Perfect Union banner

Vortex Strikefire Red Dot Scope.

6K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  fred12005 
#1 ·
#3 ·
ar-15.com...i did a google search and found it. Im gonna drag my feet a bit and see what people say about it, but it sounds like a pretty good optic and a good cheap solution for a Aimpoint. Its either going to be this or a Tasco ProPoint.

I want a waterproof red dot, though i dont know why. :D

#5 · (Edited)
I like the Tasco World Class Scopes but was dissapointed with the pro point red dot..I wouldnt have a scope that wasnt waterproff. I have an OLD aimpoint (LEO) red dot on a car i5 that I used to carry in my cruoiser It is outstanding Unfortuniately the red dot is radioactive and is no longer visable ( to me at least ) at night But it is still perfect at night Also have an aimpoint on a mini 14 which i like real well, but a little to pricey right mow for me to put on a second back up weapon. Will do some follow up and let you know what i find
Fred

#7 ·
I got a buddy that is a Pro Staffer for Vortex, I think they hit a home run with that when they brought it out.....alot of AR owners love it.

I have seen in on the net at some places for under $140 once in a while too.

#9 ·
They use to have em listed even cheaper.....
I guess they caught on that they were selling them really cheap.
I got an old members catalog in JAN (printed) that had em listed at under $125 for members but, now it's $149 non members/ $134.99 Members.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.