More whirlwinds.... - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree21Likes
  • 4 Post By grumpy_old_man
  • 5 Post By dh1633pm
  • 3 Post By grumpy_old_man
  • 4 Post By dh1633pm
  • 3 Post By RJF
  • 1 Post By Marlin 45 carbine
  • 1 Post By RJF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2017, 05:23   #1

More whirlwinds....

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. Here's more from the out-of-control leftists:

Georgia GOP Candidate Sent Suspicious Package - Neighbors Receive Vulgar, Threatening Letters with White Powder
and
More campus carry justification

What sickens me most is the way that the MSM is now crying crocodile tears over the attack in DC as a way of weaseling out of their share of the responsibility for it. This guy gets it: Blog: The shots heard 'round the U.S.A.

The left is only calling for unity because they know they have blood on their hands and they are afraid of being held accountable. If conservatives "shake hands" and "make up" with them, then by letting them off the hook and going back to business as usual its on ours too. Time for the FBI to seriously investigate the money trail to "antifa", "resist", "BLM" and all the other leftist movements that appear to be carrying out the opening steps of a color revolution in the US. Charges need to be filed where applicable, no matter how "important" the malefactors.

Grumpy
PS Here's another shining moment for the NYT: NY Times Tipped Off Shooter to GOP Practice Field Around Time He Moved to Area
Lurp2, Momo, Parnelli and 1 others like this.
grumpy_old_man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 07:38   #2

I was speaking to a ultra lefty and she said they (the republicans) deserved to be shot at and know what its like to be in a shooting because they didn't do anything about school shootings and Christian attacks on innocent abortion clinics. I shook my head in disbelief. She also said people at Trump rallies need to be beaten because of their support for such a stupid candidate. How does one defeat such ignorance.

Last edited by dh1633pm; 06-16-2017 at 10:30.
dh1633pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 08:05   #3

Originally Posted by dh1633pm View Post
I was speaking to a ultra lefty and she said they (the republicans) deserved to be shot at and know they know what its like to be in a shooting because they didn't do anything about school shootings and Christian attacks on innocent abortion clinics. I shook my head in disbelief. She also said people at Trump rallies need to be beaten because of their support for such a stupid candidate. How does one defeat such ignorance.
That's why I'm so pessimistic about this situation. Anyone who thinks we deserve to be shot at because we're conservatives, or beaten because we support the "wrong" candidate should be an aberration. But now people with those beliefs appear to be in the mainstream on the left.

This sums up the sort of people we're dealing with on the left: ...he's most unreasonable...

People here may disagree with me, but this looks like the same sort of radicalization in other color revolutions around the world. Only now its happening here.

Grumpy
Parnelli, RJF and Bepe like this.
grumpy_old_man is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 06-16-2017, 08:35   #4

Its a world where right is wrong and wrong is right. Everything good is ridiculed and everything goes.
Lurp2, grumpy_old_man, RJF and 1 others like this.
dh1633pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 09:54   #5
hostilenativelibertarian.

Location: Oragun-still clinging to my religion,guns,and sour mash!Livin near the most godless American city.
Originally Posted by dh1633pm View Post
Its a world where right is wrong and wrong is right. Everything good is ridiculed and everything goes.
Be sure to carry your truck gun and lots of ammo!-maybe even a snickers bar and some potassium chlorate too!
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...9&action=click
Don't bother me-I'm reloading!
magnomark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 13:09   #6
RJF

Originally Posted by magnomark View Post
Be sure to carry your truck gun and lots of ammo!-maybe even a snickers bar and some potassium chlorate too!
https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...9&action=click
Truck gun: check! Mini-14 with folder.
Ammo: check! 80 rounds in mags.
EDC: check, with three spare mags.
Secondary: check: 92FS with three spare mags.

Will be going off the farm tomorrow - to an airport and return. Parking lot is fine, inside, no.

Pray I never have to use any of them, but will be nearing a GFZ (aka "target zone".).

Wish I had a 90mm RR with a few beehive rounds to spare... Kinda hard to conceal, though...
grumpy_old_man, Parnelli and Bepe like this.
RJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 16:43   #7

carry Makarov 9mm with Beretta .32acp backup. spare mag for each.
I pity the fool.
grumpy_old_man likes this.
Old 06-16-2017, 18:46   #8
RJF

EDC is a .380. Will probably arrange to meet outside the controlled area. 92FS for him once he clears security.

'Tis a shame we're at this point...
grumpy_old_man likes this.
RJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:52   #9

How does one defeat such ignorance.
With truth.

If that fails the only option left is bullets.