News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 13:21   #1
Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Blacks Can Murder Whites, and It Won’t Make National News

If you’re a 20-year-old black male, you can beat an 85-year-old white woman to death and pummel her 90-year-old white husband straight into ICU, and it won’t make the national news.

Yep. Tyrone Woodfork, a black male who -- much like Trayvon Martin -- looks like Obama’s son, allegedly killed Nancy Strait and broke her husband Bob’s jaw, several ribs and shot him in the face with a BB gun last month in Tulsa. 20-year-old Tyrone also raped the nearly blind 97-pound Mrs. Strait, a great-great-grandmother, before he murdered her.

Did the above monstrous crime make the national news? Are you kidding me? Why, hell no. Of course not, silly!
Blacks Can Murder Whites, and It Won
Groucho Marx
Dirty Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 13:29   #2
anti-capitalist
Points: 67,953, Level: 100 Points: 67,953, Level: 100 Points: 67,953, Level: 100
Activity: 88.6% Activity: 88.6% Activity: 88.6%
Last Achievements

If Zimmermans name was Gonzales, would this be a big story?

Kkk
Isaiah 28:15-17
freesw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 13:35   #3
Last Achievements

I wonder if President Obama is going to lecture the nation on this despicable act and tell us something similar to what he said regarding Trayvon’s shooting, namely:

“It is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this and that everybody pulls together—federal, state and local—to figure out exactly how this tragedy happened. I think all of us have to do some soul searching to ask ourselves how does something like this happen? And that means that we examine the laws, the context for what happened, as well as the specifics of the incident.”

Blacks Can Murder Whites, and It Won

I've heard nothing yet from the illegal kenyan.............?
Groucho Marx
Old 05-19-2012, 14:01   #4
anti-capitalist
Points: 67,953, Level: 100 Points: 67,953, Level: 100 Points: 67,953, Level: 100
Last Achievements

That "Town Hall" piece is exploitative garbage. No wonder you posted it.

Everyone agrees this criminal should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Unlike the Zimmerman case, there is no policy dispute involved, no question about how the local police and states attorney handled (or didn't handle) the case. There is no question whether a new law may have influenced the decisions of the shooter, the police, or the states attorney.

In the Zimmerman case, there are such disagreements and questions. The consequences of Florida's "stand your ground" law are of national interest because, after six years, statistics, some troubling, have accumulated. And, similar verbiage has been incorporated in the "stand your ground" laws of many other states as well. There are legitimate reasons for national interest in this case and its developments.

What do you really want to happen in the Oklahoma case, other than for the perpetrator to be punished to the fullest extent allowable by law? I want that too. Who doesn't? There's no controversy.
Old 05-19-2012, 16:24   #5
Points: 39,867, Level: 100 Points: 39,867, Level: 100 Points: 39,867, Level: 100
Activity: 18.9% Activity: 18.9% Activity: 18.9%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I've heard nothing yet from the illegal kenyan.............?
Obama thinking out loud.....

“It is absolutely imperative that we perpetuate the notion of "white guilt". White guilt is the main reason I was able to slip past the normal vetting process 4 years ago and win the presidency having virtually no record."

"The past 3 and a half years I have done absolutely nothing to benefit the Black communities. Now...having such a dismal record, the only way I can retain their vote for another term is to find ways to keep them agitated and outraged towards whites. White people...such as my opponent Mitt Romney."

"So I have instructed all my media friends to ignore or downplay reports of black crime. They have also been instructed to amplify reports of white crime, specifically those which can imply blacks and hispanics as victims. After all, I haven't done anything for hispanics either...aside from that one supreme court nomination."
Brian S is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 16:27   #6
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

^ Just what this place needs ... yet more racist hallucinations ...
Old 05-19-2012, 19:01   #7
Full on evil Capitalist!
Points: 13,382, Level: 75 Points: 13,382, Level: 75 Points: 13,382, Level: 75
Activity: 37.9% Activity: 37.9% Activity: 37.9%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Brian S View Post

“It is absolutely imperative that we perpetuate the notion of "white guilt". White guilt is the main reason I was able to slip past the normal vetting process 4 years ago and win the presidency having virtually no record."

"The past 3 and a half years I have done absolutely nothing to benefit the Black communities. Now...having such a dismal record, the only way I can retain their vote for another term is to find ways to keep them agitated and outraged towards whites. White people...such as my opponent Mitt Romney."

"So I have instructed all my media friends to ignore or downplay reports of black crime. They have also been instructed to amplify reports of white crime, specifically those which can imply blacks and hispanics as victims. After all, I haven't done anything for hispanics either...aside from that one supreme court nomination."
Truth.
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 19:25   #8
Points: 10,458, Level: 68 Points: 10,458, Level: 68 Points: 10,458, Level: 68
Activity: 7.6% Activity: 7.6% Activity: 7.6%
Last Achievements

Don't worry boys, theres a race war a coming and I expect the cowboys to win again!
Old 05-19-2012, 19:44   #9
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Jeff F View Post
Don't worry boys, theres a race war a coming and I expect the cowboys to win again!
I thank God for your ignorance.
Old 05-19-2012, 19:53   #10
Points: 1,069, Level: 17 Points: 1,069, Level: 17 Points: 1,069, Level: 17
Activity: 24.6% Activity: 24.6% Activity: 24.6%
Last Achievements

[SIZE="4"]I wonder if President Obama is going to lecture the nation on this despicable act and tell us something similar to what he said regarding Trayvon’s shooting, namely:
If I may ask, and don't take this the wrong way. Really don't take this the wrong way.

What exactly did President Bush do when "Black people were killing White people"? Because from what I remember, he was mostly focused on the "Muslims killing White people". I don't really remember him saying anything about racial killings.
justsaying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 20:02   #11
Last Achievements

Everyone knew that Obama was a rookie and they still voted for him. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians - they all voted for a rookie.

But that wasn't the real failure of the Democratic Election 4 years ago. The real failure (my opinion) is that John Edwards was siphoning votes from Hillary Clinton. Had he not run for the presidency, there was a strong chance of Hillary winning the nomination. In all likelihood, people would have voted her president over McCain and Obama.

That's the failure of the democratic process. We have losers like John Edwards and Rick Santorum, who have no chance of winning the party nomination, siphoning votes from others who do have a chance of winning. Then we end up with candidates like Obama and Romney. Candidates that no one really wants to vote for.
Old 05-19-2012, 20:03   #12
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

You're new here, aren't you.

Oh yes, I see, Apr 2012.

Well, justsaying, it's like this. President Obama is black (sort of) and as a result, Wingnuttia is, well, even more nuts than usual. Because Obama is black, it naturally follows that he will exploit every possible racial angle to his advantage. As Glen Beck said, Obama is a racist. And as such he wants only bad things to happen to white people.

Perhaps our Imposter "Dirty Harry" will have another explanation for you. Perhaps.

The Trayvon Rally in Terms Everyone Can Understand
KKK
Old 05-19-2012, 20:23   #13
Points: 10,458, Level: 68 Points: 10,458, Level: 68 Points: 10,458, Level: 68
Activity: 7.6% Activity: 7.6% Activity: 7.6%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
Hey, I heard it in a bar.
This old Indian chief an old black dude and a cowboy were talking.

The old Indian takes a sip of his beer and says 'Once my people were many, and now my people are few'.

The old black dude takes a drink of his beer and says 'Yea, well once my people were few, now my people are many'.

The cowboy downs his beer, looks at the old black dude and says 'yea, but we ain't played cowboys and nig***'s yet!
Old 05-19-2012, 20:34   #14
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Jeff F View Post
Hey, I heard it in a bar.
This old Indian chief an old black dude and a cowboy were talking.

The old Indian takes a sip of his beer and says 'Once my people were many, and now my people are few'.

The old black dude takes a drink of his beer and says 'Yea, well once my people were few, now my people are many'.

The cowboy downs his beer, looks at the old black dude and says 'yea, but we ain't played cowboys and nig***'s yet!
Old 05-19-2012, 21:51   #15
Last Achievements

You're new here, aren't you.

Oh yes, I see, Apr 2012.

Well, justsaying, it's like this. President Obama is black (sort of) and as a result, Wingnuttia is, well, even more nuts than usual. Because Obama is black, it naturally follows that he will exploit every possible racial angle to his advantage. As Glen Beck said, Obama is a racist. And as such he wants only bad things to happen to white people.

Perhaps our Imposter "Dirty Harry" will have another explanation for you. Perhaps.

The Trayvon Rally in Terms Everyone Can Understand
KKK

It's all you have at the end of each day, that and the leftist lies you push.
Groucho Marx
Old 05-19-2012, 21:56   #16
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by justsaying View Post
If I may ask, and don't take this the wrong way. Really don't take this the wrong way.

What exactly did President Bush do when "Black people were killing White people"? Because from what I remember, he was mostly focused on the "Muslims killing White people". I don't really remember him saying anything about racial killings.
I don't remember president Bush mentioning or doing anything about race crimes at all, or addressing certain religions attacking white people, I may have missed it.
Groucho Marx
Old 05-19-2012, 21:59   #17
Last Achievements

That's what you and you're beloved media say every time they lie to America.
Groucho Marx
Old 05-19-2012, 22:03   #18
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Are you losing the debate?

Just post in a bigger font!
Old 05-20-2012, 08:47   #19
Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

^ Just what this place needs ... yet more racist hallucinations ...

That hallucination stuff you keep mentioning goes both ways, just look at MSNBC. Millions of Liberals believe this stuff.

I think its interesting that you keep pretending that the media is truly fair, honest, unbiased, not at all racially motivated in a racially skewed way.

But even though the point has been made repeatedly, you keep missing it. Its not that they dont report crimes against whites at any time, ever. Its that they dont EVER report HATE CRIMES against certain races, such as whites, Asians, Jews(usually), etc. If and when anyone who is a member of one of those races is assaulted or killed by a black or Latino, and it is CLEARLY a racially motivated hate crime, the media WILL NOT and DOES NOT report it as a hate crime, EVER! When these crimes are reported, if they are reported, they are only reported locally and portrayed as "just another common murder" and "just another stat!"

But if a black or Latino is assaulted or killed, and often even if it ISNT a hate crime, the media WILL report it as a hate crime. They report these supposed "hate crimes" against blacks, Latinos and Muslims nationally, for long periods of time.

Thats a hallucination huh?

Your hallucinating if you believe the media isnt intentionally trying to stir up racial fears to benefit their ideology and the motivate the black/Latino voters! Do you selectively ignore this stuff?
Old 05-20-2012, 17:11   #20
Points: 39,867, Level: 100 Points: 39,867, Level: 100 Points: 39,867, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Everyone knew that Obama was a rookie and they still voted for him. Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians - they all voted for a rookie.
Yes, they all voted. Whites are still the largest group of voters.....for now.

In '08 they were sold on a phony concept that a half white/half black president would become the great unifier...that he would lead the way to a post racial society. Yet, somehow...things have gotten worse.

Does anyone believe it anymore? I didn't believe it the first time around.

This isn't the 60s, Obama is no MLK, and the majority are tired of feeling guilty about things they had nothing to do with and happened a long time ago. This election is not going to work the way it did last time.
Attached Thumbnails
Blacks Can Murder Whites, and It Won’t Make National News-obamaracist.jpg  
Old 05-20-2012, 21:11   #21
Last Achievements

I don't remember president Bush mentioning or doing anything about race crimes at all, or addressing certain religions attacking white people, I may have missed it.
Fair enough.

Brian S. - So very true.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:26   #22
Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Fair enough.

Brian S. - So very true.

If you are new, then welcome to this always civil, always moderate political forum!

Seriously though, you will probably read some good stuff here, as well as the occasional over-the-top, radical comment, as I think FreeSW was sarcastically pointing out. He's right about that(but not much else! Just f--ing around!)
Old 05-21-2012, 16:46   #23
Last Achievements

Yes, they all voted. Whites are still the largest group of voters.....for now.

In '08 they were sold on a phony concept that a half white/half black president would become the great unifier...that he would lead the way to a post racial society. Yet, somehow...things have gotten worse.

Does anyone believe it anymore? I didn't believe it the first time around.

This isn't the 60s, Obama is no MLK, and the majority are tired of feeling guilty about things they had nothing to do with and happened a long time ago. This election is not going to work the way it did last time.
Do you think the liberal msm will cry "racists" again this fall like did in 08 as voting time nears, or have they been outed too severely ?
Groucho Marx
Old 05-21-2012, 17:51   #24
Points: 9,366, Level: 65 Points: 9,366, Level: 65 Points: 9,366, Level: 65
Activity: 70.5% Activity: 70.5% Activity: 70.5%
Last Achievements

They will cry "racists" again this time and claim that outing them was a racist plot.
higgite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 19:40   #25
Last Achievements

Do you think the liberal msm will cry "racists" again this fall like did in 08 as voting time nears, or have they been outed too severely ?
If you're asking me to predict what liberals will do I have no answer. Their actions aren't dictated by logic...it's purely emotional. They continue to repeat the same mistakes and never learn anything.

Some like Al Sharpton, who makes an ass of himself on a daily basis, still manage to get out of bed every morning. It's almost as if there's something in the DNA that lacks shame to such a degree, that they thrive on publicly humiliating themselves. Ignorance is truly bliss.