WTS: MAUSER AND MOSIN SCOPES FROM WW2 ERA:

1. MOSIN/NAGANT 91/30 PU SCOPE - 300$
2. MOSIN/NAGANT 91/30 PE SCOPE - 300$
3. 2 ZF41 MAUSER SCOPES FOR K98K - 450$ FOR BOTH
4. ZF39 MAUSER SCOPE FOR K98K - 350$

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello little Pawel... I've already reported your post, but I figure it should be stated here that this guy named Apollo13 (aliases: Sturmgewehr44, Shipwreck2011, hornblower1994, photographer, luytjens1939, Shipwrecks.research271275. Yes Pawel, we have a whole dossier on you, and make no mistake, we aren't going to make it easy for you to scam anyone else) goes by the name of Pawel Tomasz Nowak, and is a legendary scammer and/or group of scammers operating under a name that is essentially the Polish equivalent of John Smith.

He's currently making the rounds on the local/smaller forums because the larger multinational forums are already 100% aware of him and actively keeping his sorry self out.

If you send him money all you'll get is excuses and frustration before eventual silence. Also you may get some pictures of forged IDs and a sob story picture featuring what appears to be a Photoshopped version of him in drag... with a kid... you're welcome for that mental image, and strong desire to call CPS (hint: it won't work. He's in Poland).

Here's a nice long post about him, detailing his methods: The Baiting of Con Artist P. Nowak (long, long thread)

And yes Pawel, I know you'll reply with some poorly written attempt at defending your fraud, but remember that you've tried this on me before via email. We had you flagged the second you tried it the first time, and are now alerting every board that you've posted on.

I'm honestly surprised you haven't tried convincing them you're a prince in Nigeria yet...

Cheers,

Fatheranderson.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.