News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 16:46   #1
Points: 41,864, Level: 100 Points: 41,864, Level: 100 Points: 41,864, Level: 100
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%
Last Achievements

Obama and Trayvon Martin: Stalingrad

I thought this was an interesting article illustrating how ethnic cleansing does not result in financial prosperity for the masses. The only ones living in mansions are the leaders of hate groups. White guilt as it was in the 60s is no longer mainstream and results from threats of violence are based on fear rather than hate.
Obama and Trayvon Martin: Stalingrad | whiskeysplace
Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:34   #2
Points: 4,500, Level: 42 Points: 4,500, Level: 42 Points: 4,500, Level: 42
Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2% Activity: 1.2%
Last Achievements

Good article. The tactic of constantly blaming others for current difficulties and past injustices while taking no responsibility for your own actions is destined to fail. obama and some of his cronies want a race war but they will fail due to the fact that no one care anymore. We see the decline of cities under black leadership and feel no guilt. Until the black "community" starts to take responsibility for themselves they will continue to fail. The policy of using the principles of Robin Hood as economic model will always fail as you run out of other peoples money. Here is an example:

Last edited by Rmfcasey; 04-07-2012 at 06:37.
Rmfcasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 14:56   #3
Full on evil Capitalist!
Points: 14,061, Level: 77 Points: 14,061, Level: 77 Points: 14,061, Level: 77
Activity: 36.4% Activity: 36.4% Activity: 36.4%
Last Achievements

As a guy living in the suburbs of Boise, I see the reports of death and destruction in places like South Chicago with the attitude of "What a bunch of dumbass punks."

Thats the limit of my involvement, or giveadamn.

Sort of how I feel about Syria, Trashcanistan, Iran, Iraq, Saudi, North Africa etc.

I say arm the crap out of Israel, let the world know we support them 120% always, and get bent if you don't like it.

They are our only true allies in that part of the world.
Adjuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 15:48   #4
Points: 41,864, Level: 100 Points: 41,864, Level: 100 Points: 41,864, Level: 100
Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8% Activity: 11.8%
Last Achievements

Can't call 'em punks. To some people it sounds exactly like "coons".

It seems the community leaders have more than just whites to blame for their problems.

Michelle Malkin » Marion Barry and the Left

Just this February, Jeffery Muhammad, the veteran Nation of Islam leader in Dallas, lashed out at Asian-American business owners for being “just the latest in a long line of people who have come to this country — like Jews, Italians, Indians and now Asians — who have sucked the blood of and exploited the black community.”
Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 16:11   #5
Full on evil Capitalist!
Last Achievements

I remember clear as day, the Koreans in LA defending themselves in the Rodney King riots.

The news crew owes their life to that Korean Merchant who pulled out a Glock, and shoot back, stopping the mob/riot that was approaching.

This guy was not so lucky. He was unarmed.

Since the LA riots, I have never gone into LA without a weapon on me, and generally, a long rifle, or carbine along with a pistol.

Call me crazy, but I'm sure nobody wants to end up kicked in the head by punks because they feel someone they do not even know got a raw deal.

F-Yeah, the Korans had the right idea, and nobody was beating these guys up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvaNJ...847.35j11.46.0.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:57   #6
Points: 4,559, Level: 43 Points: 4,559, Level: 43 Points: 4,559, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thats what the elites want you to think

Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
They are our only true allies in that part of the world.

and you've swallowed it my friend. Look around. The Israels are just a different branch of the same thorn bush.
lostalabama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 12:08   #7
Full on evil Capitalist!
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by lostalabama View Post
and you've swallowed it my friend. Look around. The Israels are just a different branch of the same thorn bush.
Nah, I've lived in that part of the world, and trust me, going to Israel after being in Iran or Saudi is like a serious fresh breeze.

Isralies value freedom, liberty and personal life.

The Muslims?

Not so much on the human life, and absolutely freedom and liberty go against the teachings of Islam, so they are from the devil.

BTW, "human life" in Muslim speak is anyone who's of the faith, or the faithful. The infidel? We are worth less than cattle or goats, or if you are into Sharia law, worth less than women even. (Because livestock is worth more than women in the eyes of many Muslims.)

Need proof? In Saudi, the wives ride in the back of the truck, in the heat and dust, while the goats and men? They ride up front, in the AC cooled cab.

Fastest way to get pulled over in Saudi is to have a woman up front in a vehicle. Forget about driving, women can't drive, it's illegal.

In Israel? None of that nonsense has any teeth, and that's what drives the rag heads nuts, they are spoiled children compared to the Jews.

So, given the choice of having 10 rich, spiled brat Muslim Saudi's as my friend, or 10 hardworking Jews? I'll pick the Jews 100 out of 100 times.

BTW, who hyjacked the planes on 911? LOL Our buddies, the Muslim Arabs...