What and how much kompromat does Russia have on Trump? - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree24Likes
  • 2 Post By Paco
  • 3 Post By hottarod
  • 3 Post By Bepe
  • 1 Post By spacewolf223
  • 4 Post By Marlin 45 carbine
  • 4 Post By Parnelli
  • 2 Post By spacewolf223
  • 2 Post By migyver
  • 1 Post By Parnelli
  • 1 Post By Marlin 45 carbine
  • 1 Post By Parnelli

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2017, 20:12   #1
anti-capitalist

What and how much kompromat does Russia have on Trump?

A classified report delivered to President Barack Obama and President-elect Donald Trump last week included a section summarizing allegations that Russian intelligence services have compromising material and information on Trump's personal life and finances, U.S. officials said.

A senior U.S. official with access to the document said the allegations were presented at least in part to underscore that Russia appeared to have collected embarrassing information on both major candidates, but released material that might harm only Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton -- a reflection of Russian motivation that bolstered U.S. spy agencies' conclusion that Moscow sought to help Trump win.

If true, the salacious details suggest that Moscow has assembled damaging information -- known in espionage circles by the Russian term "kompromat" -- that conceivably could be used to coerce the next occupant of the White House. The claims were presented in a two-page summary attached to the full report, an addendum that also included allegations of ongoing contact between members of Trump's inner circle and representatives of Moscow.

U.S. officials said the claims about Russian possession of compromising material were based not on information obtained through traditional intelligence channels but research done by an outside entity engaged in political consulting work and led by a former high-ranking British intelligence official. ...

U.S. officials said that while the FBI had so far not confirmed the accuracy of the claims, U.S. officials had evaluated the sources relied upon by the private firm, considered them credible, and determined that it was plausible that they would have firsthand knowledge of Russia's alleged dossier on Trump.

Dossiers compiled by the former British intelligence official have been circulating in Washington for months. ...

Compiled initially in mid-2016 and supplemented during and after the campaign, the reports include detailed allegations that the Russians hold compromising material about Trump, some of it obtained while Trump visited Moscow in 2013 for the Miss Universe pageant and on a previous visit to Russia.
Report: Russia has compromising information on Trump
freesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 20:23   #2
LIB-PROG NEMESIS

Direct link: youTube - Unbelievable: Chuck Schumer Threatens Trump With CIA

Only 9 days left, Chucky!
Marlin 45 carbine and Bepe like this.
Old 01-10-2017, 22:44   #3

Well lets see. "They" have tried to make Trump out to be a
a rapist, a pedophile and a Russian agent.

Maybe they will try to say that he eats dead babies next. That would probably be worse than a pedophile rapist Russian agent.

BREAKING NEWS
I have received the real intelligence addendum containing the compromising information through a secret encrypted transmission from moon base alpha by way of CNN and it is summarized as follows;

Trump was born in and is a citizen of Russia and he is the product of the Russian sleeper agent program code named MK 12 ultra magnum Elbrus.

Trump is secretly a muslim and founder of his own islamic terrorist organization known as Trislump whose goal is to establish their global caliphate and take over the world. At this time global Shrumpia Law will be enacted.

Trump has built his own personal nuclear arsenal and has bombs buried under every Trump hotel. He is planning to hold the world hostage unless he is allowed to build Trump towers in every major city and be crowned the world's first emperor. From this time forward, all children will have orange skin and peculiar hair styles and be named Donald for boys and Donnette for girls. All trangender people will be renamed Donalia.

Trump is an alien from another planet and his human appearance is just a sophisticated skin covering. The proof is in his hair do which is actually a mind control device in disguise. This weapon when activated bends people to his will and is capable of making people give themselves golden showers on their feet while in the shower, golden shower other people, golden shower their dogs and their cats as well as their pet rabbits and parakeets. This device can also make people believe at least 50 percent of what he says which is impossible for a real human to do.

Trump is a cyborg from the future who has been sent back to change the course of human history so that future cyborgs will conquer and rule the world. His code name is Trumpinator Xray Zebra 01 Alpha Foxtrot.

Trump is really a lesbian woman.

Trump is Lucifer the great Satan.

Trump was not born. He is the results of a secret Russian government DNA experiment to create fake Americans called smumps and have them infiltrate the U.S.A and take over the country. Trump is the prototype smump 01.a.

Donald Trump does not really exist. "Sources" have informed CNN that he is actually a holographic projection made entirely of photons constituted into a solid by secret holographic emitters in orbit around the earth and said hologram is being manipulated by a foreign military power. This has been verified by Wiki Leaks emails hacked from the Kremlin and Vladimir Putin's personal bathroom email server.

The Washington Post reported that ABC reported the NBC reported that CNN reported that the DHS and FBI can neither confirm or deny the previous claims but "there is a high level of confidence in this information" which has been provided by unnamed inside sources.

(for all our intelligence friends reading and scanning everything, this really is just a joke and not real fake news just so that you know)

Last edited by hottarod; 01-11-2017 at 00:10.
hottarod is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-11-2017, 02:17   #4

Have the troll on block so I can't read his bunk. Just another unsubstantiated fake news attempt by the hateful left to derail Trump.
Bepe
Bepe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:24   #5

Originally Posted by hottarod View Post
Well lets see. "They" have tried to make Trump out to be a
a rapist, a pedophile and a Russian agent.

Maybe they will try to say that he eats dead babies next. That would probably be worse than a pedophile rapist Russian agent.

BREAKING NEWS
I have received the real intelligence addendum containing the compromising information through a secret encrypted transmission from moon base alpha by way of CNN and it is summarized as follows;

Trump was born in and is a citizen of Russia and he is the product of the Russian sleeper agent program code named MK 12 ultra magnum Elbrus.

Trump is secretly a muslim and founder of his own islamic terrorist organization known as Trislump whose goal is to establish their global caliphate and take over the world. At this time global Shrumpia Law will be enacted.

Trump has built his own personal nuclear arsenal and has bombs buried under every Trump hotel. He is planning to hold the world hostage unless he is allowed to build Trump towers in every major city and be crowned the world's first emperor. From this time forward, all children will have orange skin and peculiar hair styles and be named Donald for boys and Donnette for girls. All trangender people will be renamed Donalia.

Trump is an alien from another planet and his human appearance is just a sophisticated skin covering. The proof is in his hair do which is actually a mind control device in disguise. This weapon when activated bends people to his will and is capable of making people give themselves golden showers on their feet while in the shower, golden shower other people, golden shower their dogs and their cats as well as their pet rabbits and parakeets. This device can also make people believe at least 50 percent of what he says which is impossible for a real human to do.

Trump is a cyborg from the future who has been sent back to change the course of human history so that future cyborgs will conquer and rule the world. His code name is Trumpinator Xray Zebra 01 Alpha Foxtrot.

Trump is really a lesbian woman.

Trump is Lucifer the great Satan.

Trump was not born. He is the results of a secret Russian government DNA experiment to create fake Americans called smumps and have them infiltrate the U.S.A and take over the country. Trump is the prototype smump 01.a.

Donald Trump does not really exist. "Sources" have informed CNN that he is actually a holographic projection made entirely of photons constituted into a solid by secret holographic emitters in orbit around the earth and said hologram is being manipulated by a foreign military power. This has been verified by Wiki Leaks emails hacked from the Kremlin and Vladimir Putin's personal bathroom email server.

The Washington Post reported that ABC reported the NBC reported that CNN reported that the DHS and FBI can neither confirm or deny the previous claims but "there is a high level of confidence in this information" which has been provided by unnamed inside sources.

(for all our intelligence friends reading and scanning everything, this really is just a joke and not real fake news just so that you know)

Now You've really done it !!! Cat is out of the bag
Marlin 45 carbine likes this.
Old 01-11-2017, 05:32   #6

would the Russkis kindly send me one (or more if they wish) of those tall redheads with green eyes? I promise I will not let the Donster 'grab her by the p*#sy'.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:55   #7

"A senior US official"...

Nameless individuals within government say...

"US officials say"...

Oh my, the innuendo is thick in this story! Who are these nameless individuals within our government making such claims?

My God, you people on the left really are desperate, aren't you?
Old 01-11-2017, 15:25   #8

"A senior U.S. official " says... McCain...Graham... ?
curt mini14 and Parnelli like this.
Old 01-11-2017, 15:56   #9

very likely some un-named Obama state dept 'official'. no politico would risk being caught with that statement attributed to them.
Old 01-12-2017, 05:17   #10

Looks like max poster is trolling some fake news. Debunked.
migyver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:02   #11

There is no end to the lies of the left these days, is there?
Marlin 45 carbine likes this.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:19   #12

well of course bush/cheney told a few themselves - and cheney actually shot his lawyer!
Parnelli likes this.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:50   #13

That is true! Looking back I think quite differently now about the Bush II Administration than I did while they held power. I thought then it was "ok" if people I supported gave themselves powers beyond the scope of the Constitution, much like the liberals have thought for the past 8 years. In retrospect though I now clearly see what happens when that "beyond Constitutional" power is transferred to the next administration that might not agree with your rights. If the liberals were wise they would now see this too in the "tools" that they left behind for the 'Pubs to wield against those who initially made said rules. It appears that the left now abhors the very "nuclear options" that they used against Americans who disagreed with them now that they are the 'Pubs to wield.

Truth of the matter is that no one in government should ever be allowed to wield "extra Constitutional Powers".

Not ever.

In the past decade or so both sides should have learned their lesson for wielding powers that were never meant to be theirs in the first place.

I'm not yet sure they have though.
Southpaw15 likes this.