Religion Chit Chat This is a place for all religious talk.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2006, 06:57   #1
Points: 13,151, Level: 74 Points: 13,151, Level: 74 Points: 13,151, Level: 74
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Adam the Man, Adam the Myth

Swordslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 08:41   #2
Points: 7,404, Level: 57 Points: 7,404, Level: 57 Points: 7,404, Level: 57
Last Achievements

The name Adam in the Bible is a bad translation from the original text. Adaman, translated to be literally "human being" void of sex, has become a male named Adam somehow.

Thats what i've read anyhow.

- Dave
Old 03-27-2006, 19:29   #3
Points: 8,715, Level: 62 Points: 8,715, Level: 62 Points: 8,715, Level: 62
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by ShootinDave
The name Adam in the Bible is a bad translation from the original text. Adaman, translated to be literally "human being" void of sex, has become a male named Adam somehow.

Thats what i've read anyhow.

- Dave
If you are discussing biblical interpretation as if there is a mathmatical exactitude to every word, then you are not taking into consideration that that is where the different denominations are derived from. Methodists believe different than Episcopalians. They are all bound together by Faith.
Zen900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2006, 00:00   #4
Last Achievements

No... I am talking about the original text that stated "Adaman" as the original creation. It is translated as "human being" no sex. It's fact, not opinion.
Old 03-28-2006, 18:20   #5
Last Achievements

No... I am talking about the original text that stated "Adaman" as the original creation. It is translated as "human being" no sex. It's fact, not opinion.
Then that is your interpretation. That is what you believe. I'm not sure what denomination holds to that interpretation. I'm not sure there is an "origonal" text either. At least that is what a Pastor told me once. What "origonal" story are you referring to? Greek? Hebrew?
Old 03-28-2006, 22:14   #6
Last Achievements

Well..... Aramaic namely. The Hebrew translation is similar. My point is that the original versus stated "Adaman" as the creation. The translation of this does not have anything to do with belief. Historians have translated this directly as "human being" void of sex. I was raised a Catholic, and remain one. I can assure you that this was never presented as part of that faith.

It is fact, not a biased opinion. Do some research if you so wish.

- Dave

EDIT: SWORD! step in here anytime and explain your message behind the thread. I'm sure this is quite intertaining for you!

Last edited by ShootinDave; 03-28-2006 at 22:15.
ShootinDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 00:00   #7
Last Achievements

I can assure you that this was never presented as part of that faith.
Are you saying you have found an inconsistancy in the Bible that has sent your faith spiraling out of control like a helicopter hit by an RPG? Are these historians you are reading from Secularists or are they Biblical scholars? There is a difference you know? Secularists do have a tendency towards debunking anything involving faith. They have a tendency to try and introduce doubt into the minds of the Faithful. It is an annoying habit Secularists have and won't admit to. If you have read the Aramaic story yourself and you also can read Hebrew then I'm not sure I'm the person who can help you? However, I can count to ten in Spanish.
Old 03-29-2006, 16:13   #8
Last Achievements

Go out and look it up yourself if you wanna be so cynical.
Old 03-29-2006, 17:41   #9
Last Achievements

Go out and look it up yourself if you wanna be so cynical.
But wouldn't that apply more to you than to me?
Old 03-29-2006, 18:11   #10
Points: 30,801, Level: 100 Points: 30,801, Level: 100 Points: 30,801, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Just wanted to say a big WELCOME BACK to Sword. Glad to see you here and look forward to talking with you more later. Now......back on topic.
rugmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 18:16   #11
Last Achievements

I guess it does since I study the topic and you ask all of your knowledge from pastors. Neither is inherently better, but you seem to think so i guess.

Sword, please jump in. Though I am pretty much done here. I jumped in becuase I thought you had read the same stuff as me. The title led me to think so anyway...... HELLO??? Echoes.......

EDIT: I mistyped in earlier responses. I should have said that translations have led some to believe that "Adaman" was a bad translation into a male "Adam". I just said it was a bad translation. I over simplified the statement. sorry bout that.

- Dave

Last edited by ShootinDave; 03-29-2006 at 18:21.
ShootinDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 21:16   #12
Last Achievements

I guess it does since I study the topic and you ask all of your knowledge from pastors. Neither is inherently better, but you seem to think so i guess
Better? Nah, I notice you used the word "fact" and this fact you discovered seemed to have shaken your belief system. If I was mistaken in this observation of what was implied or written between the lines of your research about Adam the Man then I take it back. I thougt you were saying you have found out with %100 certainty that what you were taught wasn't true.
Old 03-29-2006, 22:51   #13
Last Achievements

I don't believe that any story in the Bible should be taken at face value. Are the stories literal or are they metaphors for something else.... that is beyond the scope of human writers? I DON'T KNOW. lol. But I do know that I am not just going to listen to my local pastor and set my beliefs in stone. Just look at how much Christianity has changed through out history. It changes and yet the stories remain the same....... maybe its not the stories that tell us literally whats going on.

- Dave
Old 04-02-2006, 12:54   #14
Points: 5,194, Level: 46 Points: 5,194, Level: 46 Points: 5,194, Level: 46
Last Achievements

Everyone has their own beliefs, no one will ever agree on any one subject when it comes to the bible, original text or king james.
Old 04-06-2006, 17:32   #15
Points: 4,628, Level: 43 Points: 4,628, Level: 43 Points: 4,628, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Here is what I meant.

This is Swordslinger.

Yes, I am useing my son's account this time......guilty. Ban us both if you like, but my e-mail confirmation has been fixed.

I posted it here and retracted it briefly to keep from stirring stuff up. Here goes!! The flames begin!!!

Chapter Two
"If the Foundation's be Destroyed"

“ If the foundations be destroyed”
Adam the Man. Adam the Myth.

From the introduction, you can see my intentions of this book. With the information given in the previous chapter concerning the Biblical plan of Salvation, it is my prayer that if you had unfinished business with The Lord, you will have taken care of that. I believe it to be necessary to have the Holy Spirit as your guide, when partaking of what seems to be the “strong meat” of the Word. It is also my prayer that you will see that I try to be humble in this writing, as I was in the same shoes, searching for new truths, just a few years ago.

I do not plan for this to be an in depth study of all of the Wonderful things of God. I, for one do not claim to know them all. Another reason is that I have designed this to be an introductory message, one that will lead you to other, more competent scholars than me. Yes, there are going to be many things that appear to be “left out” of this study that will not be discussed for lack of time and space. Many of you that have been in the Christian Anglo-Israel movement will need to be patient as we move through some of the elementary teachings. What many consider “milk of the Word” is actually “meat” to others that have been bottle fed in the churchianity groups of today. The questions contained herein are some of the first questions that I had when first being exposed to this “new” truth. It will begin with the very foundation, in Genesis, with Adam.

How many times have you wondered why there are so many different races that have allegedly sprung from the lions of Adam? Oh yes, as a child you and I were told that Adam fathered all of the people of the world. You were probably told by your Sunday school teacher that Eve was the mother of all the people. In fact, the Bible says, Eve means the “mother of all living” in Genesis 3:20. But we do not think that Eve was the Mother of all insects, plants, reptiles and apes do we?

But let us look at this from Scriptural, as well as a scientific standpoint. After all, this is the foundation of Christianity, the very beginning, is it not? In the building trade it is common knowledge that if the foundation is off by just a very small margin, you will have a house that is structurally incorrect at the very least. And, what you get from that is not only a home that is unstable, but one that will not stand up to the tests of time, and very dangerous to it’s inhabitants. This is the very foundation that has been poured upon in the Judeo-churhianity world today. They have created an unstable and unsafe environment for the flock of Jesus Christ, and it will not last. The people are in danger not only because of the false teaching in regards to the Biblical plan of salvation, but also because they have been denied the simple knowledge of “who” the book is written to. The Lord God teaches us is Hosea 4:6 that His people are “destroyed for a lack of knowledge”.

Please don’t misunderstand me, there are many ministers out there that are truly deceived, and do not know any better. Our enemies infiltrated the seminaries long ago for that very purpose. There are also those that go with the flow in order to keep the 501-c3 status, and their paycheck. As a result of “seeking not the love of the truth”, our Father has sent a strong delusion upon them that they might believe a lie.

“And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:” 2nd Thessalonians 2:10-11

Rejecting truth is a serious offense. Did not Christ say that He was the “truth”? Do not the Scriptures tell us that He desires for us to “be saved, and come to the knowledge of the truth”? Please take what you read here and do as the Bereans and search them out for yourself to see if they are so. Please know that at some point, Cognitive Dissonance will kick in. That is when you automatically reject a new truth, simply because it is different that what you were taught in the past. And that is exactly what I did, and worked diligently in trying to disprove it. Just be careful not to reject truth simply because you do not like it. Remember, Christ said, “I am the Way, the TRUTH and the life”, and when we reject truth because it makes us uncomfortable, we are rejecting Him.

On with the foundation-

In order to make sure that the foundation is plumb and square, we must take the Bible not only for what it says, but also for what it means. We know that throughout the Word of God, names are of great importance. Let’s look at just a few: Abraham = A father of a multitude. Israel = he will rule as God. Samuel = Heard of God. Etc.

There are many more examples for one that wanted to make an in depth study. Names tell us a great deal about a person, and in some cases, a great deal about their physical characteristics as well. Adam is the one we are focusing on here, so for a definition of his name, we must go to the Hebrew word.

120 “'adam aw-dawm' from 119; ruddy i.e. a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.):--X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person”

As we see in the above definition, the name “Adam” comes from one particular root word, #119. Here is the Strong’s definition of 119.

119 “'adam aw-dam' to show blood (in the face), i.e. flush or turn rosy:--be (dyed, made) red (ruddy).”

We can see from the above definition that Adam had the ability to to blush, turn rosy, and show blood in the face. One geneticist describes the attributes of skin colors as follows.

“ The color of normal skin is due to the presence of three kinds of colored chemicals, or pigments. The first of these is melanin, a dark brown substance…the second of the three is carotene, this yellow substance is present in carrots…. The third pigment is hemoglobin, which is the red coloring in the matter of blood….the hemoglobin occurs in the blood vessels beneath the skin, so that very little can be seen. The amount of either melanin or carotene in the skin covers it up completely. The hemoglobin does show up in the skin of white men…It is the hemoglobin that accounts for the pink cheek and the ability to blush.” William C Boyd Ph.D. (Races and people, 1955 pp.43-45.)

Adam was fair and white, which allowed for the blood to show “in the face” as the Hebrew word means. It is very common in many languages, especially English to name something due to it’s appearance. A Blue Bird is as good of an example as any. Think to yourself for a moment of all of the things that you recall that are named by their very visual description.

I do not intend to go into exactly what happened in the garden. But something, a great deception did happen that caused the fall of Adam and Eve in the pristine biosphere that lay east of Eden, and they were forever “evicted”. I will say that what ever it was, it resulted in beginning the evil, and “perverse generation” that we have today as enemies of Christ, and Christianity.

One question that I has when I started questioning what was taught to me in the Judeo-chuchianity world was this; “When Cain was cast out by God for murdering his righteous brother Abel, who did he take for a wife? Who did he build a city for? And, who was he afraid of? You have probably read Genesis 4:13-18 and asked yourself the same questions. Most do.

There has been a great, silent book burning in America. A book burning that has taken place over the past 100 years or more. And just as George Orwell said, “He, who controls the past, controls the future.” One of the books I am referring to was written by Alexander Winchell in 1880, entitled; The Preadamites: The existence of men before Adam. This little book is very hard to find, and ever harder to get back once you loan it out, as I have discovered first hand. I will quote from it from time to time in this chapter. Another very valuable book that is very easy to obtain as of yet, is: The Origin of Race and Civilization by Charles Weisman. One that I will also quote from in this chapter.

It was common knowledge over one hundred years ago that all humanoids did not come from Adam. Do not misunderstand me. God looked upon His creation, and said it was good. We are just not all the same, and we should adhere to God’s plan of “kind after kind”, the theme all throughout the first words of the Bible. When we accept the “New World Order’s”, Babylonian melting pot myth, we are led right up to the alter of the heathen just as Solomon did.

Using scientific evidence, it is very clear that the non-Adamic peoples were here long before the man called Adam appeared on the scene. It is also very clear that the earth is much older than six thousand years.. If we read, and do a word study into Genesis 1:2, we can shed a little more light on the subject.

“And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.” Gen. 1:2

Between verses one and two, there is an indeterminable amount of time, possibly spanning millions of years. The words translated, “without form and void” are; “Tohu va Bohu”. The young’s Concordance gives the following definitions to these Hebrew words used in conjunction: “Tohu = a ruin, vacancy. Bohu = emptiness.” Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance translates it: “Tohuw = to lie waste.”

Even in our language today we know to void something, like a check for instance, means to “cancel it out.” We make it as if the check was never there, but that does not change the fact that it was there, does it? In Genesis one, the created man and woman (not Adam and Eve) were told to:

“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth…” Genesis 1:28

How could some thing be replenished, had it not been once filled?

In our modern language, it can be rendered as an “empty ruin”, and this empty ruin was without light, according to the Scriptures. Here we have all of the necessary elements for an ice age, during which an unknown number of events had taken place resulting in a state of darkness.

Scientist tell us today that if the suns heat was withdrawn, every atom of moisture would freeze and fall as hail or snow. Not long after that the air would become solid. This reminds me of a Scripture.

“Out of whose womb came the ice? And the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it? The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen." Job 38:29-30

In the book of Jeremiah the Prophet, we read another description of this disaster to creation.

24 “I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
25I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
26I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.
27For thus hath the LORD said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.” Jeremiah 4:23-27

The “without form and void” in the above Scripture, is the only other place that the exact words; “Tohu va Bohu” is used. The only other place that this is used is in Genesis 1:2. Notice that “cities” were torn down, and it says, “there was no man”. The way Jeremiah words this, it appears as if there were man there before this great destruction. This will explain much to those who are willing to search it out. There is NO Biblical evidence suggesting that the earth is only six thousand years old. In fact, it detracts from Christianity to teach such a thing when the evidence about us show just the opposite. That is what this teaching id designed to do, lead people, intelligent people away from Christ.

The Scriptures are very clear that Adam was not the first “man”. There are two creation stories, one in Genesis one, and then Adam was created in Genesis chapter two. Note the differences in the two which totally separate them from being a “retelling” of the first. I will underline the clear differences, then note references to the Adamic story.

Genesis 1:27-29
“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. (In Gen. 2, God created Adam, then Eve. Apparently not on the same day.)
28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, (Adam was not told to “replenish the earth.” And we don’t see any type of procreation until after the fall in the Garden) and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, (Adam was clearly told not to eat of every tree.) in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.”

Now let us look at the Adamic creation in Genesis chapter two, eighth day man.

Genesis 2

Emphasis mine
5”And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.”……(Take note that this does not claim that there was no man, just no man capable of agriculture. Science agrees that man walked here on earth from very ancient times, but it wasn’t until six thousand years ago that man began to build agrarian societies. And then out of “nowhere” comes all of this intelligence about farming.)
7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. (no such thing was said of sixth day “man”. It just says “male and female He created He them”. No mention of a soul at all.)
17”But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.” (the Genesis 1 sixth day man was not given any restrictions.)
18And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; (This man was clearly created without a mate to “replenish the earth” with) I will make him an help meet for him.
20And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him. (Are we supposed to believe that Adam’s mate could have been one of the “beasts of the field”?, That is where he was looking.)
21And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; ( It is interesting to note that the word translated “ribs” here is#6763 in Strong’s and means; a “curve.” It is clear from what we know now about DNA, that this was what is known as the “helix curve” found in a strand of DNA. No such thing was said of the man created in Genesis one.)
22And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

(Would an event such as this have been left out of the first creation story, if this is in fact a “retelling”? I think not.)

Here is a parallel chart of the differences.
In Genesis chapter One
They all (plural) were CREATED. Adam alone (singular) is FORMED
Formed is Hebrew word #3335 yatsar

Created is Hebrew word #1254 bara'
"...male and female created he them" (Gen 1:27) But in Genesis chapter Two
"...in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed." (Gen 2:8)
They are created male and female at the same time. No 'Adam's Rib' here! Adam is formed some time before Eve.
She later being made from him.
They were simply created, human and mortal.
"And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" (Heb 9:27). Adam given the breath of life, became a living soul.
(Adam would have lived forever had he not fell - see Gen 6:3 "for that he also is flesh"). Ask yourself, "also," as in whom else?
They are told to multiply.
"...Be fruitful and multiply..." (Gen 1:28) No such command is given to Adam and Eve
(Adam's family was told to multiply after the flood; i.e., Noah's family was told in Gen 9:1).
Mankind given dominion over animals and fish. Adam was a farmer.
The animals were wild animals and the plants were wild plants. No names given. They were domestic animals and crop plants.
Adam named these.
There was not yet rain. "...went up a mist from the earth..."(Gen 2:6)

In light of what we just read, it is not hard to see that there were men, at the very least a humanoid creation here before Adam.
The “man” created in Genesis one is of the same race as Adam of Genesis two, according to the words used. But throughout the Old Testament, not every word used for man is Aw-Dawm, some are “Enosh” and are not to be mistaken for Adam man. This is one of the other races that were here when Adam was created. When you come upon the word “man” in your studies, be sure to check you Strong’s. Here is the definition from

Strong’s:
582 “'enowsh en-oshe' from 605; properly, a mortal (and thus differing from the more dignified 120)husband, (certain, mortal,…. person, servant, some ( X of them), + stranger,….” (Note that even the definition discriminates between the two types by number)
Here is the definition from the root word found in 605.
605 “'anash aw-nash' a primitive root; to be frail, feeble, or…. desperate(-ly wicked), incurable, sick, woeful.”

From these definitions we can gain much knowledge about these two types of “men”. Here is what I get from it:
1. Mortal, and less dignified that 120 “Adam”, a servant, stranger (i.e. an alien or foreigner)
2. to be frail, feeble, desperately wicked, incurable, sick , woeful.

Sounds like the kind of guy you wouldn’t want to meet in a dark alley. But this proves the point that there are different races (strangers) created, but not mentioned as such by the translators.

The Genesis one “Aw-dawm” would have been a hunter gatherer, as he was clearly told to eat what ever he wanted of tree and beast alike. (Genesis 1:30) We know that God’s Laws were in effect at the time of Abraham, long before Moses codified them on Mt. Sinai, for God said of Abraham, that:
“Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws” Genesis 26:5
Where do you think Abraham learned of these “laws”, had they not been passed down through Seth? We know that the Law Moses codified forbad the eating of certain meats.

I believe this “Hunter aw-dawm” was a more early type of man that had been here to many millennia. The creation story says “days” in the King James Version. It is number 3117 in Strong’s and it can easily be translated “age”. In fact, the Ferrar Fenton Translation from the late 1800’s uses the word “age” instead of “day”. In fact, I believe that would have been a better translation than “day”. We do know from Scripture that a day is as a thousand years to the Lord.

“But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” 2nd Peter 3:8
It is clear that there are differences between the “Hunter Aw-dawm” of Genesis one, and the “Farmer Adam”, (or as the Hebrew maniscripts say Ha-Awdawm, translated "The Adam")from Genesis chapter two.

It is also very important to note that there could have possibly been people of other races here as well. In Genesis chapter five, we read that;
“This is the book of the generations of Adam.” (Genesis 5:1)
The word “generations” is number 8435 in Strong’s as the definition reads as thus:

8435 “towldah to-led-aw' or toldah {to-led-aw'}; from 3205; (plural only) descent, i.e. family; (figuratively) history:--birth, generations.”

The word comes from the root word #3205, and drives the point further home.

3205 “yalad yaw-lad' a primitive root; to bear young; causatively, to beget; medically, to act as midwife; specifically, to show lineage…..declare pedigrees, be the son of,…..”

You see, this book, The Holy Bible was written to a family of people. Can other families obey its teachings and benefit, and even be blessed? Yes! God looked upon all of His creation and said "it is good". In fact, the world was to observe the New Jerusalem as a “shining city on a hill”, a nation that sets an example for others. The fact, that the first thing that came to your mind after reading the above was; “What about the other races?” attests to the people you are descended from! (If you asked yourself that question) The people who have a burning need in their heart to help every nation in the world. The people that send aid to earthquake victims, aid to the hungry, missionaries for Christ, and are there for every disaster. If you do not know who these people are, then keep reading, because we are going to discuss the family history of these people form ancient times up to present.

We can easily, now that we know the “rest of the story” get an idea from whom Cain took for a wife after he was cursed from the ground. We can get an idea of who he built a city for in the Land of Nod, and who he was afraid that kill him. He lived in a world much different than is taught in the modern churchianity world today. As we go on, we will tear down more Baals, and more “sacred cows” set up by our enemies destroy the foundation of your relationship with Christ, the Second Adam.

John 8:24
Luke 13:3
Romans. 10:9
Acts2:38, Mark 16:16.
Son of Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2006, 17:41   #16
Last Achievements

Last edited by Son of Thunder; 04-06-2006 at 18:09.
Old 04-06-2006, 18:09   #17
Last Achievements

But I do know that I am not just going to listen to my local pastor and set my beliefs in stone.
- Dave
You are wise!!!! We are to be as the Bereans. In our day that includes searching the meanings of the original words writen in thier context, and original meanings. There are many aids available to do this. God will hold us accountable, especially since Jerimiah mentioned the "Lying pen of the scribes"

Because of many who refuse to do this, and tossed about by every wind of false doctrine. Some.....many shall be lost because of it. Remember....Straight is the gate, narrow is the way... and FEW there be that find it.

Old 04-07-2006, 19:53   #18
Last Achievements

So Sword, what is your ultimate belief of what "Adam" was originaly in the texts?

I read that whole thing and am a bit confused. I got that it was a white (or at least fair skinned) human. Is there a sex involved in the humanbeing its self?

- Dave
Old 04-09-2006, 14:34   #19
Points: 15,383, Level: 80 Points: 15,383, Level: 80 Points: 15,383, Level: 80
Activity: 63.6% Activity: 63.6% Activity: 63.6%
Last Achievements

Madam,i'm Adam.[palendrome],What's up Sword?Hows it going?Still making those cool knives?Take care.I'll get over to the Republic and see what all you guys are up to.
"I've never worked for a poor person"

Last edited by cowboy117; 04-09-2006 at 14:36.
cowboy117 is offline   Reply With Quote