 Turkey Gun ATS for 219.00 fun dollars. Its the camo version with Hi Viz firber optic rifle sights. Its chambered for 2 3/4-3 1/2 inch shells. It also has a 20 inch barrel and comes with a XX-Full Choke. Seems like a pretty good deal and it seems like an all round kind of shotgun. Should I pull the trigger on it?

I already have a Remington 870 and 1100 LH unfortunately both are chambered for 2 3/4 inch shells only. It suits my needs pretty well as I dont do any duck hunting but would like to occasionally do so and neither barrel is rated for steel shot. I would like to get something suitable for turkey and if I could screw a rifled choke tube in it for slugs that would be awesome too! I am kind of curious if they make tube extentions that can be screwed onto the end of it for additional shell capacity.

If you got any spiritual enrichment regarding this gun please share, Id love to hear it. I would like to get this in the next couple of day possibly.
LunaticFringeInc is offline   Reply With Quote