Perfect Union banner

Dan Wesson .375

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  wolfspotter 
#1 ·
I have an opportunity to buy a Dan Wesson .375 revolver with a nice leather holster,but at @ $32 for 20 rounds (ouch!) I am not sure I would shoot it much. But....I can get it for $350. Any advice? Reloading is not an option.

#2 ·
unless you are an advanced experienced reloader.......the 375 is an extremely expensive proposition to shoot. I have one myself. I have to make all my brass for it which is very time comsuming and there are only 2 factory bullets that work in it and they are very very expensive so, needless to say........i rarely shoot mine. $350 is an excellant price and they do make a wonderful paper weight if you are into collecting. I'd only be interested it in myself as a second parts gun or just another paper wieght myself at that price. If you don't want it......send it my way. TY

#4 ·
Awesome..........i think you'll like having it and if you need help with anything for it like brass or what not......just ask me. Yes i would take it off your hands if you decide not to buy it.........it does need a good home where it'll be well cared for. I spend my winters in Jax so.....just let me know. TY

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.