News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2012, 14:31   #1
Points: 37,336, Level: 100 Points: 37,336, Level: 100 Points: 37,336, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

100 black teens beat white couple and nobody cares

100 Black Teens Beat White Couple

The only reason this story was printed was because the two victims were reporters. Even the officer who arrived after the gang beating was reluctant to make an effort to pursue an arrest.

(The two victims) Forster and Rostami wondered if the officer who answered their call treated all crime victims the same way. When Rostami, who admits she was hysterical, tried to describe what had happened, she says the officer told her to shut up and get in the car. Both said the officer did not record any names of witnesses who stopped to help. Rostami said the officer told them the attackers were "probably juveniles anyway. What are we going to do? Find their parents and tell them?"
So the cop was reluctant to do anything because there was no justice to be had? What happened to the hate crimes? Although I am an opponent of hate crimes it is obvious that they are one sided and they don't apply to cases that they should and vice versa.

This is disturbing because of the message it sends. It sends a message that it is ok to go out in a massive group and beat people to within an inch of their lives and as long as you don't kill anyone you will get off with simple assault. I will say for the record I am probably lucky I don't have any simple assaults on my record, and I have been a part of several fist fights in my life (especially when I was a teenager). But they were never brutal gang beatings and I never jumped anyone, it was always one on one or even. I will agree with the cop that those types of calls are pointless wastes of time and are often settled right then and there and that is the end of it. But gang violence is not the same thing, and it has no place in our society.

I beg the question what if the male driver had a CCW on him at the time and fired a few shots into the group pounding on his head? Would we have another celebrated national murder case on our hands? Or would it have been justified? Would it be about a man who defended himself against multiple attackers, or would it be about a white man who shot some unarmed teenagers?

"What the hell is going on out there!?" -Vince Lombardi
BangBangPlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 14:54   #2
Points: 6,711, Level: 53 Points: 6,711, Level: 53 Points: 6,711, Level: 53
Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7% Activity: 2.7%
Last Achievements

Why didn't the couple just drive away, and no I am not condoning gang violence, The insurancs co would have repaired the damage to the car.
You have a 4000lb weapon if necessary. I would not have taken a beating, without there being some people shot and my gun empty.
Rifleman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 15:14   #3
anti-capitalist
Points: 76,558, Level: 100 Points: 76,558, Level: 100 Points: 76,558, Level: 100
Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6% Activity: 99.6%
Last Achievements

There should be an investigation into whether, and if so how and why, the Norfolk police mishandled this situation. There is at least one similarity to the Trayvon Martin case: There is surely more to it than we read in that article, but based on that report, it sounds like for some reason, someone decided against a proper investigation.

In this instance no one was killed, thankfully, but someone could have been, or more seriously injured, and those responsible should be brought to justice to prevent them from doing it again, and dissuade others who would follow their bad examples.
Old 05-01-2012, 15:36   #4
anti-capitalist
Points: 76,558, Level: 100 Points: 76,558, Level: 100 Points: 76,558, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by BangBangPlay View Post
100 Black Teens Beat White Couple
Both said the officer did not record any names of witnesses who stopped to help.
Why did you post in your thread title that "... and nobody cares"?
Old 05-01-2012, 19:19   #5
Points: 6,283, Level: 51 Points: 6,283, Level: 51 Points: 6,283, Level: 51
Activity: 6.4% Activity: 6.4% Activity: 6.4%
Last Achievements

race wars getting started was that officer a n,,,,,? just saying.
curt mini14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 20:14   #6
Points: 37,336, Level: 100 Points: 37,336, Level: 100 Points: 37,336, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Rifleman55 View Post
Why didn't the couple just drive away, and no I am not condoning gang violence, The insurancs co would have repaired the damage to the car.
You have a 4000lb weapon if necessary. I would not have taken a beating, without there being some people shot and my gun empty.
Although getting out of his car was probably not advisable, using his car as a weapon carries attempted murder, and assault with a deadly weapon charges with it. Why do you think traffic cops now always carry their firearms? Too many were victims of hit and runs and were defenseless to stop it.

I don't know about you but if someone maliciously damages my car or truck the only reason I would drive away would be to get to a safe distance to then follow them home (if the odds weren't in my favor). I would wait until they said goodbye to their friends or until the group became more manageable, then confront the scumbag.

Some punk teenager in a group threw a iceball at my sedan last winter and I immediately got out of the car. The only kid who ran was obviously the one who did it, so I chased and tackled him in front of his friends. Since there wasn't any damage I only made him apologize in front of his friends and gave him a short lecture about picking his battles. As for picking battles I wouldn't have gotten out of the car unless I felt safe to do so. You have to assess the odds quickly before you get yourself into a situation that you can't back out of. Fight or flee instinct and if you are going to flee don't broadcast your fear because you will only put a target on your back.

Old 05-01-2012, 20:32   #7
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by freesw View Post
Why did you post in your thread title that "... and nobody cares"?
Because the media buried the story, and only the couples friends had the nerve to report about it. Nobody cares doesn't mean that everybody doesn't care, as a title it means that it now news worthy and it doesn't seem to get people riled up quite as much as when a white individual assaults or kills a black individual.

Where is the white version of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton? To come in a represent an entire race and to incite violence and more hatred. If these figures exist then they would be immediately be labeled as racists. I am not saying that all white people should be outraged by this as much as I am pointing out that white people don't react to things like this quite like black people do. That and it is not news for some reason, maybe because it doesn't sell......

Last edited by BangBangPlay; 05-01-2012 at 20:49.
Old 05-01-2012, 23:02   #8
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Where is the white version of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton?
Boortz, Limbaugh, most of the Fox "personalities" (which is, after all, how Jackson and Sharpton are dismissed by right wingers), and the throwback sellouts on our local AM "news" radio morning "show." To list but a few. There are many.

If these figures exist then they would be immediately be labeled as racists.....
Right wingers, including those on this forum, nearly always label Jackson and Sharpton as racists, no matter what the situation.

You don't see the irony in this?
Old 05-01-2012, 23:05   #9
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by curt mini14 View Post
race wars getting started was that officer a n,,,,,? just saying.

Derogatory and racial slurs are not permitted
Originally Posted by freesw
... Racism is not only tolerated but encouraged, sometimes with a wink and a nod, sometimes blatantly. It's not about this word or that. That this has to be spelled out only shows how many here are wilfully looking the other way and pretending not to see.

More than a few are active participants.
You certainly among them.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:38   #10
Points: 18,331, Level: 85 Points: 18,331, Level: 85 Points: 18,331, Level: 85
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

There should be an investigation into whether, and if so how and why, the Norfolk police mishandled this situation.
How about an investigation into how the national media has mishandled this and any/every other race related situation?

Last edited by woodstock; 05-02-2012 at 07:06.
woodstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:40   #11
Last Achievements

Boortz, Limbaugh, most of the Fox "personalities" (which is, after all, how Jackson and Sharpton are dismissed by right wingers), and the throwback sellouts on our local AM "news" radio morning "show." To list but a few. There are many.

Right wingers, including those on this forum, nearly always label Jackson and Sharpton as racists, no matter what the situation.

Those individuals, although outspoken, can't be compared to the racially motivated one trick ponies Sharpton and Jackson. Their politics are always based entirely on race and you can't say the same thing about the other personalities, although they are motivated by other things. I am talking purely about race here and not politics.

Sharpton and Jackson are racists period, although the media won't admit it. Maybe being white I am ignorant to how a black person feels when racial issues come up, but that doesn't give them the right to ACT ignorant. It seems everyone is using justice for Trayvon as an excuse to escape blame for taking their indirectly channeled racial hatred out on some unsuspecting white individual. How many times is this going to happen before we wake up and stop giving free passes to people who can't control themselves?

Hey it's not like the Jews started attacking their enemies and taking over countries after WWII using the holocaust as an excuse to escape blame....

Old 05-02-2012, 12:05   #12
Points: 9,366, Level: 65 Points: 9,366, Level: 65 Points: 9,366, Level: 65
Activity: 70.5% Activity: 70.5% Activity: 70.5%
Last Achievements

No. What I see is truth in labeling. Surely, you aren't suggesting that Jackson and Sharpton aren't racists, are you?
higgite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:39   #13
Full on evil Capitalist!
Points: 14,434, Level: 77 Points: 14,434, Level: 77 Points: 14,434, Level: 77
Activity: 50.9% Activity: 50.9% Activity: 50.9%
Last Achievements

I was just reading this Reporters Beaten by Mob of Blacks and Their Newspaper Stayed Silent | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

And am not shocked at all.

It's the media's "White Guilt" of the Liberal editors who suppress valid coverage of events like this, even to their own employees in this case.

Blacks and most other "minorities" have been given a free pass, and can be as racist as they want, often naming their organizations with very offensive names, and excluding anyone not of that skin color or race.

If the Black community does not get a handle on this fast, they will be caught up in a very serious situation. This is not just a riot in Watts, a suburb of LA. White people all over the nation are being targeted, and attacked by mobs of Black youths.

And it's not newsworthy because why?

The news media is scared to death of the reality that MOST white folks will not stand idle for this BS much longer. (I will be very supprised IF this goes another month before someone who's armed is attacked, and not just one "Trayvon" is shot, but a few magazines worth are taken off the streets will wake up the media in a hurry.)

Let's take this story as it's reported, but put a pistol in the vehicle of the beaten couple.

It changes everything. They have a 2A right to carry, and defend themselves.

ABSOLUTELY THE PD DID NOTHING FOR THEM.

Folks, we as gun owners know the LEO's show up to take notes, photos and draw the chalk line around your corpse, and that's about it, and it matters not to the dead. They failed to plan, and that failure resulted in their death.

I'm not one who wants to end up just a body in the system of justice, that does not have the care, or power to even investigate attacks by mobs in this manner.

Folks, YOU are your own keeper, and YOUR only defense when faced by a threat such as mobs of youths, stirred up by Black Racists such as Al Sharpton.

Are these kids evil? Most likely not, but given purpose by Racist F'ks like Al Sharpton, they become deadly, and as such, need to be considered the threat they are.

I for one American, will not go anywhere that a potential mob of angry young, useful idiots might be, without a serious arsenal along my side, and at my disposal.
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 19:52   #14
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post

Let's take this story as it's reported, but put a pistol in the vehicle of the beaten couple.

Folks, we as gun owners know the LEO's show up to take notes, photos and draw the chalk line around your corpse, and that's about it, and it matters not to the dead. They failed to plan, and that failure resulted in their death.
Good post as usual. I don't know if you noticed that I suggested the same situation in my first post above. If the driver was carrying and he did shoot a few attackers to defend himself would he be the next George Zimmerman? Murdurer of unarmed innocent teens? This is the message that is being sent to law abiding citizens with the trial of Zimmerman. Who is going to protect you, the police? And if you decide to protect yourself are you going to end up guilty by default because of the lamestream media and status quo on racial issues that exists in this country?

We are in a loose loose situation here.

Old 05-02-2012, 20:55   #15
Points: 42,910, Level: 100 Points: 42,910, Level: 100 Points: 42,910, Level: 100
Activity: 24.5% Activity: 24.5% Activity: 24.5%
Last Achievements

Most people don't understand that Police are not required to protect anyone...

Court Says No Protection Required

"local officials fell back upon a rich history of court decisions that found the police to have no constitutional obligation to protect individuals from private individuals."

...except Al Sharpton.

City Settles Sharpton Suit Over Stabbing - NYTimes.com

"Mr. Sharpton said that the city failed to protect him at the time of the Jan. 12, 1991, stabbing, which occurred in a schoolyard"

"Besides the $200,000 payment, the city agreed to relieve Mr. Sharpton of a $7,447.76 unpaid bill for treatment he received during a five-day stay at Coney Island Hospital after he was stabbed."
Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 00:07   #16
hostilenativelibertarian.
Points: 24,175, Level: 94 Points: 24,175, Level: 94 Points: 24,175, Level: 94
Activity: 62.7% Activity: 62.7% Activity: 62.7%
Last Achievements

Location: Oragun-still clinging to my religion,guns,and sour mash!
Sure is alot of snivelling over two reporters!Now if they are fox news reporters then they should be protected by the law........The other big three media outlets-not so much on the protection.As for the children-they could have had a real life learning lesson if someone of the reporters had been armed,or if some bystander had been and come to the aid of the reporters that was armed.Better yet-if one of the reporters had a calico 9mm or 22..........Major headlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Pulizer stuff!

...Just take the shot...
Don't bother me-I'm reloading!
magnomark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:14   #17
Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
I was just reading this Reporters Beaten by Mob of Blacks and Their Newspaper Stayed Silent | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

And am not shocked at all.

It's the media's "White Guilt" of the Liberal editors who suppress valid coverage of events like this, even to their own employees in this case.

Blacks and most other "minorities" have been given a free pass, and can be as racist as they want, often naming their organizations with very offensive names, and excluding anyone not of that skin color or race.

If the Black community does not get a handle on this fast, they will be caught up in a very serious situation. This is not just a riot in Watts, a suburb of LA. White people all over the nation are being targeted, and attacked by mobs of Black youths.

And it's not newsworthy because why?

The news media is scared to death of the reality that MOST white folks will not stand idle for this BS much longer. (I will be very supprised IF this goes another month before someone who's armed is attacked, and not just one "Trayvon" is shot, but a few magazines worth are taken off the streets will wake up the media in a hurry.)

I'm not one who wants to end up just a body in the system of justice, that does not have the care, or power to even investigate attacks by mobs in this manner.

Folks, YOU are your own keeper, and YOUR only defense when faced by a threat such as mobs of youths, stirred up by Black Racists such as Al Sharpton.

Are these kids evil? Most likely not, but given purpose by Racist F'ks like Al Sharpton, they become deadly, and as such, need to be considered the threat they are.

I for one American, will not go anywhere that a potential mob of angry young, useful idiots might be, without a serious arsenal along my side, and at my disposal.
+1

How many innocent people die because of liberal media bias each day?!

This is another "hush crime" to the leftists.
Groucho Marx
Dirty Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:27   #18
communism hater
Points: 11,106, Level: 69 Points: 11,106, Level: 69 Points: 11,106, Level: 69
Activity: 49.1% Activity: 49.1% Activity: 49.1%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
+1

How many innocent people die because of liberal media bias each day?!

This is another "hush crime" to the leftists.
Not only how many people die but how much truth gets distorted or even omitted because of liberal media bias each day. Thats the real hush crime.
Old 05-04-2012, 22:47   #19
Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Well, I think people are simply calling a spade a spade! You do realize that Al Sharptons first claim to national fame was due to a fabricated rape charge by him and a black girl named Tawanna Brawley back in the late 80's, no? In other words, they falsely accused a non existent group of white guys with rape, when it never happened, and they were caught!

Did you ever hear the tape of Jesse jackson back when he was running for pres in the late 80's, and he and his buddies were caught on tape saying all sorts of hard core race based insults about white people in general, and talking about how if he's elected, blacks are going to "take over" the US...

I'm assuming you dont fall for the usual liberal double standard when it comes to the definition of the word "racism", right? If a black guy, or a Latino person(like pretty much everyone at Mecha), commits racist acts or says racist things, or dishonestly fabricate racially divisive "conspiracies", then you do see that as a problem right?

I know many on the left, and pretty much everyone in the media will routinely ignore, justify or support this type of behavior, for their own political and ideological advantage, but I'm sure you see through this, and realize it certainly does NOT help the already fragile racial situation in our society, right?

The truth is, whether you like Rush Limbaugh or any other conservative, they are saints compared with the Jesse jacksons and Al Sharptons of the world! These people have done far more societal damage to race relations than anyone on the right.....

There's nothing good that comes from people on the left race baiting all the time! Especially when its dishonest or grossly exaggerated! Why stir up **** for no reason other than for fear mongering near an election to get out the black and latino vote... Is it good for elected Dems and "respected" black left wing officials to tell blacks that republicans want to remove all their constitutional rights that freed them from slavery, or that republicans and tea party folks want to hang blacks from trees? Is that true? is it good for our society to intentionally create false fear and hatred among an entire race?

The question is, why do you stand back and support these people while they do this stuff day in and day out? Even the Trayvon martin case was all about race baiting form the left! They did everything in their power to make "Zimmerman" out ot be a white guy, when he looks 100% Latino! They intentionally lightened his photos! CNN intentionally only showed the back of his head when reporting on his court dates, even though they had several minutes of video showing his face!

Do you REALLY still think all this is just coincidence?

The left has not been questioned loudly or honestly, and they've been allowed to get away with this **** for 40+ years now, and since they control 95% of the info shown on TV, they arent ever held accountable for their actions and arent ever questioned, except by Fox News, which is why they have tried their asses off to convince YOU not to watch and listen!
Old 05-05-2012, 13:04   #20
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by NorthernSoutherner View Post
Even the Trayvon martin case was all about race baiting form the left!
Nonsense. The Trayvon Martin case is about a pattern of unequal justice, and people including his parents who said, "not this time."
Old 05-05-2012, 13:30   #21
Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by qwman68 View Post
Not only how many people die but how much truth gets distorted or even omitted because of liberal media bias each day. Thats the real hush crime.
Yes it is, and it gets many good people killed, even unemployed and homeless. One only needs to look at how the leftist media lied to the people about a communist kenyan for president, now look where we are.
Groucho Marx
Dirty Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 13:35   #22
anti-capitalist
Last Achievements

What a delusional and worthless post ^

Your toxic racial paranoia will catch up with you one day.
Old 05-05-2012, 20:49   #23
Last Achievements

Nonsense. The Trayvon Martin case is about a pattern of unequal justice, and people including his parents who said, "not this time."
Not this time? But every other time is ok right? When the shooter is black it is just filed away as inevitable, but when the shooter is a law abiding fed up citizen (with something to lose) it is national news. And there may not even be a case here to begin with, in other words Zimmerman probably acted within the law. So you acknowledge that the Trayvon Martin case's appeal isn't what happened as much as the circumstances that surrounded it.

Black man gets shot by police/white individual and gets away with it. That is what you mean by fed up with it right? Well you don't throw the book at one man because of your built up anger with so called injustice of the system. Violent crimes these days (especially racially motivated ones) are filtered in the media to prevent outrage by whites and to encourage it in minorities. That is a fact.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:17   #24
LIB-PROG DESTROYER
Points: 10,213, Level: 67 Points: 10,213, Level: 67 Points: 10,213, Level: 67
Activity: 58.2% Activity: 58.2% Activity: 58.2%
Last Achievements

Violent crimes these days (especially racially motivated ones) are filtered in the media to prevent outrage by whites and to encourage it in minorities. That is a fact.
BBP is 100% correct!

We see it time and again...

If it's a black on white incident, it MIGHT hit the 24-hour news cycle.

If it's a white on black incident, it's in the news cycle for weeks.

What about black on Latino? Or, Latino on black?

What about black on Asian? Or, Asian on black?

What about black on Martian? Or, Martian on black? (I threw that one in there to see if you're paying attention)

We only hear about the latter from the alphabet-soup "news channels"...ABC, CBS, MSLSD (aka: MSNBC), CNN, etc..

And, of course, we have the usual suspects throwing out a smoke-screen.

Wait...that's right...all the racism in this country, death and strife is BUSH's fault.

Remember, he personally blew-up the levies in New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina. I mean, that's true, right?

The Lame-stream media propagates racial tensions. Even as recent as the Trayvon Martin case, with the news media's "doctoring" of the 911 tapes of George Zimmerman.

The problem is that the lib-prog media is constantly stirring the pot of racial division, and their mantra..."if it bleeds, it leads!"

F&*% the LSM!

If they want a race war, they'll get it.

Heck, anyone with a brain knows...it's already here!