Religion Chit Chat This is a place for all religious talk.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2005, 05:05   #26
Points: 27,363, Level: 98 Points: 27,363, Level: 98 Points: 27,363, Level: 98
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Anyone know of any update on the original thread?
Old 01-09-2005, 06:11   #27
Points: 41,501, Level: 100 Points: 41,501, Level: 100 Points: 41,501, Level: 100
Activity: 41.5% Activity: 41.5% Activity: 41.5%
Last Achievements

It looks like they were ready to handle the outspoken from the beginning!!

Homosexual Attorneys from Justice Department Advise Philadelphia Police On Arresting Christians
Send the email to the Department of Justice asking for an investigation of this situation.
E-mail this page to a friend
Printer-Friendly Version

1/7/2005

A few days ago I wrote you about the situation in Philadelphia in which four Christians were arrested. They are charged with eight crimes, including three felonies: possession of instruments of crime (a bullhorn), ethnic intimidation (saying that homosexuality is a sin), and inciting a riot (reading from the Bible some passages relating to homosexuality) despite the fact that no riot occurred.

They face a possible 47 years in prison and fines of $90,000 each. Now we have learned more about this horrible travesty of justice.

According to WorldNetDaily, "Homosexual attorneys from the U.S. Justice Department Civil Rights Division not only attended (the) large homosexual event…but they advised police on the scene who arrested 11 Christian protesters, says a source in the agency." (Charges against some of the Christians have been dropped.)

The WorldNetDaily article went on to say that the U.S. Justice Department is "not likely to take up the cause of the five criminally charged Christians who believe Philadelphia officials violated their civil rights."

Did you catch that? The Justice Department will refuse to investigate the treatment of the arrested Christians because some homosexual attorneys from the Justice Department were advising the Philadelphia police on how to arrest the Christians!!!!

WorldNetDaily, quoting their source inside the Justice Department, said the Christians were charged with "ethic intimidation (hate crimes) 'at the recommendation of some of our (Department of Justice) attorneys who were at the march.'"

In fact, representatives from the Philadelphia legal division met with homosexual leaders prior to the event, presumably to discuss how to handle the "Christians" when they showed up at the event.

There appears to be collusion in this travesty of justice that goes to high levels of both the Justice Department and Philadelphia. A trail date will be set soon.

Would you stand with these Christians who are defending our constitutional right of free speech? We are asking you to stand with these four Christians.

One final request. Please forward this to your friends and family. And thanks for caring enough to get involved.

Your letter will be sent to R. Alexander Acosta, Assistant Attorney General at the U.S. Department of Justice.

-tri May God seek his revenge!!
Old 01-09-2005, 06:39   #28
Points: 13,866, Level: 76 Points: 13,866, Level: 76 Points: 13,866, Level: 76
Last Achievements

May God seek his revenge!!
spoken like a true christian

hell man your god just wiped out half of southeast asia, give him a break. take one yourself too.

are you high on communion wine? wipe your mouth, you are dribbling.
Attached Thumbnails
free speech or tearany-post-57-1105281593.jpg  
<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>ready on the right, ready on the left, commence FIRE! FIRE AT</span> s<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>WILL!</span></span>
swill269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 07:13   #29
Points: 13,151, Level: 74 Points: 13,151, Level: 74 Points: 13,151, Level: 74
Last Achievements

Originally posted by tri70@Jan 9 2005, 02:11 PM

-tri May God seek his revenge!!
Amen!!! And I dont mean that sarcasticly.
Swordslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 07:29   #30
Last Achievements

Originally posted by swill269@Jan 9 2005, 02:39 PM

hell man your god just wiped out half of southeast asia,.....
You just said what many judeo-Christians refuse to admitt!! I believe that He did. I hope while He was doing it He got a large quanity of the pedophiles over there. I PRAY He did anyway.

Christians,
Did you know that part of the world is one of the pedophile capitals of the world, if not The capital?

Some are gonna say, "Why did He let all those other people die, too?" I think it is because all those other people let the filth go on and didnt do anything about it. The same reason AIDS effects so many inocent people here.

Psalms 104:32
"He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke."

For those who say, (and cleverly, I might add) "What kind of god would do such a thing?"

I have an answer for you!!!

An ANGRY GOD!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 07:34   #31
Last Achievements

Originally posted by swill269@Jan 9 2005, 02:39 PM

hell man your god just wiped out half of southeast asia, give him a break. take one yourself too.

Be carefull there swill, we have hate laws in this country and you have just suggested that someone commit a violent act, and that its "God's will".

Really swill, you have just said enough to cause yourself a world of sheit!! Remember William Pierce?, ole Morris Dees sued him for writing the Turner Diaries.
Old 01-09-2005, 07:49   #32
Last Achievements

tri70,

the christians got their a$$ in hot water picketing and blowing up abortion clinics and 96 olympics venues. not to mention shooting doctors for preforming legal abortions.

i believe one of those christians just went to meet his maker. i don't know if it was a drug induced trip or a bolt of lighting that got him but he can be scratched off the "roll up yonder".

eric rudolph is hanging in the balance and his stupid brother can't raise his right hand and swear to god. damned idiot video taped himself amputating it with a skill saw to protest his brother's innocense.

that is why christians get rough treatment from the fairies and police.

as i have also said before; the patriot act/homeland security is an abortion to our constitution. bull horns, finger nail files, letter openers, box cutters, magnifying glass, M-14, can of gas, hand grenade, book of matches, swiss army knife, spare shoelaces, gem clip, yada, yada, on and on, etc.etc. this is what the christian majority begged for and welcomed blindly with open arms and in great haste. it is only fitting they should fall prey/pray to their own stupidity. this knee jerk, reactionary, god will make it better mentallity, will continue to suck the life right out of this country.

religion is a pain in the proverbial a$$ of the world. by the sheer numbers to choose from you are plauged with the "baskin robins syndrome" only they come to your house, stop you in the street, stop the traffic in the highways, write it on the walls, engrave it on their bodies, and kill each other in the name of their god for the honor and the glory they can never feel in life.

give us credit and keep your daily bread. you piss on me and i piss on you or you can turn the other cheek and keep on walking. god is great and god is good, if that's all you have.

love makes the world go round and round and round..... not saber rattling, chest pounding or bible thumping, these are all threats. i fear no evil or good, but i fear all the zealots in my world.
<span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>ready on the right, ready on the left, commence FIRE! FIRE AT</span> s<span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'>WILL!</span></span>
Old 01-09-2005, 07:57   #33
Last Achievements

Swill,

Are you high this morning? You sound high. You been smokin that ole vile, diobolical reefer? If so, dont hog it!! BOGART!! Pass some this way!!
Old 01-09-2005, 08:09   #34
Last Achievements

swordslinger,

Be carefull there swill, we have hate laws in this country and you have just suggested that someone commit a violent act, and that its "God's will".

Really swill, you have just said enough to cause yourself a world of sheit!! Remember William Pierce?, ole Morris Dees sued him for writing the Turner Diaries.
i don't understand, i suggested he give his god a break from all his revenge on the world and he take one also.
his dialog reminded me of knee walking drunk sidewalk preachers. too busy saving others to sweep around their own back door.

if you don't mind i would like to have a warning shot fired over my head before your god kills all the pedophiles here. damn i hate kids, never had any, don't want any. ain't got nothing against them, would not get that close.

bear with me mate you are reading my scripture poetry now. i have to make it up as i go; nobody wrote me a script this is me talking.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:14   #35
Points: 16,596, Level: 82 Points: 16,596, Level: 82 Points: 16,596, Level: 82
Last Achievements

Uhhh Steve?

You all right, dude ?

You sound a little disjointed.

There are only two things stopping you, common sense and fear!

Patriot Guard Rider

BigUglyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 08:28   #36
Last Achievements

I like these !!!!

Psalms 58:10 "The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked." ( Swordslinger says, Praise YaH!!!
Psalms 94:1 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth,.......
Old 01-09-2005, 08:47   #37
Last Achievements

swordslinger,

no, i am at my usual level, i just hear more incoming today or lately. this is the type of world turmoil/unrest that causes people to put "in god we trust" on their money. it is an act of desperation/frustration with the harsh side of life being in our face. some folks can't handle both sides, even deny it exists. they want to call it evil, satan, devil work, voo doo, black magic, it is pure and simple life. nothing new, just new players in a different time. it comes and goes like the tide, rain, moon and stars.

if it wakes you up and makes you take notice, you must have been bored or not living that christian life real regular. time to make ammends means you been screwin' off til now, got to a little back peddling, get some prayers in order. what you been doin' all this time if it was not preparing for the end?

i prepare every day, if i can think of something i should do or say before i die, i do it. there are two girls out there i still need to apologize to. i call them girls, if they are alive they are 50+. sorry for being an ass, barbara and carol, hope your doing well. never hurts to keep trying, they are the only 2 people left to get straight with which i feel i must do.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:48   #38
Last Achievements

Originally posted by BigUglyOne@Jan 9 2005, 04:14 PM

You sound a little disjointed.
Maybe he is very JOINT-ed.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:01   #39
Last Achievements

Where you been Steve? We miss you when your not around. Are you feelin better? I hope so!
Old 01-09-2005, 09:12   #40
Last Achievements

swordslinger,
i would say he washed his foot in the river after planting his boot up the ass of the enemy.

that reminds me; what stretches farther, rubber or skin? i'll give everyone a shot at it.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:18   #41
Last Achievements

Originally posted by swill269@Jan 9 2005, 05:12 PM

swordslinger,
i would say he washed his foot in the river after planting his boot up the ass of the enemy.

I like That!!!! If I was a Preacher, Id use that in a sermon!!!

As far as the Rubber/Skin thing, any father that has delivered or watched the delivery of his child knows the answer to that one.

ANSWER ME!! DANG IT!!! How are you feelin? Better?
Old 01-09-2005, 10:01   #42
Last Achievements

swordslinger,

been sick with sinus/head cold for 8 weeks. feel very dizzy, ears, nose and throat are stuffy/runny. arthritis in neck, shoulders, wrist and fingers and no medication, stuff will kill you. my feet, ankles and calves swell real bad if i sit too long and i have been up all night with microsoft and symantec issues.

at 2am i recieved a liveupdate from norton anti virus and it got installed without my permission. i had written them a hot letter complaining about an update on the 5th that disabled my outlook exp and my server home page. it took 2 hours to find info on site to fix server problem and i never could get outlk exp email problem resolved. i contacted symantec online and explained problem from front to back and listed by article/document number all the recomended fixes i had performed to no avail. i also removed it (norton) and all was fine and dandy until i reinstalled and it went to crap again. i had disabled update downloads and installs to keep from compounding prob. at 2am symantec, using my computer provided info, downloaded and installed an update without my assistance (enabling). when i started looking around for changes, outlook exp started pulling in email (incoming tone) all by itself. opened outlk and there were my 2 test messages i sent myself on the 5th and all my PU hits. juan valdeze and i have been entertaining each other since 01/09/05 @ 8pm til 01/10/05 @ 1pm (now). i am going to take a shower and hit the rack... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Attached Thumbnails
free speech or tearany-post-57-1105293664.jpg  
Old 01-09-2005, 10:21   #43
Grand Poobah of all I see
Points: 15,200, Level: 79 Points: 15,200, Level: 79 Points: 15,200, Level: 79
Last Achievements

i think it only fair if the christians can publicly harass the gay pride parade by bashing them with christianity; gays should be able to harass the vacation bible school parade with gay pride rhetoric/literature/condoms. the father of the FBI should have some clout here, pass out some picture posters of our forefathers. we have a lot of christian "fathers" which subscribe to the practice but they won't let gays in the church.
The thing is Swill, they were there protesting the parade, not harassing it. I don't know the exact details of this but I believe they stayed in their own areas and did not break the law out there. It was members of the gay pride parade that actively approached them and harassed them, not the other way around.

"If news teams are families, why does MSNBC have to be the Lohans?"
-Jon Stewart
AR15_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 12:54   #44
Last Achievements

ar15-fanatic,

I don't know the exact details of this but I believe they stayed in their own areas and did not break the law out there. It was members of the gay pride parade that actively approached them and harassed them, not the other way around.
that is exactly why it will be setteled/investigated in a court of law not on the street. until then it is: he said, she said, they said, we said, simon says!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 13:05   #45
Last Achievements

swordslinger,

you are absolutely right, skin. this is documented in the bible but im not sure where. this is one "stooxie" would say was used out of context. but the bible indicates it is skin, "....and joseph tied his ass to a tree and walked to town"

Old 01-09-2005, 14:59   #46
Banned
Points: 10,166, Level: 67 Points: 10,166, Level: 67 Points: 10,166, Level: 67
Last Achievements

Sick, and not the good sick either.
lendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 15:10   #47
Last Achievements

Originally posted by lendell@Jan 9 2005, 10:59 PM
Sick, and not the good sick either.
Agreed!! Sick!!!
Old 01-09-2005, 15:37   #48
Points: 41,501, Level: 100 Points: 41,501, Level: 100 Points: 41,501, Level: 100
Activity: 41.5% Activity: 41.5% Activity: 41.5%
Last Achievements

Swill, I hope you get to feeling better, there is alot of crud going around here so I bought some more oranges to eat. God ways and thoughts are above my ways and thoughts but I know the people in Indai and Thailand, Sir Lanka look at America in a light they have always wanted to. They are glad to see all the aid pooring in that has been headed by the US. I say leave the UN out if they can't keep there hands out of the money, ex Kofi Annan. The US is no longer the great satan, but the giving and caring nation. If we were not of a Christian majority we would not have given so much money in aid, we would not have cared what happened to them. We could sit in our houses with our guns and food for 6 months and say thats tragic but it did not affect me in the least.
The homesexual movement is all about themselves and what pleases them, even at the cost of trampling others rights because that is thier right. And now the government is getting involved to trample over the rights of any who apposed them!! For someone that hates the patriot act so much and all other government intervention I figured you would be a little simpathetic for the underdogs in Philly.

Get better Swill, I pray for you and those in Philly and for the families of the those who lost loved ones in the tsunami.

-tri I will fear Gods wrath and pray for his protection.
Old 01-09-2005, 16:38   #49
Points: 7,568, Level: 58 Points: 7,568, Level: 58 Points: 7,568, Level: 58
Last Achievements

Two things I wanna say.... cuz i see a lot of people getting the wrong idea about these arguments.

Christians have shed blood therefore Christianity is evil..... well first of all no men are perfect including christians... all men are tempted to seek glory and power for themselves... and many have done it in the name of christianity. Does it give Christianity a bad name, hell yes it does! Does it mean that God's plan to redeem the world through Christ is false? NO! it only means that men screw up! The fact that evil things have been done in the name of Christianity does not mean that one can logically argue that Christianity is false because of the actions committed "in the name of Christ." God will judge his "Christian" followers and those that have done evil in His name will be condemned to hell.

Which brings me to my second point... God is the creator of life -- He has the power to destroy life, create life, condemn souls to hell, and give eternal life to His children. What's my point? We all believe that to kill a man is sin, and many of us question the justness of God in taking men's lives if killing is supposed to be sin. God commanded US to not murder (God also commanded his children to defeat the ungodly, which makes it difficult to understand the difference between killing humans and murder). Still, what is my point? my point is this.... It is NOT wrong for God to take a man's life! He is the ONLY one who is allowed to take life. This is where people really get bent out of shape....For example: An innocent baby is killed -- is God fair in letting this happen? YES! why? because God has the power to give life eternal, and likely gives that baby a perfect and eternal life with HIM, forgoing a short and difficult life on earth. Man does not have the ability to restore life once taken so it is not man's place to kill. Life on earth is very short and harsh compared to enernal life with God. So... let's say that two people die in a tsunami -- one loves God and one rejects God. They are both judged and the one who loves God is granted an end to his difficult life on earth and given eternal life, walking with God. The one who rejected God is granted an eternal life in hell. Is God wrong to allow a tsunami to kill them? NO! God has the power to create life, destroy life, and to RESTORE life. He is the only one with this power so he alone is allowed to take life. Since men cannot restore life, they are not permitted to take it. God can do what he wants because he is FAIR as well as ALL powerful.

So.... the arguments that say Christianity is false because God kills innocent people and evil men kill innocent people in God's name.... seem to be "proof" that Christianity is false. But, they are NOT logical arguments -- these arguments are tools of the deciever to make us think that God is not real!

End of my rant! (for now) heh heh!
Old 01-09-2005, 16:51   #50
Last Achievements

Originally posted by Tunug@Jan 10 2005, 12:38 AM
God commanded US to not murder (God also commanded his children to defeat the ungodly, which makes it difficult to understand the difference between killing humans and murder).

--They are tools of the deciever to make us think that God is not real!
Murder is what the manuscriptipts say, where most modern Bibles say "kill". It should properly be translated as "do no murder". Murder is to take inocent life. The penalty for murder is death, "he who shedeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed." Genesis sompin?

I agree, good post!!