The Other "Pro Trump" Shooting Yesterday... - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree52Likes
  • 3 Post By Parnelli
  • 4 Post By Fertig
  • 6 Post By grumpy_old_man
  • 5 Post By magnomark
  • 4 Post By Momo
  • 3 Post By Momo
  • 4 Post By Brian S
  • 7 Post By BengalBacker
  • 5 Post By RJF
  • 4 Post By Parnelli
  • 4 Post By Momo
  • 1 Post By Marlin 45 carbine
  • 2 Post By Parnelli

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2017, 17:04   #1

Angry The Other "Pro Trump" Shooting Yesterday...

Several shots fired at truck flying ?Make America Great Again? flag on I-465 | Fox 59

It is for this very reason I have removed everything from my Jeep that ties me to anything, period. Not because of fear, mind you, but because it has become prudent to do so. Well except for one anyway:

Which sits very nicely on my black Jeep over the Jeep logo in front of the door, which makes it the Rocky Mountain Sig Edition!
2rangers, Lurp2 and Momo like this.
Old 06-15-2017, 18:35   #2

Sooner or later they will shoot at someone who is armed and will shoot back.
2rangers, Lurp2, Momo and 1 others like this.
Fertig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 19:40   #3

Saw that one. That's what I meant when I wrote "keep your powder dry and your head on a swivel". These commie thugs are itching for a fight and they'll attack conservatives randomly. Situational awareness is one key to surviving random attacks.

And BTW (not aimed at anyone here) I am sick and tired of the MSM's line about how we all have to "pull together" after this. Bull****!! The leftards have been getting their low-IQ types all fired up for violence ever since the Zimmermann thing a few years ago. This whole fiasco is their fault. "Let's all sing kumbaya" together is just a way of letting those rat-******* commie punks that run the MSM and democrat party off the hook. Where was "lets all pull together" when Giffords caught one? It was no where to be found - instead the commie punks were all blaming Sarah Palin!

Grumpy
magnomark, 2rangers, Momo and 3 others like this.
grumpy_old_man is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2017, 20:14   #4
hostilenativelibertarian.

Location: Oragun-still clinging to my religion,guns,and sour mash!Livin near the most godless American city.
Grumpy-with all of the sabre rattling coming from the left and posturing but like the wimpy bastads that they are-the left will try to single out only one person at a time so as to find them most vulnerable and the victom least likely to be able to retaliate!However there are some singular individuals that are best left alone when not accompanied by others.IE-previous spec warfare,previous spec forces,previous forced recon types-because if not neutralized they will follow the perps to ground and exterminate all available.Now I'm not one of the above but have known some in the past,and to be honest -those guys can just spook the sheite out of me,and I worked around them at times(friends-sorta)when on deployment.Much of it is proper mindset,coordinated with proper training.Thank god there are some of those guys still around because 99.99%of the public nowadays is un prepared and untrained to deal with these situations-even the cops and their sert and swat groups.
Don't bother me-I'm reloading!
magnomark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 20:57   #5

Originally Posted by grumpy_old_man View Post
...I am sick and tired of the MSM's line about how we all have to "pull together" after this. Bull****!!...
Couldn't agree anymore, the last thing I need is advice from those traitorous vermin. Let's draw the lines as clear as possible, you either believe in the rule of law and the Constitution or you don't. And if you don't you're no countryman of mine and I want as little to do with you as possible.
Old 06-15-2017, 21:03   #6

Originally Posted by Parnelli View Post
...It is for this very reason I have removed everything from my Jeep that ties me to anything, period...
Same here, I used to have various window stickers but no more, my Jeep is unmarked as well. I do have to say, the SIG is a nice touch though.
2rangers, Adjuster and Parnelli like this.
Old 06-15-2017, 21:32   #7

I used to have an NRA sticker in the rear window of my pick-up. No more, it's not worth taking chances. If we could figure out a way to keep firearms away from Dems and their supporters we could reduce gun violence by 90%.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 00:02   #8

The left declared war on people like you and me years ago. If someone believes you are their enemy, then you are enemies, regardless whether you want to be or not. There can be no middle ground. The left has gone so far left they are unrecognizable as Americans. I want nothing to do with any of them.

I think we all lose sight of the fact that the boogie man isn't just Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, Chuck Schumer. It's the guy down the street. The lady teaching your kids and grandkids. The guy you work next to every day. The brainwashed simpletons who really believe that you and I are the evil ones.

Protect your family and watch your back.
Old 06-16-2017, 11:33   #9
RJF

Blue-Star magnetic sticker on my truck, that's it. Will probably add a POW/MIA magnetic sticker, but that's about it. Same with my wife's car, except she also has a U.S. Equestrian Foundation sticker. Anti-horse folks might be a threat...

Don't put political signs on my property; never have, anywhere. The only signs are "Beware of Dog" and "No Trespassing" - on opposite sides of a locked gate, in a neighborhood that is obviously NRA-oriented. It's all moot, though, since in the small community on my road it is mostly staunchly conservative. And it is a dead-end private gravel road off of a dead-end private road at the end of a dead-end county road: one escape, 2.5 miles distant. With a few Deputy Sheriffs in the community. Not really passersby around here and - with the gravel roads - one can hear them from quite a distance.

Almost everyone here is armed - several times over - and with acreage. On fair-weather days, it sometimes sounds like Falluja (or maybe Chicago) in the distance.

There is one neighbor down the street that is a Bernie supporter - with Bernie's campaign sign still out on the road (the last two elections were Obama signs). It is a tribute to the neighborhood of predominantly conservatives that we let it stand (and don't even use it for target practice). He's a nice guy and approaching senile, but a neighbor and a friend. We don't talk politics and we're all fine, and he is a friend and neighbor who contributes to the neighborhood causes (mostly private road maintenance). I would defend him and his family's life without hesitation - as I'm sure he would mine if he were armed (highly unlikely) and able. My neighbors feel the same. We are "family" to some extent and proud of it.

There is room for co-existence, but - it seems - only in rural America, and only in certain areas and - mostly - one-way.

Such is the life of "Podunk, USA". We get along as neighbors and friends and don't let political differences interfere with our community of neighbors and friendship.

Wish the rest of America were this way.

But it isn't.

Thank goodness for Ruger, Mossberg, Savage, Beretta, Colt, and others.

And the Second Amendment!

Molṑn labé!
2rangers, Momo, Adjuster and 2 others like this.

Last edited by RJF; 06-16-2017 at 12:03.
RJF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 08:43   #10

Originally Posted by Brian S View Post
I used to have an NRA sticker in the rear window of my pick-up. No more, it's not worth taking chances. If we could figure out a way to keep firearms away from Dems and their supporters we could reduce gun violence by 90%.
I had an NRA sticker on my Jeep; I took it off after the FBI and SS "interviewed" me over a false report that was filed against me. While we were sitting on my porch talking one of the agents noticed the NRA sticker and asked if I owned any firearms; none of your business I told them.

I took the sticker off shortly after they left that afternoon.

Right after that was when Maryland State Police began targeting motorists with NRA stickers on their vehicles.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:19   #11

Never assume any 'authorities' respect the Bill of Rights, because they don't, they're routinely violated every day.

They just count on the mass of the sheeple being ignorant, and sadly that's a safe assumption for them.....
Old 06-18-2017, 10:25   #12

and they'll lie because 99% of judges let them get away with it.
Adjuster likes this.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:43   #13

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 242

Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use of a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnaping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.
Education is the cure for ignorance!

color of law
n. the appearance of an act being performed based upon legal right or enforcement of statute, when in reality no such right exists. An outstanding example is found in the civil rights acts which penalize law enforcement officers for violating civil rights by making arrests "under color of law" of peaceful protestors or to disrupt voter registration. It could apply to phony traffic arrests in order to raise revenue from fines or extort payoffs to forget the ticket.
Or, I might add it would include ANY AND ALL Laws made concerning the Second Amendment. I mean what the hell is so hard to understand in the phrase Shall not be infringed?

Our rights are now violated under the color of law on a daily basis in all 50 states. There is none good, no not one!

NSA spying? Under the color of Law, because it is a DIRECT VIOLATION of the Constitution.

Forfeiture laws? Under the color of Law, as the right to due process has been eliminated.

I smell alcohol, I'm going to search your car? Under the color of Law, again a direct violation of our Constitution.

I could go on and on; Utah requiring me to obtain a license to conceal carry. Employer's demanding drug testing, guilty until proven innocent.

Our entire Codified Law was written with the Presumption of Innocence in mind, which is the foundation on which our system of Laws were to be built. Unfortunately unscrupulous lawyers with a penchant for greed and power created our current legal system to subvert the Law, including Constitutional Law.

Now you are guilty until you can show that you are innocent in many cases; how can this be?

For more see:

Your Right of Defense Against Unlawful Arrest

Knowledge is power.

Of course anyone who defends themselves against a crooked cop these days will be dead before the sun goes down, his buddies will see to it, irregardless of what any law says.

That is why we must change the system, for it has corrupted itself wholly.