For Sale - Parts Parts (not complete firearms!) for SALE OR TRADE.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2012, 11:14   #1
Points: 17,501, Level: 84 Points: 17,501, Level: 84 Points: 17,501, Level: 84
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Last Achievements

WTS 5.45x39 upper

I'm selling my 5.45 upper because I just don't shoot it much and I have a Saiga in the same caliber to have fun with. I have approx 250 rds through it (all non-milsurp and non corrosive Wolf and Hornady) and the upper is terrific. Fairly accurate on a windy day, wouldn't know how accurate it really is as I haven't had a chance to dial it in on a calm day (never get those around here on my range). In the wind it is sub 3 MOA without trying, capable of much better with the right ammo and calm conditions. Comes with 6 magazines (5 ASC and 1 CProducts), XP spring and the scope and mount. The scope is a Barska 1.25-4.5, model AC10018. It is a decent scope with good clarity and easy to pick up target quickly. The mount is a Burris PEPR QD. For the whole package I am asking $675 shipped. If you just want the upper w/o the scope and mount $575 shipped. Buyer pays extra for insurance if desired. I accept M.O., cashiers checks, and cash. No Paypal or personal checks. Please feel free to ask any questions you have.

TG

***SOLD PENDING FUNDS***
Attached Thumbnails
WTS 5.45x39 upper-m-p-upper.jpg  

Last edited by TacticalGenius; 08-10-2012 at 15:26.
TacticalGenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 15:03   #2
Points: 17,501, Level: 84 Points: 17,501, Level: 84 Points: 17,501, Level: 84
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Last Achievements

How about $625 shipped for the whole kit and $525 shipped for the upper and mags without the scope and mount?

TG