Perfect Union banner

Butler Creek Flip Covers Sizing

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Scorpion of Mars 
#1 ·
I recently purchased a Burris Fullfield II 2-7x35mm scope and was looking to buy some BC flip covers for it. Looking at their sizing cahrt on their website I'm guessing I want a size 05 for the objective as it is for 35.2mm or do I need the size 03 for 34mm? What size would you pick for the eye piece?
I would call them but I don't have access to a phone here and I don't see an email address for them.

#2 ·
They can be tricky to get the proper fit. I love the BC flip covers and have them on my three hunting rifles. Either find an email and shoot them the question with the specs of your scope or better yet take your scope to the nearest LGS that stocks them and test fit. Nothing worse than guessing and having to return via snail mail.

#3 ·
the problem is... the size in MM is for the OUTER DIMENSION of the objective bell... NOT THE DIAMETER OF THE LENS ITSELF!!! I had some that said they were 47 MM... and they fit PERFECTLY on a 40 MM Nikon optic... WHO KNEW?!?!? I sure as heck didnt... I was just screwing around... and HOLY BAJEEZUS IT FIT!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.