Perfect Union banner

SLIDE-FIRE Tactical 14 Ruger Mini-14

Question 
7K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  tri70 
#1 ·
#9 ·
I guess it all in what you want. I have friends that own sub machines guns as well as full auto AR's. They seem to be a great way to waste ammo and overheat a barrel.

So I just keep plodding away, one shot at a time and seeing just how tight a group I can produce.

Disclaimer:
I'm old and set in my ways.

#15 ·
New look for Old Minis and new Minis

Wood is good. I like my minis traditional look, but I wanted a shorter carbine. This is the result. A bull-pup configureation. It's not a slide fire, but double, and tripple taps seem to flow at your command with this trigger attachment I have added to my Har-Bar accuriser. Also a modified mini stock to accomidate the new grip holds. I will try to get some vidio this year, and make it available (the conversion kit) to more than just the few I now have had manufactured. I also have a one piece stock available made of black walnut.
This new style is held like an AR @ rest. Across your body. It is a different experiance from the traditional mini hold, but much more manuverable, and can be comfortably used in extremly close quarters. So I call it "Mini-CQ.
More pix @ mini 14 mini 30 or mini 14 mini 30

Attachments

#17 ·
Wood is good. I like my minis traditional look, but I wanted a shorter carbine. This is the result. A bull-pup configureation. It's not a slide fire, but double, and tripple taps seem to flow at your command with this trigger attachment I have added to my Har-Bar accuriser. Also a modified mini stock to accomidate the new grip holds. I will try to get some vidio this year, and make it available (the conversion kit) to more than just the few I now have had manufactured. I also have a one piece stock available made of black walnut.
This new style is held like an AR @ rest. Across your body. It is a different experiance from the traditional mini hold, but much more manuverable, and can be comfortably used in extremly close quarters. So I call it "Mini-CQ.
More pix @ mini 14 mini 30 or mini 14 mini 30
abomination

purification by fire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.