Perfect Union banner

Fiochii(?) ammo???

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Kyle F. 
#1 ·
Is the Fiochi 22 LR good ammo for the 10/22???

#3 ·
Fiochi OK

I've used their .38 special & .45 ACP and was pleased. I've never seen Fiochi ammo in .22LR. Where'd you get it?

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Amen to that!

#6 ·
I've used their .38 special & .45 ACP and was pleased. I've never seen Fiochi ammo in .22LR. Where'd you get it?

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Amen to that!
I bought a box from Natchess online for my Bersa 380. I just keep my eye out. Ammunitiontogo is also a website to watch for ammo.

#4 ·
I have both Fiocchi's

Fiocchi® Exacta™ Super Match Grade .22 LR 40 Gr. RN 50 rds.

$7.87

Fiocchi® Rimfire Super Match .22 LR Biathalon Match 40 Gr. RN 50 rds. $7.87

I got them BOTH at sportsmans guide... The bullets themselves look to be plain lead... no coating, or lube on them... They seem to shoot OK... but not GREAT... certainly not as well as I expected. I Tried them out of several Ruger's... couldnt get either one to group 10 rounds under an inch at 50 yards... those same rifles will put 10 rounds of Wolf Match Target under a dime...

YMMV...

Your rifle may LOVE the stuff... so...

:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.