Voter fraud is rampant on the left - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 2 Post By Parnelli
  • 1 Post By Carpshooter
  • 1 Post By freesw
  • 1 Post By Risasi
  • 2 Post By Risasi
  • 1 Post By rhevans
  • 2 Post By headedtotexas
  • 1 Post By Parnelli
  • 1 Post By headedtotexas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2013, 12:23   #1

Voter fraud is rampant on the left

In Ohio and other non-VoterID states they vote up to six times each with nothing more than a Home Depot ad showing their address. In Nassau County, NY, 6100 dead people vote as the proxy of poll workers.

6,100 dead people on Nassau voter rolls, Newsday analysis finds

Virginia went blue thanks to strong support for third party candidate Robert Savis from key a Democrat benefactor and Obama campaign bundler. That made the difference that kept the state from staying free.

Dem shenanigans helped tip VA governor?s race - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

In 2012, Hussein Obama won every state without VoterID and lost every state with VoterID. Interestingly, Snopes finds two technicalities questioning this fact that take three pages to explain and labels this fact false.

snopes.com: 2012 Voter Fraud

Voter fraud is rampant on the left. Think about it. Our country is being stolen by deceit and manipulation. Or in Hussein Obama's case, outright lies.
Old 11-06-2013, 13:07   #2

What ticks me off, is just how many people don't understand that. All people seem to "know" is what the left wing media tells them.

I often wonder, just how bad it's going to have to get, before the majority of people start paying attention.
Old 11-06-2013, 13:50   #3

Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
What ticks me off, is just how many people don't understand that. All people seem to "know" is what the left wing media tells them.

I often wonder, just how bad it's going to have to get, before the majority of people start paying attention.
When they're tossing the dirt in on top othe their next of kin's coffin... that might get their attention...
GAMEOVER and headedtotexas like this.

Old 11-06-2013, 14:07   #4

Talking Am I missing something ?

Why do I seem to already know what some folks here keep ranting on and on about ?

I believe that there is very little if any voter fraud , as some here just feel a need to be sad and make crazy accusations , when they don't get their way ! ...........................

Well , it's no doubt going to get worst , before it gets better for them , if the latter ever happens ?
freesw likes this.
Old 11-06-2013, 15:26   #5
anti-capitalist

It IS false, headedtodoltage

Like the rest of those chain emails you right wing circle-jerkers mindlessly forward to everyone in your address books.

Originally Posted by headedtotexas View Post
snopes.com: 2012 Voter Fraud

Voter fraud is rampant on the left. Think about it. Our country is being stolen by deceit and manipulation. Or in Hussein Obama's case, outright lies.
Right wing wackjobs can't handle the truth, which is that their brains are defective. Which is probably why they can't handle the truth that their brains are defective.

Originally Posted by headedtotexas View Post
Virginia went blue thanks to strong support for third party candidate Robert Savis from key a Democrat benefactor and Obama campaign bundler. That made the difference that kept the state from staying free.

Dem shenanigans helped tip VA governor?s race - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com
Has absolutely nothing to do with voter fraud. YOU are the fraud, headedtodoltage.
Carpshooter likes this.
Old 11-06-2013, 16:26   #6
M.I.A.

http://www.chron.com/news/texas/arti...ud-4953864.php
Risasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 16:26   #7
M.I.A.

More Acorn Voter Fraud Comes to Light - WSJ.com
headedtotexas likes this.
Old 11-06-2013, 16:27   #8
M.I.A.

Did You Know There are Voter Fraud Convictions and Prosecutions in 46 States?

Na, nothing to see here...
Old 11-06-2013, 16:39   #9

Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post

1) Thirst, 2) Hunger, 3) Shelter, and 4) Safety in no particular order. When the free $ is gone 1 & 2 disappear instantly. 3 & 4 then become the domain and rule of the armed.
GAMEOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 18:23   #10

Indiana Election Officials Convicted of Felony Voter Fraud - CNN ...

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-964323

Apr 26, 2013 - Former St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe were both ...

Because of this voter fraud, Obama got on the ballot in Indiana.
rhevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 20:33   #11
anti-capitalist

You're still spreading those focking right wing lies four years later?

The Nation: ACORN's Vindication: Too Little, Too Late : NPR

ACORN gets 'vindicated' by GAO, but remains in decline | TheHill

James O?Keefe Pays $100K Settlement after Deceiving Public about ACORN (and ALEC Helped Take Down ACORN) | PR Watch

My God but you people are despicable.
Old 11-06-2013, 20:42   #12
anti-capitalist

Originally Posted by GAMEOVER View Post
1) Thirst, 2) Hunger, 3) Shelter, and 4) Safety in no particular order. When the free $ is gone 1 & 2 disappear instantly. 3 & 4 then become the domain and rule of the armed.
You're one of those so excited at the prospect that if trouble hits you'll shoot yourself in giddy anticipation.
Old 11-06-2013, 20:57   #13
M.I.A.

Originally Posted by rhevans View Post
Indiana Election Officials Convicted of Felony Voter Fraud - CNN ...

ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-964323

Apr 26, 2013 - Former St. Joseph County Democratic party Chairman Butch Morgan Jr. and former county Board of Elections worker Dustin Blythe were both ...

Because of this voter fraud, Obama got on the ballot in Indiana.
Yeah, when you have a lock on 47% it doesn't take much to buy the rest of what you need. The ballot box has been compromised, and frankly I'm not sure that it hasn't been for decades. Don't forget the McMinn county incident: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2662004/posts

I believe that was an exceptional case, but I doubt we've had a fair election in the past 30 years.
Old 11-07-2013, 06:10   #14

Yeah a buddy of mine back in Michigan said that his precinct had 121% registered voter turn out during the last election cycle; didn't hear about that on the news though, did you? Any voting district with over 100% turnout should raise warning flags and instantly negate them from the election results. Makes one wonder why the RNC does nothing but bitch about it, doesn't it? Well how about this for an answer:

Why the GOP won?t challenge vote fraud | Fellowship of the Minds

But wait, there's more! I mean, we all know that blogs are misinforming, and have no standing in an argument, right? Lets go right to the case Transcripts, which can be found at:

Democratic Nat'l Comm. v. Republican Nat'l Comm. :: Third Circuit :: US Courts of Appeals Cases :: US Federal Case Law :: US Case Law :: US Law :: Justia

The decision states that as a settlement for getting caught in wrongdoing the RNC agreed in court NOT to challenge voter fraud committed by the DNC in order to not have their own voter fraud made into a big deal; quid pro quo... without the reciprocation, that is:

"The RNC and the DNC settled the lawsuit, this time by modifying the Consent Decree, which remained “in full force and effect.” (App. at 404.) In the 1982 Decree, the RNC had agreed to specific restrictions regarding its ability to engage in “ballot security activities,” but that Decree did not define the term “ballot security activities.” (App. at 401.) As modified in 1987, the Decree defined “ballot security activities” to mean “ballot integrity, ballot security or other efforts to prevent or remedy vote fraud.” Democratic Nat’l Comm., 671 F. Supp. 2d at 581."

So you see the Pubs screwed themselves into making a deal with the devil when caught red handed in wrongdoing themselves, and no matter how bad voter fraud gets they are under court order to NOT challenge it oficially.

And now you know.... the REST of the story!

Yes, the libs have a free hand in voter fraud; the courts will not stop them, the RNC will not stop them, they have no sense of self decency to stop them, so it is up to us to stop them, and it will not be done at the polls. It can not be done at the polls with the level that they cheat at...

No one is going to fix this for you America; you'll have to do this one yourselves, just like your forefathers did.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:12   #15

Lest we forget... History is getting ready to repeat itself again.

The Battle of Athens: Restoring the Rule of Law - YouTube
Parnelli and GAMEOVER like this.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:58   #16

I think it will be on a much bigger scale than Athens was this time.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:15   #17
anti-capitalist

There you go again, threatening civil war over nothing but figments of your twisted imaginations.

Voter Fraud: A Massive, Anti-Democratic Deception - Forbes

The 108% Ohio Obama Voter Fraud Myth and the Recount Petition - Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)

The man behind the voter fraud myth - Salon.com
Old 11-07-2013, 11:31   #18

Originally Posted by Parnelli View Post
I think it will be on a much bigger scale than Athens was this time.
Gonna have to be.
Parnelli likes this.
Old 11-07-2013, 11:36   #19
anti-capitalist

Those are real people you're trying to get killed for your imaginary "reasons."

Establishment GOP Acted like 'Air Force Bombing Our Own Troops'