Protesters Call for Maxine Waters’ Impeachment in front of her $3 Million Home - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree30Likes
  • 4 Post By BengalBacker
  • 1 Post By Marlin 45 carbine
  • 2 Post By hottarod
  • 3 Post By Brian S
  • 2 Post By Adjuster
  • 4 Post By Brian S
  • 2 Post By Adjuster
  • 4 Post By Gator Monroe
  • 1 Post By fastattack
  • 3 Post By 2glock3
  • 2 Post By Parnelli
  • 1 Post By Brian S
  • 1 Post By Parnelli

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2017, 17:40   #1

Protesters Call for Maxine Waters’ Impeachment in front of her $3 Million Home

Protesters Call for Maxine Waters' Impeachment in front of her $3 Million Home [VIDEO]
Old 05-19-2017, 17:47   #2

hopeless attempt. she, boxer and Fienestien have it bought and paid for.
Adjuster likes this.
Old 05-19-2017, 22:01   #3

She can, however, be criminally prosecuted.

It is also a horrific slap in the face for someone like Waters who thinks she is the queen to have people calling for her impeachment and standing out in front of her house, LOL.
2rangers and Adjuster like this.
hottarod is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2017, 22:37   #4

I think it's all a big show. I came across some online sources that said her net worth recently was minus $15K. She's 78 years old and I think all her properties were mortgaged to the max. From what I read she had some massive legal bills from 2010 somewhere between $100-250K and credit card debt is $15-50K as well.
http://pfds.opensecrets.org/N00006690_2014.pdf

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Brian S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 10:07   #5
Full on evil Capitalist!

Debt and her stupidity make her a perfect target for graft and corruption.
Old 05-20-2017, 15:02   #6

Of course she accused the House Ethics Committee of racial bias. 2+ years afterwards, the committee was unable to prove their case.

Maxine Waters accused of three ethics violations
A House report gives more details of its allegations against the Los Angeles Democrat. Her chief of staff and grandson is accused of being 'actively involved' in helping a bank with ties to her husband.
August 10, 2010|By Richard Simon, Los Angeles Times
Reporting from Washington —

As Rep. Maxine Waters was warned against interceding on behalf of a bank with ties to her husband, her chief of staff, who is also her grandson, was "actively involved" in working to help the institution, according to a House Ethics Committee report released Monday that accuses the longtime Los Angeles political figure of three ethics violations.

Waters was accused of violating three rules — one that requires its members to "behave at all times in a manner that shall reflect creditably on the House," a second that prohibits lawmakers from using their influence for personal benefit and a third forbidding the dispensing of favors.

The Democratic congresswoman has vowed to fight the charges in a trial before fellow House members, contending that her efforts were in keeping with her longtime work to promote opportunity for minority-owned businesses and lending in underserved communities such as her South Los Angeles district.

The 10-page statement of alleged violations and other documents released Monday provide more details than the findings of the Office of Congressional Ethics made public last week.

Old 05-20-2017, 17:57   #7

shes a dirty lying pig and should be sent to north korea for dog food.
curt mini14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 19:24   #8
Full on evil Capitalist!

Nah, just fire her, revoke her pension...

Make her sell her mansion in the rich part of LA, and move into ANY part of the district she claims to have represented for so long.

That's worse than North Korea.
2rangers and Parnelli like this.
Old 05-20-2017, 20:12   #9

She is Sheila Jackson Lee with some seasoning ...
Gator Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 12:07   #10

Good! Nice to see them getting a taste of their own medicine, although I don't think she is smart enough to figure it out.
Adjuster likes this.
fastattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2017, 20:42   #11
ZORT member

This whole ethics thing makes me laugh. Where I work we are required to have ethics training. We, the peons, take the course. The higher ups continue to do what they always did. Which does not follow the ethics code that we are supposed to abide by.

Those who think they are above the rest of us, Karma will get you. Maybe not today or tomorrow. It will at some point.

I hope she gets everything she has coming to her and more. Like Adjuster said, make her have to live like us normal folk. That would be more than sufficient punishment for her. I doubt she will last very long as a normal person.
2rangers, Adjuster and Parnelli like this.
2glock3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:10   #12

Thumbs up More on Maxine:

African American Caucus seeks formal apology after Rep. Maxine Waters is cut off during state convention speech - LA Times

In a statement released late Wednesday, the caucus said it had concluded an investigation with the Sacramento City Council and executive staff from the California Democratic Party to determine what transpired. They found the state party retained the event planning firm Frontrunner to produce the convention, attended by nearly 3,000 people from across the state. Frontrunner subcontracted the audio and visual work to a separate firm that has not been identified.

The caucus said it was an employee of that firm that approached Waters and interrupted her remarks by pulling the plug connecting her microphone to the audio system.
Friggin' Priceless!

I wanna send that person a case of beer!
2rangers and Momo like this.
Old Yesterday, 13:55   #13

Originally Posted by Brian S View Post
I think it's all a big show. I came across some online sources that said her net worth recently was minus $15K. She's 78 years old and I think all her properties were mortgaged to the max. From what I read she had some massive legal bills from 2010 somewhere between $100-250K and credit card debt is $15-50K as well.
http://pfds.opensecrets.org/N00006690_2014.pdf

There is a word for it beginning with N and ending in Rich.
nickndfl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:04   #14

Whatever you say Maxine. You'll get an apology for the mic prank right after all the BLM protesters say they're sorry for the crap they pulled at hundreds of speaking events all over the country. Was it really an employee of the firm or was that just a stupid assumption? I doubt you need specialized training to unplug a microphone.

Anyway, I'm not buying it.

I don't think a mouth that big needs to be amplified when there's only 3,000 people attending.
Parnelli likes this.

Old Today, 06:02   #15

I still wanna have a cold beer with that person, don't give a damn who they were!
Momo likes this.
Old Today, 14:34   #16

Somebody needs to place a 72 hour, psychological evaluation hold on Maxine.
Fertig is offline   Reply With Quote