Perfect Union banner

BC Flip-Up Lens Covers

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Der Verge 
#1 ·
Hey all, have decided that I'm tired of traditional scope covers and I want some of the Butler Creek flip-up scope covers. Question is, whats the easiest way to decide what size I need for my scope. I know that the obj bell is 40mm, but there are several different sizes in that range! The scope in question is a Simmons Master ProHunter 6-18x40. Thanks in advance!

Kelly

#3 ·
Once you find a size, they were selling at snipercentral for about $4. No matter though, they are worth every penny at $8 each.

#5 ·
Thats what I was thinking Song Dawg, I've already measured them. My next question is: Is it ok to go a tad bit bigger? Its not likely I'll find some that are exactly the size I need, and I figured it would be better to go a little bigger than smaller. Let me know if thats how it works.

Kelly

#8 ·
Ther hase to be a Bass Pro Shop or a Sportsman Warehouse close by for you in Kentucky. Don't they carry Butlers?

#9 ·
Weaver just put out their version of the pop ups. I bought them. They have a slightly stretchable rubber sleave on them. It help them fit snug, and they do that well. They seemed to be a little less picky about finding the exact size. You may want to check them out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.