Perfect Union banner

Sightron SII Big Sky scope

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  lobo2gun 
#1 ·
I just purchased a Sightron SII Big Sky 4x16x42 target rifle scope. I mounted it on a Savage Model 10 FPL in .308 Win. I zeroed it at 100 yard increments from 100 to 700 yards. I thought the glass looked excellent. At 500 yards I was shooting at a 2-inch orange dot on 12 power and I could easily see it and my shot holes. I'm going to shoot it again next week and I'll see how well it holds it's zeros at the different ranges. I have an older Sightron target scope and it is perfectly repeatable, so I'm hoping the new one is as good.

#3 ·
Hi! I noticed your profile indicates you're somewhere in Missouri. I'm in Missouri. Did you pick up your scope in Missouri or go shopping online? If you did get it in the Show Me state, what/where was the store? Thanks!

#5 ·
I also own a Sightron ( bad name ) good scope . Of all the scopes I own it was the least expensive and the best . I owned many brands of scopes leupold ,simmons ,tasco , redfield, to name a few .no other scope was as good for the money . I highly recomend Sightron

To all the leupold guys who are going to attack me let me state my Leupold vx III 6.50-20x40 is everybit as good as my sightron but $800.00 for the Leupold compared to $250.00 for my sightron the sightron wins hands down.

I would also like to note I have'nt tested either scopes warranty.

I am in south east missouri

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.