Perfect Union banner

Two of the best scope bargins around

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  RRMan03 
#1 ·
You may have never heard of these but they are worth rhe money.I have both Meuller and Hawke scopes.They make all styles but they make great rimfire models.Hawke even has a Dot reticle with a computer program for 22lr and pellets to calculated the right dots for the correct range.It is great.All you need to know is the velocity and it will do the rest.I have a 3.5X10X44 Meuller on my single shot 22 and a Hawke 3X9X40 Map 8 on my 10/22.Both will shot sub MOA at 50-75 yards.Single shot rifle is a cheap Savage and the 10/22 is a Deluxe with a 22" barrel.

#3 ·
One is E.Authur Brown Company.Google it up.They sell both brands. Also some good buys on ebay.They are not very well know and you will either love them or hate them but for the price if you do not like them trade them or put them on a board for sale.Somebody will want them. I am getting ready to order 2-3 for my 22's.I have never used them on high power guns just rimfires.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.