Perfect Union banner

Winchester Dynapoint ?

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Fishslayer 
#1 ·
Is there something about this ammo (22) I don't know? Went to a gun auction yesterday in Ohio at Garner's. They were bidding and Getting $57.00 per Briq of 500 rounds. All the Ammo was going for at least 10 to 100 percent higher than what you could buy it for in a store. Talk about PANIC Buying.....They sold at least 11 briqs at this price..
Left after that, Guns were going at a Premium also.
Semper Fi
just keep what you have DRY......The PANIC is Starting

#2 ·
Dyna points is one ammo that all my .22's shoot well. I have 6, 500 round boxes left so I think I should start looking for some more.

As far as the price, supply and demand. People want it and they will pay for what they want.

And for the "The PANIC is Starting", Its been going on since the "Chosen One" took office.

#3 ·
Auctions are strange places. Sometimes you get a great deal, sometimes people get auction fever and just go nuts over stuff that you wouldn't give a second look at a store.

Unless they were .22 mags. That might have driven up the price, but still...

I think that one of the draws to the Dynapoints is a rumor that they stay subsonic in short barrels, like carbines or handguns. Again, even so, I'd blame auction fever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.