Perfect Union banner

Just in case of a Zombie Apocalypse

4K views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  dglockster 
#1 ·
Howsit PU Crowd

I edc a large frame auto, but when my my daughter travels with me and my wife, I always take a long gun with. Used to be my Mav 88, but since my
Mini14 arrived, its taken over that duty. Like usual my wife asked "Why are you taking your long gun with" and like usual I said "Just in case of a Zombie Apocalypse"
This morning I almost needed to engage poaching feral dogs, and just realized how vital such a gun is.
Imagine being miles away from home and civil unrest, red dawn, service delivery protests or a Zombie Apocalypse erupts. Imagine being without a long gun miles away from home. Now add to that you have to fend for yourself and your wife and your 19 month old BABY DAUGHTER.
I got goosebumps and a hollow pit in my stomach!!!!!

Being defenseless and not being able to defend your own!!! (hand gun can only do so much)

Call me paranoid etc etc. My Mini 14 will travel with me and my family on ALL our ventures in life, cause I dont want to ever in my life say " If only I did....."

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.