News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 18:11   #1
Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Is Freesw just a troll trying to get attention?

First of all, I think I might have just figured out what FreeSW means. I didnt care before, but it probably means Free the south west, or in other words, its support for the Mecha ideal of reconquista of the entire SW US, by returning it to its rightful owners, ie. Mexico!

As Mecha claims, the Aztecs used to own, populate and rule the southwestern 1/3 of the USA, then we stole it from them.

Well, Freesw might believe that propaganda, or maybe not, but the fact is, the Aztecs NEVER lived anywhere in the SW US! EVER! In fact, they didnt even control all of Mexico by their downfall(by the Spanish, not us). Their territory ended hundreds of miles below what is now the US border, so they couldnt have lived here, plus their have never been ANY artifacts discovered that were Aztec in the US.

Second, we didnt "steal" the SW from Mexico, they started a war against us by attacking, then murdering the American soldiers after they surrendered. I believe liberals call that a "Hate crime" Or just murder! So we obliged them, and we won! But........Then we came back and felt bad for defeating them, so we actually agreed to PAY them compensation for the lands we won. I dont know of any other society of humans who has EVER done that! The Aztecs certainly didnt "feel bad" after conquering their neighbors! They ripped their hearts out!

Anyway, Freesw has opened 2 new bogus threads today, one falsely claiming the Rep's intentionally destroyed the economy in 2010. Well, the Rep's didnt even have control of ANY house of congress in 2010! The Dems controlled everything in 2010..... So much for that claim, dont expect a retraction though!

Next, that Conservative hosts and most conservatives are calling or claiming a "race war" is coming! Well just like the above paragraph, this propaganda is idiotic too. Not 1 host at Fox has claimed a race war is coming, especially Orielly who was the host Free said had made the claim. Well, actually Orielly rightfully reported on 2 journalists who were attacked and beaten down in the streets by a group of black guys. Freewsw would expect his Liberals to report a crime if a black guy was attacked and beaten, but not 2 white journalists! Also, the cops originally called it a hate crime, then changed their story, but refused to release the 9-11 calls, and have covered up the whole crime, and only made 1 arrest at first, but then basically dropped the case. Now Freesw expected a good, open investigation in the Trayvon case, but yet he vilifies Orielly for talking about the Norfolk case...Hmmmm Here's that racial double standard we've come to know and love!

Anyway, nope, nobody calling for a race war, and no real evidence of any significant conservative telling their audiences "theres a big race war coming!"

But what really funny about this story, is that Liberals are ALWAYS claiming there's a "war" going on against some group of people or another in the USA! Right now they are claiming the Rep's have started a "war on women", last year it was a "war on Muslims", now its a "war on working people", Just a few days ago, MSNBC was claiming a "WAR on the elderly". We all know that liberals are ALWAYS claiming there's a "WAR on blacks" by everyone in the South(like Freesw was saying just a week ago), and a "war on latinos"

So isnt it rich that a Liberal would have the audacity to claim that conservatives are paranoid about a supposed war( that nobody ever talks about), when its Liberals that are constantly falling for some "war on someone" just about every day! What a friggin joke! Thats the 'pot calling the kettle black' Its like a terrible paranoid schizophrenic looking at a regular guy and saying "you are paranoid"

In closing, I say he is a hack, because nobody could be this hypocritical, without being able to see their own hypocrisy, and nobody could constantly fall for the propaganda that he posts here regularly! All it takes to see through this stuff is the ability to think for oneself, and the ability for simple reasoning... Thats all. Basic knowledge would allow even a 15 year old to see through this crap that he brings here. Only a paranoid would believe it.

I dont buy that he's as big a dolt as he seems, so it must be that he is hacking to see what response he'll get. I dont particularly care for that, so why waste the time, after all, it never does any good to respond anyway, so why bother?
Old 06-15-2012, 19:38   #2
Points: 18,331, Level: 85 Points: 18,331, Level: 85 Points: 18,331, Level: 85
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Anyway, Freesw has opened 2 new bogus threads today,
Every thread he has ever opened is bogus.
woodstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 19:46   #3
Points: 18,002, Level: 85 Points: 18,002, Level: 85 Points: 18,002, Level: 85
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Last Achievements

Hey, Hey, Hey! Y'all go easy, on my friend, Free. He just can't help that those lib's can so easily manipulate his so called thinking.

By the way......have y'all seen his new video?

Old 06-15-2012, 19:49   #4
Last Achievements

To be far, I have to also tell y'all that I found a picture of Harry.
Attached Thumbnails
Is Freesw just a troll trying to get attention?-cracker_big.jpg  
Old 06-15-2012, 19:50   #5
Last Achievements

Anybody want to take bets, as to who laughs and who gets ticked off? LOL
Old 06-15-2012, 19:52   #6
anti-capitalist
Points: 73,753, Level: 100 Points: 73,753, Level: 100 Points: 73,753, Level: 100
Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6%
Last Achievements

I'm ticked off that I'll never have those five seconds back.
Old 06-15-2012, 20:03   #7
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
I'm ticked off that I'll never have those five seconds back.
Oh, if I only had a nickle for every time I've said that, after reading one of you post.

Come on....you mean to tell me that you didn't get a chuckle out of those couple of post? Dang....you really are up-tight.

Or are you just mad, that we now know that your name is Marty?
Old 06-15-2012, 20:13   #8
anti-capitalist
Points: 73,753, Level: 100 Points: 73,753, Level: 100 Points: 73,753, Level: 100
Last Achievements

You just don't appreciate my dry sense of humor 2dumb.

I wasted a lot more than 5 seconds reading the OP.
I wonder if NorthernSoutherner will appreciate that?

I also wonder if NorthernSoutherner and Adjuster are related. Their bizarre stream-of-subconscious word salad meanderings are remarkably similar.
Old 06-15-2012, 20:38   #9
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by NorthernSoutherner View Post
But what really funny about this story, is that Liberals are ALWAYS claiming there's a "war" going on against some group of people or another in the USA!
NS, that entire post is hilariously misinformed, and maybe tomorrow I'll respond to more of it, but for now, what about the:
"War on Marriage"
"Class War" (Warren Buffet rightly points out that the rich are the ones waging class war, but their right wing dupes are trained to say that workers wage "class war," when in truth workers are finally fighting back after years of corporacratic abuses).
"War on Christmas" ("Culture Warriors" seldom let an opportunity for hyperbole go to waste).
"War on Religion"
There are more examples but these are enough to show that Republicans are not above resorting to plenty of "war" rhetoric. In fact, Republicans have waged the so-called "Culture War" for decades.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:49   #10
Points: 7,538, Level: 57 Points: 7,538, Level: 57 Points: 7,538, Level: 57
Activity: 76.4% Activity: 76.4% Activity: 76.4%
Last Achievements

Liberalism is indeed a mental disorder...

Racist! - the standard cry of the leftist when losing an argument...
shootnpoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:48   #11
Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
NS, that entire post is hilariously misinformed, and maybe tomorrow I'll respond to more of it, but for now, what about the:
"War on Marriage"
"Class War" (Warren Buffet rightly points out that the rich are the ones waging class war, but their right wing dupes are trained to say that workers wage "class war," when in truth workers are finally fighting back after years of corporacratic abuses).
"War on Christmas" ("Culture Warriors" seldom let an opportunity for hyperbole go to waste).
"War on Religion"
There are more examples but these are enough to show that Republicans are not above resorting to plenty of "war" rhetoric. In fact, Republicans have waged the so-called "Culture War" for decades.
It's not like you have anything else to do.
Groucho Marx
Dirty Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:51   #12
Points: 4,617, Level: 43 Points: 4,617, Level: 43 Points: 4,617, Level: 43
Activity: 83.6% Activity: 83.6% Activity: 83.6%
Last Achievements

"NS, that entire post is hilariously misinformed, and maybe tomorrow I'll respond to more of it..."

This illustrates the problem here. He thinks that we are waiting to read his responses. He's clinging to the mistaken belief that we care. He only provides a comedic, if sad example of willful delusion, typical of rabid liberal leftest types. Both he and his ideology are too easy to swat, like a fly, but it grows tiresome. It'd be gratifying to actually participate in some debate with with an intelligent liberal but that's not impossible for the more a person embraces the ideology the more dishonesty, hypocrisy, and unintelligence creeps in.

Deep in his heart he knows we're right about much even if he won't consciously admit it to himself. The moment his posts stop propagandizing and either descend into abuse or else become conspicuous by their absence in the face of the truths contained within others' well-chosen words then you see him obviously conceding that he lost the debate.

I'd be happy to subscribe to a "FreeSW freeze-out" but that would have limited effect on one who obviously derives his entire reason for being, coming on here to inflict himself and his twisted ideology on this forum. We could refuse to comment in his started threads and completely ignore his posts. He'd just become more strident so he needs to be swatted like a fly. His posts do serve a purpose in that they allow others to see the propaganda, lies, and hypocrisy for what it really is through reading the refutations supplied by other thoughtful members. He's damaging "his side" each and every day as long as he posts here but isn't perceptive enough to realize this fact. He's only here to be a punching bag and provide contemptible comic relief. It's likely he gets some sort of twisted thrill out of his position here with an inordinate pride in his high post count. A review of those posts damages his cause though and perversely enough are a good testimony to sound conservative thought, tee...hee...hee!!!

Last edited by bmcgilvray; 06-17-2012 at 01:07.
bmcgilvray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:44   #13
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by bmcgilvray View Post
Deep in his heart he knows we're right about much even if he won't consciously admit it to himself. The moment his posts stop propagandizing and either descend into abuse or else become conspicuous by their absence in the face of the truths contained within others' well-chosen words then you see him obviously conceding that he lost the debate.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:52   #14
Points: 26,391, Level: 97 Points: 26,391, Level: 97 Points: 26,391, Level: 97
Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7% Activity: 99.7%
Last Achievements

Though I most often vehemently disagree with FreeSW (we have agreed on some things...) I fully support his right to his views and opinion, even if I believe it is wrong. Let's face it, he is very passionate and extremely dedicated to what he believes in, and if most conservative types exerted HALF the energy he does towards their cause we would not be witnessing the liberal problems that we have today in this country! (No offence fellas...) Fortunately America is waking up to this liberal assult upon our rights, our history, our freedoms, and our liberties, but are they waking fast enough to right the course of this nation gone bad on a path to self destruction? Somehow I think not.

As for the whole "free the southwest" theory, well, it ain't gonna happen cause I moved out here now and have it covered north of the Grand Canyon... LOL!
Parnelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 12:05   #15
Last Achievements

Though I most often vehemently disagree with FreeSW (we have agreed on some things...) I fully support his right to his views and opinion, even if I believe it is wrong.

Very true. And, he does serve a purpose here. Any perusal of his posts is instructive for the reader, showing how such a twisted ideology and outright propaganda appears when subjected to the light of truth. Truth, as may be occasionally be found in the links he provides is only manipulated to promote the lie that is leftist ideology.

Hah, he's probably basking in the glow of this thread because it's about him.

"As for the whole "free the southwest" theory, well, it ain't gonna happen cause I moved out here now and have it covered north of the Grand Canyon... LOL"

Ain't gonna happen in Texas either. I've got it covered along with a host of good 'ol boys far and wide. New Mexico doesn't look favorable either. I've just been on a PM with one of the New Mexico contingent of good ol' boys.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:16   #16
Last Achievements

Cool B... it's great being back in the southwest again! Ya gotta love ranch life... unless yer a city slicker that is!
Old 06-16-2012, 12:19   #17
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Good for you Parnelli. Sounds like you've found a great place to be.

Anyway, Freesw has opened 2 new bogus threads today, one falsely claiming the Rep's intentionally destroyed the economy in 2010.
There is a reason I call you the new King of the Straw Men, NS. You're not even addressing the actual content of the editorial I linked, nor the content of my posts in that thread.
Yes They Did

What you do, NS, is fabricate a caricature of your own making, and then you attack that, rather than what was actually posted.

Next, that Conservative hosts and most conservatives are calling or claiming a "race war" is coming!
You twist my words again, NS, to the point of lying.
Who is inciting the right wing fear of and obsession with the prospect of "race war"?
Who is inciting the right wing fear of and obsession with the prospect of "race war"?

These "freesw is a troll let's all ignore him" threads crop up whenever someone gets frustrated at discovering someone's skewering their irrational posts.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:21   #18
Last Achievements

Yep, no city slickers out here. I'm probably the closest thing to one having grown up in a rural county adjacent to Dallas/Fort Worth that's no longer rural. My parents live on the same property but all my childhood haunts are gone and hunting can't even be safely pursued anymore.

Can out here though.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:25   #19
Last Achievements

ya gotta love livin in the stix fer sure! At a quarter tank of gas per round trip to town I don't go in much... but the deafening silence of the country is growing on me!
Old 06-16-2012, 14:03   #20
Points: 9,173, Level: 64 Points: 9,173, Level: 64 Points: 9,173, Level: 64
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%
Last Achievements

I believe the SW means software. Free software.
rhevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 14:09   #21
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

... and 'pop', there goes the remainder of NS's OP

Four paragraphs - nearly half of it!
Old 06-16-2012, 14:17   #22
Points: 9,173, Level: 64 Points: 9,173, Level: 64 Points: 9,173, Level: 64
Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5% Activity: 5.5%
Last Achievements

But you never made an attempt to correct the south west name. Your forum persona would lead anyone to think south west. Your silence is deceiving.
rhevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 14:18   #23
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Parnelli View Post
Though I most often vehemently disagree with FreeSW (we have agreed on some things...) I fully support his right to his views and opinion, even if I believe it is wrong. Let's face it, he is very passionate and extremely dedicated to what he believes in, and if most conservative types exerted HALF the energy he does towards their cause we would not be witnessing the liberal problems that we have today in this country! (No offence fellas...) Fortunately America is waking up to this liberal assult upon our rights, our history, our freedoms, and our liberties, but are they waking fast enough to right the course of this nation gone bad on a path to self destruction? Somehow I think not.

As for the whole "free the southwest" theory, well, it ain't gonna happen cause I moved out here now and have it covered north of the Grand Canyon... LOL!
Agreed.
(But that's not going to keep me from calling him "Marty"......and posting that video, every now and then!) LOL
Old 06-16-2012, 14:24   #24
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by rhevans View Post
But you never made an attempt to correct the south west name. Your forum persona would lead anyone to think south west. Your silence is deceiving.
My "forum persona" "would lead anyone to think south west"? Nonsense.

NS chose to believe a habitual liar rather than simply ask. Whose fault is that?

I was saving the most entertaining and trivial of NS's errors for last but you spoiled it.
Old 06-16-2012, 14:27   #25
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by 2dumb2kwit View Post
(But that's not going to keep me from calling him "Marty"......and posting that video, every now and then!) LOL
Lucky for you, I don't like bad '80s pop, or you'd be sorry.