News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012, 17:34   #1
Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs down Liberals trying to get the word "illegal" dropped from Illegal immigrant!

First the left tried to claim that the word 'alien' is evil and racist. Then they claimed that we need to call them "illegal immigrants." Then they changed their minds, and started claiming that the word "illegal" is racist, and that anyone who uses the word Illegal when describing "illegal immigrants" is a racist! They said we should call them "immigrants". This campaign is being run by the far left(no surprise), and headed up by Daily Kos and Move on.org.

You have had some far left people who have even gone as far as to claim that we shouldnt call them immigrants, instead we should call them "Americans."

Well, obviously the truth is that if I say a person who is driving a car without a license is an "illegal driver", all I'm doing is telling the truth. Am I a racist for calling them that? Of course Not! I'm being accurate.... But if I use the word illegal to describe illegal immigrants(accurately), then supposedly I'm a racist...... Nonsense....

But the real reason the left is doing this is to create a diversion to take away America's attention from the lousy job Barack Obama has done, but they are also doing it to race bait in order to drum up fear and stress among their Latino base. They hope that kind of divisive B.S. will motivate the Latino community to get out and vote Obama back in office, as well as other Dems. The left thinks that people are so stupid that a side-show like this will confuse us enough to ignore the realities of our country's situation, which is necessary for the left, because if American actually take a long look at the ideas and policies of the left, they will vote them out of office in a heartbeat!

Another reason the left is using the race card with the term "illegal immigrant," is to intimidate people, so they stop supporting laws against illegal immigration, so they support amnesty and so they stop using the term "illegal". Its just another example of the left telling you "Do what we want you to do, and support our policies, or else!" The or else means, they will label you a racist! Many Americans dont want to be called racists, so even if they know they arent racists, they will bow down and do what the left want them to do, purely out of intimidation, so that they arent "labeled."

Well, we need to stop amnesty for "ILLEGAL immigrants." We need to stop the stealing of our jobs by "ILLEGAL immigrants." We need to deport "ILLEGAL immigrants!"

ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL.................. Add nauseum
Old 04-27-2012, 22:29   #2
Points: 2,306, Level: 29 Points: 2,306, Level: 29 Points: 2,306, Level: 29
Last Achievements

If they're born in this hemisphere, I suppose they ARE Americans. What else would you call them?
Mosinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 23:11   #3
Points: 9,366, Level: 65 Points: 9,366, Level: 65 Points: 9,366, Level: 65
Activity: 70.5% Activity: 70.5% Activity: 70.5%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Mosinka View Post
If they're born in this hemisphere, I suppose they ARE Americans. What else would you call them?
Illegal aliens? Illegal immigrants? Trespassers?

About the born in this hemisphere thing, ask the next Canadian you see if he's an American.
higgite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 23:55   #4
Points: 2,156, Level: 28 Points: 2,156, Level: 28 Points: 2,156, Level: 28
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

Its not an effort to distract. Its an effort to cloud the real issue, the fact that they have broken several laws by coming here, working and driving to work. Thats why several people are probably using my SSN and thats why I have to pay another 15-20 bucks a month for uninsurred motorist. As a liberal hack its the only other option you have at your disposal when you cant win your argument on merit in an effort to defend the indefensable.
LunaticFringeInc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 05:26   #5
Points: 6,866, Level: 54 Points: 6,866, Level: 54 Points: 6,866, Level: 54
Activity: 29.0% Activity: 29.0% Activity: 29.0%
Last Achievements

Not United States citizens. Call them anything you want otherwise. You assume too much. There are plenty of Russians here illegally. They are illegal aliens, and not American.
Old 04-28-2012, 06:34   #6
kicking the hornets' nest
Points: 8,065, Level: 60 Points: 8,065, Level: 60 Points: 8,065, Level: 60
Activity: 45.5% Activity: 45.5% Activity: 45.5%
Last Achievements

If they're breaking the law, then why not call them "illegals".

I could give a rat's behind where they're from.

In short, if they're not citizens of this country, or here on a student/work visa, or paying taxes, and they're enjoying the opportunities to create wealth, the civic/health services, as well as the prosperity this nation offers to its citizens, then they have no right being here, unless of course, they're passing through on a vacation.

I'm sick to death of having to pay for a bunch of folks who don't follow the laws of this nation to become a recognized citizen, as my very own ancestors did to become U.S. citizens. It's BS!

The only reason the lib-progs want to remove the term "illegal" is to court this potential base of future voters, in order to further propagate the "nanny state", "cradle-to-grave" mentality that comes with those who are easily convinced to vote for FREE SH^T.

Lib-progs have only two objectives:
1) Gain POWER
2) Keep POWER

They could give a cr^p about these so-called "illegal immigrants".
Old 04-28-2012, 07:38   #7
Points: 6,866, Level: 54 Points: 6,866, Level: 54 Points: 6,866, Level: 54
Activity: 29.0% Activity: 29.0% Activity: 29.0%
Last Achievements

^^ /end thread.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:50   #8
Full on evil Capitalist!
Points: 12,674, Level: 73 Points: 12,674, Level: 73 Points: 12,674, Level: 73
Activity: 40.9% Activity: 40.9% Activity: 40.9%
Last Achievements

Prior to Welfare, low paying jobs were held by those that had few skills and education.

Today, those jobs are only taken by illegals, since they still have a work ethic of sorts, while our natural born citizens have been coddled, and had that work ethic bred out of them by Welfare/entitlments.

The really F'd up part is we support, and even encourage Illegals to get into the Welfare/entitlement game via their anchor babies, or not even that in some States, where anyone can get a handout, regardless of documents/citizenship etc.

Why work if you can get free stuff?

And even better for anyone with even an ounce of personal responsibility, is use the system for the handouts, and work your job, and get double the result. (It's done every day, in nearly every State, by Illegals from all over the world here on our dime, enjoying what has become the new American Dream...)

Welfare for your "wife and kids" while the dad works his 8 to 10hr job, and lives free on the cash he makes like kings.

I can't blame anyone for abusing this system, we as Americans have created it for them to screw us with.

They are not stupid, we are.

Time for change folks, time to vote out the A-holes who created this system, and get some conservative leaders in who will cut this crap, and get our nation back on a track to 7% or more growth every year.
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 12:18   #9
Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69 Points: 11,099, Level: 69
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by KingANuthin View Post
Not United States citizens. Call them anything you want otherwise. You assume too much. There are plenty of Russians here illegally. They are illegal aliens, and not American.

No sh*t! The term "illegal immigrant" does NOT only apply to Mexicans and Latinos, it applies to ANYONE who is here illegally!

People on the left see everything through a prism of race! It's not about race. Its about illegal immigrants, regardless of race! Now I know people of the left wing mindset will say "yeah, but when you talk about illegal immigration, you are mainly talking about Latinos." Well, again, NO SH*T! Thats because 90+% of the illegal immigrants ARE Latinos! Whats the word I'm thinking of, oh yeah, it's DUUUUHH!

We dont want ANY people breaking our laws, and the left always think, or always claim that we are only angry about illegal immigration because its mainly Latinos. NO, NO, NO! We dont want tens of millions of people pouring over our borders, stealing jobs from the blue-collar, US citizen, high school graduates, or high school dropouts! Blue collar Americans NEED these jobs, and it doesnt matter who the hell is stealing the jobs, it doesnt matter what f**cking race they are or what country they come from. My family came here from Scotland, but if 25 million white Scottish people suddenly came and stole our jobs, I'd be against that! Again, what's that word I was looking for, oh yeah, it was DUUUUHHH!

But apparently, the left DO want millions of US citizen blue-collar workers to lose their jobs to illegal immigrants, because the left supports illegal immigration, refuses to deport anyone(even convicted felons in sanctuary cities), and you on the left try to intimidate us into supporting illegal immigration and amnesty, by calling us racists if we dont play along!

If you support that crap, even blindly, then you DONT care about the little guy! Or at least you care more about Mexican nationals than you do about American citizens. But in the end, the left wing policies will help the Latinos as much as they've helped the black community over the least 45 years, whcih means they will become dependent victims of the left and the Dem party, with millions living in projects and sec 8, completely dependednt on Gov, and the Dems for their existence(or at least thats what they are taught), and 45-55% of their kids drop out of school, and many or most teenagers end up pregnant, with no husband or father around. Thats your left wing legacy!

So if we want to keep our jobs and support our families and not lose our houses due to illegal immigrants TAKING our jobs, we are racists? B.S.

Well, I thought liberals "care" about the little guy? What about American high school dropouts and high school graduates who cant afford college, because your liberal buddies who run these colleges keep raising tuition at about 5-8-10-15 times the rate of inflation, so the "little guy" cant afford college, so they MUST take blue-collar jobs, then you guys want to give away their jobs to tens of millions of illegal immigrants! So much for all that "caring" nonsense!

People on the left allow your selves to fall for this bullsh*t propaganda and race baiting, which is designed to misguide you into supporting whatever policy or idea helps the left advance their beliefs. In this case, illegal immigration helps them advance their beliefs, because they know that MOST of the illegal immigrant community WILL vote for Dems, plus they can be manipulated into supporting left wing policies. So they use these BS propaganda arguments such as race baiting to divert your attention away from their terrible, race based policies that hurt America, but help their ideological advancement.

The left strategy in a nutshell: "Just throw in the race card every time we do something that will hurt this country(but help us), and our blind, misguided base will fall for it every time, and they will help us, without having the first clue the consequences their actions will have, because we've diverted their attention so far away from reality!"
Old 04-28-2012, 18:01   #10
Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98 Points: 27,395, Level: 98
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Illegal Alien

That really burns a liberals a$$.
Groucho Marx
Dirty Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 22:07   #11
Points: 37,793, Level: 100 Points: 37,793, Level: 100 Points: 37,793, Level: 100
Activity: 6.1% Activity: 6.1% Activity: 6.1%
Last Achievements

Nadya Suleman AKA the Octo-mom, was mentioned in the news a couple days ago. It was the 3rd anniversary for the birth of 8 of her 14 kids.

I wasn't surprised to hear she is still receiving up to $60K per year in public assistance. Legal or illegal, it really doesn't matter...she shows everyone how easy it is to brutally rape our f'd up system.
Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 22:49   #12
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Brian S View Post
Nadya Suleman AKA the Octo-mom, was mentioned in the news a couple days ago. It was the 3rd anniversary for the birth of 8 of her 14 kids.

I wasn't surprised to hear she is still receiving up to $60K per year in public assistance. Legal or illegal, it really doesn't matter...she shows everyone how easy it is to brutally rape our f'd up system.
Yea I saw that too, can you imagine what the medical bills for all those kids cost.......and illegals can just squirt one after another out and get paid to do it.
Groucho Marx
Old 04-28-2012, 22:49   #13
Points: 2,306, Level: 29 Points: 2,306, Level: 29 Points: 2,306, Level: 29
Last Achievements

You're damned right, Brian. That woman is a lunatic, and the physician who implanted those embryos should be defrocked, if not imprisoned.

Immigrants, with or without the paperwork, are not coming here to collect welfare. They're coming to work.

Apparently, I cannot win: My firm stance in favor of the absolute right to keep and bear arms, the second amendment being the ONLY carry permit I need, gets me called a "right wing nut" by some. My desire to see every unconstitutional program or department at the federal level abolished gets me the same response.

But if I suggest that the US expresses a bit of hubris by usurping the name of the entire hemisphere, I'm suddenly a "liberal hack". Well, piss on you then. If you've gotten the name calling out of your systems, then I'd like to throw in a few fresh thoughts, and you can like them or not. I don't care.

Thirteen colonies have expanded into a rather large empire, haven't they? What was half of Mexico is now 9 U.S. states. So WHO IS TRESPASSING?

But there are more important facts and issues than that. Yes, we need to BEGIN by abolishing welfare and other handouts, and also by abolishing federally mandated "minimum wages". We can hope and pray that this sends the welfare class (which is as common in rural Appalachia as in urban inner cities) to work. Unfortunately, I fear that the welfare class is more likely at this point to become a criminal class than a working class, but we can hope and keep our powder dry in the meantime.

At the same time, however, I KNOW what regulations are that a farmer must comply with if he needs agricultural workers and wishes to hire migrant foreign labor. And I can tell you that for a small farmer needing only a handful of helpers, the hurdles are IMPOSSIBLE. He cannot do it. He hires illegal immigrants in order to remain competitive and in order that the rest of us not pay $10 for a head of lettuce. It would make sense ... A LOT of sense ... to quit kowtowing to labor unions and revise the requirements for visitor laborers in agriculture. The "Bracero" program had its faults, but it was better than what exists now.

Fact is, those coming out of economic desperation to work here would LIKE to be able to stay temporarily and then leave without having to risk their lives at the border if they wish to return. Families are very close in Latin America. And not only Yankees have national pride. The regulations are being ignored at the federal level and have been for years and by MANY administrations because they KNOW that they must balance keeping face with union labor and not CRUSHING small farmers. Now, what is YOUR solution to THAT?

One last comment: you can spin your wheels forever in this moronic liberal/conservative, demopublican/republicrat quagmire. The two parties are a joke. If a liberal is someone who is free with the taxpayers' money, then neither party is innocent. If a conservative is someone who holds to the Constitution and REDUCES the size of government while maximizing individual liberty, then NEITHER party can call itself conservative.
Mosinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 22:54   #14
Last Achievements

You're damned right, Brian. That woman is a lunatic, and the physician who implanted those embryos should be defrocked, if not imprisoned.

Immigrants, with or without the paperwork, are not coming here to collect welfare. They're coming to work. I can't win. My firm stance in favor of the absolute right to keep and bear arms, the second amendment being the ONLY carry permit I need, gets me called a "right wing nut" by some. My desire to see every unconstitutional program or department at the federal level abolished gets me the same response. But if I suggest that the US expresses a bit of hubris by usurping the name of the entire hemisphere, I'm suddenly a "liberal hack". Well, piss on YOU crybabies. If you've gotten the name calling out of your systems, then I'd like to throw in a few fresh thoughts.

Thirteen colonies have expanded into a rather large empire, haven't they? What was half of Mexico is now 9 U.S. states. So WHO IS TRESPASSING?

But there are more important facts and issues than that. Yes, we need to BEGIN by abolishing welfare and other handouts, and also by abolishing federally mandated "minimum wages". We can hope and pray that this sends the welfare class (which is as common in rural Appalachia as in urban inner cities) to work. Unfortunately, I fear that the welfare class is more likely at this point to become a criminal class than a working class, but we can hope and keep our powder dry in the meantime.

At the same time, however, I KNOW what regulations are that a farmer must comply with if he needs agricultural workers and wishes to hire migrant foreign labor. And I can tell you that for a small farmer needing only a handful of helpers, the hurdles are IMPOSSIBLE. He cannot do it. He hires illegal immigrants in order to remain competitive and in order that the rest of us not pay $10 for a head of lettuce. It would make sense ... A LOT of sense ... to quit kowtowing to labor unions and revise the requirements for visitor laborers in agriculture. The "Bracero" program had its faults, but it was better than what exists now.

Fact is, those coming out of economic desperation to work here would LIKE to be able to stay temporarily and then leave without having to risk their lives at the border if they wish to return. Families are very close in Latin America. And not only Yankees have national pride. The regulations are being ignored at the federal level and have been for years and by MANY administrations because they KNOW that they must balance keeping face with union labor and not CRUSHING small farmers. Now, what is YOUR solution to THAT?

One last comment: you can spin your wheels forever in this moronic liberal/conservative, demopublican/republicrat quagmire. The two parties are a joke. If a liberal is someone who is free with the taxpayers' money, then neither party is innocent. If a conservative is someone who holds to the Constitution and REDUCES the size of government while maximizing individual liberty, then NEITHER party can call itself conservative.
AHHH HA HA HA That's the spirit!!!!!!!!!!!! and there we have it! I think many of us have lost our conservative pathway because so many crooks have high jacked it, and/or played over to leftwing for pay off.
Groucho Marx
Old 04-29-2012, 06:05   #15
Points: 9,784, Level: 66 Points: 9,784, Level: 66 Points: 9,784, Level: 66
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Last Achievements

Damn, $60K. If I work my ass off and work a bunch of overtime or prevailing wage jobs I might make that much in a year.
Old 04-29-2012, 08:43   #16
Points: 37,793, Level: 100 Points: 37,793, Level: 100 Points: 37,793, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
can you imagine what the medical bills for all those kids cost...
For the amount of time she and her 8 preemies stayed in the hospital someone estimated it at $1.3 Million. Apparently she had been on disability for a job related back injury from 2002. Every one of her 14 kids came from IVF using the same idiot doctor.

When she does have money she blows it on stupid things like $500 salon appointments so she can feel good about herself. She's never going to pay off her student loan and she's never going to get off public assistance. She keeps saying she's going to get a job soon but who's stupid enough to hire her and pay anything close to what she already gets for doing nothing?

63% of the CA state budget goes to education and the average cost for public schooling is $8,000 per student. If all 14 kids go to public schools and graduate college that's something like $1.8 million in tax dollars not accounting for inflation. California doesn't have enough revenue to pay for the education system we have now.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:57   #17
Points: 9,784, Level: 66 Points: 9,784, Level: 66 Points: 9,784, Level: 66
Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8% Activity: 0.8%
Last Achievements

She keeps saying she's going to get a job soon but who's stupid enough to hire her and pay anything close to what she already gets for doing nothing?
Hey now, if I remember correctly she was offered a couple good jobs in the porn industry. Tit-ally legit legal jobs she was qualified for and she turned them down. One was for half a million. Shouldn't then she be denied assistance for failing to take work offered?
Old 04-29-2012, 12:00   #18
#1 true dumb M-F'ing SOB
Points: 8,430, Level: 61 Points: 8,430, Level: 61 Points: 8,430, Level: 61
Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5% Activity: 4.5%
Last Achievements

Random thought:

Dropping the "illegal" from the term "illegal immigrants" lumps the criminals in with the upstanding folks who did it the right way.

If I were a legal immigrant to the U.S., i.e., jumped through all the necessary hoops to get here without breaking any laws, I'd be PISSED if I were suddenly included in a category with drug traffickers, people smugglers, and others living on the fringe and on the teat of American society. Everyone would be just an immigrant, wouldn't they?
Old 04-29-2012, 15:05   #19
Points: 16,453, Level: 82 Points: 16,453, Level: 82 Points: 16,453, Level: 82
Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8% Activity: 3.8%
Last Achievements

Pretty uninformed thing to say. Most of South America is in the southern hemisphere and yet all of Europe, Asia, half of Africa, China and Russia are all in the Northern Hemisphere.
It really doesn't matter where they're from, if they are here illegally, they are criminals, illegal aliens, maybe we could call them legally challenged uninvited guests?
woodstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 15:44   #20
Full on evil Capitalist!
Points: 12,674, Level: 73 Points: 12,674, Level: 73 Points: 12,674, Level: 73
Activity: 40.9% Activity: 40.9% Activity: 40.9%
Last Achievements

If you are here in the United States, and not on a valid Visa, you are an illegal alien. (And not a citizen of the USA.)

That is fact.
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 16:57   #21
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by Jeff F View Post
Hey now, if I remember correctly she was offered a couple good jobs in the porn industry. Tit-ally legit legal jobs she was qualified for and she turned them down. One was for half a million. Shouldn't then she be denied assistance for failing to take work offered?
Hard to prove unless it was in writing and I think those offers were a few years ago when she was front page news. There was talk of a reality show once but networks were very reluctant to give this unpopular abuser any more airtime.

She got $10K for posing topless in a UK publication about a month ago but the way she pisses through money it did nothing to improve her kid's quality of life. Recently her kids were reported relieving themselves in the backyard because they didn't have a working toilet in the house. Apparently, salon appointments take priority over hiring a plumber.
Old 04-29-2012, 20:31   #22
#1 true dumb M-F'ing SOB
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by woodstock View Post
Pretty uninformed thing to say. Most of South America is in the southern hemisphere and yet all of Europe, Asia, half of Africa, China and Russia are all in the Northern Hemisphere.
It really doesn't matter where they're from, if they are here illegally, they are criminals, illegal aliens, maybe we could call them legally challenged uninvited guests?
I think he meant the Western Hemisphere...

North America, Central America, South America. Technically all some sort of "American," due to the continent they're on. But I doubt you'll find many people in Colombia, Honduras, Panama, or even Canada who call themselves Americans.
Old 04-29-2012, 21:14   #23
Points: 9,366, Level: 65 Points: 9,366, Level: 65 Points: 9,366, Level: 65
Activity: 70.5% Activity: 70.5% Activity: 70.5%
Last Achievements

There is only one country that calls itself America. The citizens of that country are Americans. Anyone who is not a citizen of America is not an American. Being Canadian, for example, makes you a North American, but it doesn't make you an American any more than being from West Virginia makes you a Virginian. It's pretty straight forward really.
higgite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 21:16   #24
#1 true dumb M-F'ing SOB
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by higgite View Post
There is only one country that calls itself America. The citizens of that country are Americans. Anyone who is not a citizen of America is not an American. Being Canadian, for example, makes you a North American, but it doesn't make you an American any more than being from West Virginia makes you a Virginian. It's pretty straight forward really.
Exactly my point!
Old 04-30-2012, 23:55   #25
Last Achievements

In the news today.

'Octomom' files for bankruptcy, owes $30K in rent
SANTA ANA, Calif. — "Octomom" Nadya Suleman filed for bankruptcy Monday, saying in a court filing that she has as much as $1 million in debt.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505245_162-57424542/octomom-files-for-bankruptcy-owes-$30k-in-rent/?tag=contentMain;contentBody