Perfect Union banner

Local Gun Show

992 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  planeoldguy 
#1 ·
I went to the local gun show today looking for 22lr ammo and Ruger mags.I found 4 bricks of ammo. 1 Federal whick I bought for 15.00. 2 Bricks of some no name Russian made for 40.00 per brick and one brick of Remington Golden Bullet for 35.00. Found 1 factory Ruger 10 shot mag and 4 Eagle Mags. The Eagle's were 35.00 each. Times are hard. My local Walmat has no 22lr at all.I di see one used Ruger 10/22 that looked like it had been dragged behind car.It was priced at 350.00.At least Ammo cans are still cheap.

#3 ·
My local Dicks Sporting goods has 12 brand new Ruger 1022 on the shelf. 10 standard and 2 stainless.
I bought a toolbox full of Remington plinking rounds at Bass Pro about 4 weeks ago, haven't shot a one yet. I was at Bass Pro last weekend and they don't have 22 in any fassion at all. Wiped out.
I have about 20,000 rounds in various makes so I'm set for awhile.

#5 ·
I just grab what I can at wally world, got 1000 .223 and 1100 .22 I just grab it when I see it, I figure I have enough till the cancer gets me, but I'll keep buying when it's there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.