LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 11:39   #1
Points: 7,825, Level: 59 Points: 7,825, Level: 59 Points: 7,825, Level: 59
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Har-Bar. Accurizer Mini-14.

This is to announce the official arrival of the Har-Bar now officially on sale to those interrested in quality materials [stainless steel & top quality aircraft grade aluminum]=[ no preperation no maintenance ] just out of the package, and onto your mini-14, and your ready to shoot. No lock-tite needed. Two models available, Stainless Steel & Black.

Go to www.rogco.biz for more details.
Attached Thumbnails
Har-Bar. Accurizer Mini-14.-dsc00124.jpg   Har-Bar. Accurizer Mini-14.-dsc00147.jpg  

Last edited by Rogco; 10-15-2007 at 07:32. Reason: First draft was a tester single sentance.
Rogco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:32   #2
ModeratorNWOModerator
Points: 14,175, Level: 77 Points: 14,175, Level: 77 Points: 14,175, Level: 77
Last Achievements

um, what is it?

"The AK-47. It'll never jam, never break. Rugged, reliable, and so simple to operate, children could use it....and they do" Yuri Orlov. 'Lord Of War'
NWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 18:06   #3
Points: 4,785, Level: 44 Points: 4,785, Level: 44 Points: 4,785, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Just discovered this and it peaked my interest until I saw the price and then I wasn't interested so much anymore. I thought the accu-strut was a little pricey. For the difference in price between the two, so what's a little lock tite when it will save me about $50.00.

Last edited by cbreeze; 07-09-2007 at 18:08. Reason: poor grammar
cbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 18:46   #4
Points: 7,277, Level: 56 Points: 7,277, Level: 56 Points: 7,277, Level: 56
Last Achievements

this does resemble something i have. just can't put my finger on it.
pbrktrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 06:37   #5
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by cbreeze View Post
Just discovered this and it peaked my interest until I saw the price and then I wasn't interested so much anymore. I thought the accu-strut was a little pricey. For the difference in price between the two, so what's a little lock tite when it will save me about $50.00.
Hey cbreeze.
On my web site www.rogco.biz near the bottom where the prices are listed is a blue "Perfectunion tester" area where the price is 85.00 for union members only who will provide feedback. You just have to enter it to find the price. I didn't have it openly displayed for obvious reasons. This price is my cost per unit to have manufactured plus postage [quality materials plus harder to work stainless steel] [no maintenance materials].
That price is available for a limited time.

" This is to let anyone that was still interested in the [tester] price of 85.00.......This offer has ended. 03/10/08."

Last edited by Rogco; 03-10-2008 at 07:57. Reason: Timed response
Old 07-10-2007, 10:06   #6
Points: 4,785, Level: 44 Points: 4,785, Level: 44 Points: 4,785, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Rogco,

I had just sent my money order in for an accu-strut and found your advertisement. My initial reaction to the price was wow, expensive. I later saw the special price for Perfectunion members and that made it more attractive. If I hadn't been already committed to the accu-strut, I might have taken a chance. I know you need to make a profit but comparing the two, they look very similar and I would think your posted price of $128.00 might turn a lot of people off. Just my $.02 and besides, I think you were looing for a little feedback. However, someone wanting a ss strut might be more inclined to go for yours as accu-strut hasn't marketed a ss version of their product.
cbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 17:17   #7
Last Achievements

Is this it? Here it is.

Originally Posted by pbrktrt View Post
this does resemble something i have. just can't put my finger on it.
Well here it is pbrktrt.
It looks like an "accu-strut" because it [the prototype] was inspired by the "accu-strut".
Like many here on the forum I was excited to hear of the quick fix for the mini-14 accuracy problem. Like most here that were interested in it, I grew increasingly impatient, and frustrated as release dates came and went. So out of frustration I finally made my own like some others here had.
As sometimes things do, this accu-strut wana-be turned out better than I had expected. I made a few mistakes before I got to the one that fit right, but those mistakes [clamps] turned into accessory holders for a laser, and then I made one for a flash light. Now I'm really excited about this new style apparatus I've assembled. Even more of a rush was the 100 yard groups I was now able to get. I wanted a professinaly machined one to be able to proudly display this apparatus. I approched several machine shops before I found one that would even consider doing it. The only problem was to get them to do it I would have to order a minimum of "100" units. WOW. Now what do I do? I want one real bad. I know of a bunch of other guys who want one real bad too [accu-strut of corse]. So I go for it. I want the best I can get. I want a maintenance free, military tough unit that fits the mini-14 perfect [like a glove], and can be moved from barrel to barrel with ease when a barrel change becomes necessary. So now I have this apparatus that resembles an accu-strut, but it isn't. Since the clamps seem to have a harmonizing effect on the barrel, and the bar has also become an accesory rail....."Har-Bar"...... seemed to cover it
There were guys also asking for stainless units so it seemed natural to make them all out of the same material so every one was exactaly the same , and would act exactaly the same reguardless of the color.
I have been called a thief of ideas by the inventor of the accu-strut, but when he, or [anybody] announces an idea, or item to the world it becomes a gift to the world unless the author has secured the rights to this item, or idea at least within a year of that announcment with a provisional patent at a minimum. So the Har-Bar is here, and has been here for well over a year. I waited for a long time for the accu-strut to come to the market out of respect, and appreciation for the idea that caused the Har-Bar to be created. I was critisized by family, and frends for sticking so much of my money from my retirement savings [self employed. no pension] into this product and then sitting on it. So here we go, and what will be will be.I'm enjoying mine, and I really like the latest accessory "Bipod". The bar mount keeps it off my stock so I can change to my Ruger factory folder, and the bipod is still with the action.......I'm starting to babble.....More later.

Last edited by Rogco; 07-10-2007 at 17:43. Reason: Forgot title.