For Sale - Parts Parts (not complete firearms!) for SALE OR TRADE.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2004, 17:02   #1
Points: 7,373, Level: 57 Points: 7,373, Level: 57 Points: 7,373, Level: 57
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

All of the items below are for sale, prices negotiable for multiple items. Preferred payment is USPS MO to help protect both parties. Thank you!

10/22 Components:
Zephyr 2000 ‘HK style’ peep sights for Ruger 10/22 $25 shipped.
Ruger 10/22 barrel used, no sights $13 shipped cheapest way possible.
Ruger 10/22 wood stocks (2) one is brand NEW, the other has four small holes in the top along the barrel groove where I had a ‘heat shield’ mounted but also has sling studs. $30 and $18 respectively shipped
Butler Creek synthetic stock for a Ruger 10/22 $35 shipped.
As soon as the new wood stock or BC synthetic is sold, the other is no longer for sale, as I need to keep one for one of my 10/22’s.

Videos:
North American Hunting Club videos: $6 each shipped via media mail or all 6 for $30
There are six volumes numbers 1,3,4,6,7,8.
I had the other volumes at one time, but only kept the BEST returning 2 and 5 hence the incomplete set! These have only been played a couple of times. They offer a unique blend of instructional segments prepared by the NAHC staff and member video of hunts and interesting events.

Books:
Combat $16 shipped USPS Media Mail.
Survival $16 shipped USPS Media Mail.
Combat and Survival are a two book compilation of the 28 book series “Combat and Survival.” The two books do not contain all the info in the 28 books, but do have a substantial amount of info inside. I’ll cut you a deal of $29 shipped via USPS media mail for both.

The Complete Books of Tanning Skins and Furs by James Churchill $9 shipped via USPS media mail

LBE gear:
2 USGI 1qt. canteens and covers, and one M16 magazine pouch minus the grenade loops plus one canteen cup-$20 shipped

If you post or PM me, there is a good chance I will NOT see it in a timely manner!!
PLEASE, email me at: plainsmanstrades@yahoo.com

Plainsman
Plainsman is offline   Reply With Quote