Perfect Union banner

Weaver Offset Rail Adapter

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  dkac2 
#1 ·
I just mentioned this in another post, but it's such a neat accessory, I thought I'd post about it.

It's a newer product. It mounts on a picitinny rail and hangs off to the side and has a small picitinney rail on it.

It can be mounted under a scope and a light such as the Srteamlight/lazer combo can be mounted where you can easily reach the switch.

It can also be mounted on top of a forward rail and a red dot mounted to it, the Burris would be ideal.

The mount is at a 45 degree angle and if your primary optic failed or for close up work, your weapon can be canted to a 45 degree angle and your target sighted through the red dot.

It really works great with the light on my Mini. I can hit the momentary switch or just turn the light on with ease.

Mountng it under the scope also takes weight off the front of the weapon and it looks really clean on your weapon.

Go to Graf & Sons - The Reloading Authority - Your Source for Shooting Supplies, look at part # WE99671. It's $24.00

John K

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.