Perfect Union banner

promag nomad iron sight replacement??

4K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  ddubs 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,
I just put my old 10/22 into a promag nomad stock. I have to say it looks and feels sweet, but im not really feelin the iron sights on it. I haven't been able to find anything about replacing them. I was thinking magpul buis that would co-witness with a red dot.... any ideas? Anyone done this? Ideas or suggestions appreciated. Thanks?

#4 ·
yea but i dont think there is a rail underneath the rear sight on the nomad. I can remove the front sight and replace it with the magpul, but if i have to put the rear sight just in front of the stock nomad rear sight, they will be pretty close together. Maybe Ill go pick up the front mbuis tomorrow and try it, i have the rear already.

#5 ·
Ok here are some pics. The only camera I have is on my old blackberry, so sorry they're not the greatest. The front sight is removable and the rail runs underneath it so I can put a MBUS there no problem, but the rear sight sits lower, so I would have to put the rear MBUS in front of it.... I was looking for some people who have the nomad and see if they have done anything like this. The last pic is with my 581 series S/S Mini 30 Ranch.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.