Perfect Union banner

IOR Bucarest

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  AF FAL 
#1 ·
I was in one my local gunshops last week when one of the sales guys directed my attention to a custom FAL with the IOR on it. The rifle was listed at $3500 but seemed cheap compared to the optic mounted to it. It was a 35mm tube with a fixed 6X illuminated dot and range finder with windage marks. I had never heard of the IOR but was instantly impressed.
He said the price for the scope was around $550. Anybody using one of these? Do they work as good as they look?

#2 ·
IOR are awesome scopes, especially for the money you pay for the quality you get. I have heard about them for years, but never had a chance to get my hands on one. I was so impressed after using them on this last deployment I decided to become a dealer after I got back. IOR Valdada is only about 30 minutes from me.

I checked out all of their scopes while in the office, ALL are EXCEPTIONAL optics, and as I said the price is great.

As soon as I get in touch with the moderators you can look for a new profile I will use as a dealer and starting a group buy for these bad boys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.