Perfect Union banner

laser rangefinder

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  magnomark 
#1 ·
Has anybody got some advise as to what is a good/accurate laser rangefinder that does not cost a arm and a leg? I will most likely only be using it up to 550-600 yrds.

#3 ·
I have a bushnell Yardage Pro 400 that I have been using for over 10 years. I don't remember how much it cost; however, it couldn't have been more that $150. It measures out to 400 yards. It has done everything I have ask of it and it does an excellent job. Since it does still work so well I haven't looked at what is on the market. If I ever do need to replace it I will probably get another Bushnell since this one has been so good.

#4 ·
:lol:I use a leupold-that is good to 600 I think.....That is,when i remember to take it!The first one I had was defective and leupold replaced it-no problems!I wish that I could justify a 1kyd unit........but I need another scope first,and then another rifle,and then another 3 pistols,and then another.....................:blink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.