Product Reviews Official PerfectUnion product reviews brought to you by our Moderator staff.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2010, 16:11   #1
Points: 1,192, Level: 18 Points: 1,192, Level: 18 Points: 1,192, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Surefire G2X and 6PX reviews coming soon

So, I just received a pair o Surefire's newest lights for my "day job" over at Gun Nuts. I'm going to give these lights some hard use over the month of January, not just "in my pocket" but drop tests and some other fun stuff that you guys will get to see first. Before any content goes up on Gun Nuts, I'll be posting it here first. My first light to test will be the Surefire single output 6PX. This is about as simple as a tactical light gets - aluminum body, endcap activation, 200 lumens. Over the next two weeks I'm going to take this light everywhere, I'm going to drop it, I'm going to hit it with a baseball bat, and I might even run it over with a car.

You'll have to check this thread to find out!
caleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 12:45   #2
Last Achievements

Short update - on Tuesday just for fun we took the 6PX out and threw it across the range bay floor a couple of times. Then I dropped it on the lens just to see what would happen.

The light still works.
Old 01-01-2011, 23:22   #3
Registered Member
Points: 1,017, Level: 17 Points: 1,017, Level: 17 Points: 1,017, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by caleb View Post
So, I just received a pair o Surefire's newest lights for my "day job" over at Gun Nuts. I'm going to give these lights some hard use over the month of January, not just "in my pocket" but drop tests and some other fun stuff that you guys will get to see first. Before any content goes up on Gun Nuts, I'll be posting it here first. My first light to test will be the Surefire single output 6PX. This is about as simple as a tactical light gets - aluminum body, endcap activation, 200 lumens. Over the next two weeks I'm going to take this light everywhere, I'm going to drop it, I'm going to hit it with a baseball bat, and I might even run it over with a car.

You'll have to check this thread to find out!

Its Great!
thomas_Oct17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:55   #4
Last Achievements

Short update: I still cannot break this light. I hit it with an aluminum baseball bat yesterday just to see what would happen. It's fine. This is getting ridiculous.