Because This Liberal Childlike Madness Deserves It's Own Thread... - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree44Likes
  • 9 Post By Parnelli
  • 3 Post By Parnelli
  • 4 Post By Parnelli
  • 4 Post By Momo
  • 4 Post By my1911s
  • 1 Post By freesw
  • 3 Post By Durango Ranger
  • 3 Post By fishslayerbob
  • 2 Post By BengalBacker
  • 1 Post By Parnelli
  • 3 Post By spacewolf223
  • 1 Post By Parnelli
  • 1 Post By Parnelli
  • 2 Post By Scorpion of Mars
  • 1 Post By grumpy_old_man
  • 1 Post By shootnpoot
  • 1 Post By Scorpion of Mars

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2015, 12:13   #1

Thumbs down Because This Liberal Childlike Madness Deserves It's Own Thread...

LIVE UPDATES: Campus Crazies on 'Million Student March'

I said it in another thread, but it bears repeating; I am just tickled pink about these spoiled rotten little brats rebelling against their liberal masters! No, I mean it; I hope they trash it all, burn it all down, and get those Marxist Universities shut down (even if only temporarily) in their childlike ignorance!

LBJ started the entitlement mentality with the promise that he'd have them voting Democrat for the next hundred years; how's that working out for you elite white libs now that you're in the cross hairs? I mean y'all have to be a little disappointed that your unruly children have taken it upon themselves to trash your Marxist brainwashing institutions just like you did in the 60's! ('Cept they weren't nearly so Marxist back then.)

While you sit in your ivory towers in DC immune from all the fallout you have caused I can't help but wonder what it's going to be like for you when you get thrown out of DC and have to go back to the homes that you abandoned so long ago? Will you be at peace in your gated white communities, or will the monster you have created follow you home? After all it now has an insatiable appetite and seems bent on consuming everything in it's path.

I also have to wonder if you knew the consequences of you actions when you backed your racist commander in chief in all that he did; were you aware that his goal was the total destruction of America, her Liberty, her Freedom, her Way of Life, her Beliefs, and her very People? Whether you did or acted in ignorance doesn't matter now, because you are on the cusp of reaping what you have sown these past 7 years. Will you survive the coming turmoil? I sure as hell hope not, you deserve every lash that the entitlement monster you all created is looking to dole out to you. After all you went out of your way to earn them!

“We are people of all colors, genders, and sexual orientation, and we are united to fight for education as a human right.” Protesters are calling for tuition-free public college, cancellation of student debt, and a $15 minimum wage for college workers… plus a lot of other stuff about “straight white male patriarchy” and rape culture on campus.
Why you ignorant little fools, did you not know that the "campus rape epidemic" was later admitted a series of fabricated stories, from the Duke LaCross team accusations to the Rolling Stone article? Well crap, that doesn't fit into your narrative very well now, does it?

I'll bet that you also didn't know that it is those evil white people who are paying the taxes that enable you to even get entitlements, grants, and otherwise pay for you little SOBs to be on that campus throwing a hissy fit because you are too stupid to know what you want in life yet. Yeah, there's another Inconvenient Truth for you.

Isn't it wonderful what someone versed in Alinsky's art of deception can create out of a bunch of ignorant undereducated and miseducated children? right out of Mao's little red book I tell ya! "Give me a generation of school children and I will rule the nation". Give me a generation of ignorant college kids to use as useful idiots and I will rule the world! Well be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it.

I'm not sure how this is going to play out for the Communists here in America, well not the white ones anyway. I'm sure this administration is just kicking back with a crap eating grin at what they've been able to accomplish with this generation of ignorant youth we now have in America. The government sponsored public educational brainwashing program has performed beyond their wildest dreams, I'm sure of it.

I guess it all boils down to if you're a Communist here in America you had better head for the exit, because Americans have had about enough. If you're a white Communist though you had better do so post haste, before the mobs that you've created catch up with you!

Here I will sit watching for the rising columns of smoke in the distance as you liberals burn it all down... still clinging to my guns and religion waiting for a good shot from the porch.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:23   #2

BTW I see in the comments that the Communist Van Jones has chimed in and is leading a discussion on the events.... gee, there's a surprise!
Old 11-12-2015, 12:32   #3

Campus Thuggery Spreads as College Marxists Shun First Amendment

Campus Thuggery Spreads as College Marxists Shun First Amendment | TheBlaze.com

Don’t the college educated understand where their lunacy is headed? Can’t they see the not-so-distant results of their calls to clamp free speech? Even worse, some of these racially tainted events and occurrences may not even have happened. The fact the campus president of Missouri and the chancellor would fold so quickly and quit is alarming, as it only fuels the thuggery, emboldens the protesters and mocks a rule of law that’s supposed to be based on innocence until proven guilty.
No, they are clueless, just like their liberal institutionalized education taught them to be.

Old 11-12-2015, 12:42   #4

All too funny, and what's really funny is the libtards will fall all over theirselves to cave into their demands. And you know why, because the libtards are afraid of them.......
Old 11-12-2015, 12:45   #5

I understand Parnelli, sometimes it feels bottled up inside and you just gotta get it out.

Something occurred to me this morning. What if this whole rotten thing didn't start a few weeks ago, what if it started a year or more ago? What if it started in Valerie Jarrett office?

This is working exactly according to Obama's (Jarrett's) plan to cause civil strife and revolution right before the election. She would have the community organizer contacts to get it stated and the media contacts to make sure it grew legs. Now it's spreading very quickly to academic institutions across the land.

Sure sounds like a plan to me.

No nation may have character greater than those the people choose to lead that nation.
my1911s

Last edited by my1911s; 11-12-2015 at 13:11.
my1911s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 14:07   #6
anti-capitalist

Cool

Carpshooter likes this.
Old 11-12-2015, 16:01   #7
Banned

The downside of all this is Liberal blame. This is a replay of the 1960s. When the Left let police murders and burning cities get out of control they used it. The Leftist blamed the gun owners and the NRA for the riots. They elected LBJ and we got the horrible Gun Laws of 1968 and the BATFE.
Durango Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2015, 22:03   #8

Originally Posted by my1911s View Post
I understand Parnelli, sometimes it feels bottled up inside and you just gotta get it out.

Something occurred to me this morning. What if this whole rotten thing didn't start a few weeks ago, what if it started a year or more ago? What if it started in Valerie Jarrett office?

This is working exactly according to Obama's (Jarrett's) plan to cause civil strife and revolution right before the election. She would have the community organizer contacts to get it stated and the media contacts to make sure it grew legs. Now it's spreading very quickly to academic institutions across the land.

Sure sounds like a plan to me.
Very insightful post that inspires contemplation. If we look at recent significant events with this in mind,we may see deliberate planning behind them. We know the liberal mantra "never let a crisis go to waste",but that can be especially true of one that has been planned out well in advance. We should not be too quick to go to arms in a situation of civil unrest without consideration of all the angles. Like are we being flushed out for sinister reasons? Are we being canalized into a kill zone? Are the thugs and looters being used as decoys by Govt. types that wish us ill will?

Am I being paranoid? Maybe not,with the knowledge of what this administration is capable of and what their end goal is. They are ruthless and evil and cunning. JMHO.
my1911s, 40nascar and Parnelli like this.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:07   #9

I think yer on to something my1911s...
Old 11-13-2015, 11:08   #10

Sorry if this has already been posted somewhere, I looked and couldn't find it. This is the mentality out there.

Neil Cavuto Schools Student Who Wants Free College
Old 11-13-2015, 11:40   #11

This hunger strike individual at Mizzou (Butler) ...his father earned 8.4 million dollars last year as a V.P. of Union Pacific Railroad for marketing and sales. How is that for being the "fortunate son" of a 1 percenter. ? Certainly doesn't make him a 99 percenter , not by a stretch, how much oppression you reckon he experienced that being a millionaire's son couldn't wash away at the end of the day?

But back to your post...Oh man things are progressing along nicely for whomever holds the playbook. Has little impact on my life right now other than SMH , (as the cool kids tweet...if I was a twit ter)!

The one group really chided the young Asian girl for expressing her views in the safety comfort sanctum on campus, not cool, not cool by any stretch..."get in line little Gal, if you're going to share in our limelight." What a Richard move.

GOP is trying to capture this vote?...Nah nottachance!!

Crazy crazy world huh?

Seems to spur this song in my head, so I'll add it to my post while I think about crazy college campuses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez7P6nNPWqs

The legacy of the sixties, the hippies are in charge. I dig the music, but I'll pass on the Maoist commie BS!! pEACE!! i guess!!

You think Soros smokes weed? I bet he wishes I did.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:44   #12

I wonder how long it will be before ol Bill Ayers starts an on campus bomb making school.... I'm sure if the students demanded it it would happen as they're giving them everything that they want.
spacewolf223 likes this.
Old 11-13-2015, 12:00   #13

I am the worlds worst at leading threads astray...but I clicked on my own link and it goes into an iron butterfly inagoddadavida song, I forgot how good the drum solo is..JRed might dig it...drums and all....oops was that pc? still good Man.
Parnelli, shootnpoot and JRedHorse like this.
Old 11-13-2015, 12:01   #14

Originally Posted by Parnelli View Post
I wonder how long it will be before ol Bill Ayers starts an on campus bomb making school.... I'm sure if the students demanded it it would happen as they're giving them everything that they want.
He writes childrens books now I think...how fitting
Old 11-13-2015, 12:22   #15

Glimmer of hope?

We Dissent | The Claremont Independent

Claremont McKenna student newspaper applauded for standing up to 'campus cry-bullies' twitchy.com
Old 11-13-2015, 12:27   #16

Yeah... I've seen them spacewolf...
Old 11-13-2015, 12:36   #17

Yeah... I've seen them spacewolf...
who does this to kids? Jihad ain't pretty!!
Old 11-13-2015, 12:52   #18

Originally Posted by spacewolf223 View Post
who does this to kids? Jihad ain't pretty!!
Hate filled racists who think that they know what's right for everyone else. We have a lot of them right here in America these days; unfortunately for us there's a lot of them in power in DC.
grumpy_old_man likes this.
Old 11-13-2015, 20:29   #19
anti-capitalist

Zany^^^
Old 11-13-2015, 21:27   #20
Operation:Mindcrime

Hate filled racists who think that they know what's right for everyone else.
Worked pretty darn well in Nazi Germany!

Theres a revolution calling you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Scorpion of Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 12:18   #21

Originally Posted by Scorpion of Mars View Post
Worked pretty darn well in Nazi Germany!
And china... and the U.S.S.R.... and Cuba... and Viet Nam... and a thousand other crapholes around the globe.
fishslayerbob likes this.
Old 11-15-2015, 18:32   #22

So is this like the million mom march, that only had 10,000 or somethin?

Old 11-15-2015, 18:39   #23

Originally Posted by Scorpion of Mars View Post
So is this like the million mom march, that only had 10,000 or somethin?
Its that whole "Million Man Math" thing raising its head again. I dare say most of the marchers at these leftist events can't count past 10 unless they're wearing sandals.

Even then they have to stop at 20.

Grumpy
fishslayerbob likes this.
grumpy_old_man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 20:04   #24

Naw Grumpy they only count the ones on the left ...

Racist! - the standard cry of the leftist when losing an argument...

shootnpoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 20:17   #25

Originally Posted by grumpy_old_man View Post
Its that whole "Million Man Math" thing raising its head again. I dare say most of the marchers at these leftist events can't count past 10 unless they're wearing sandals.

Even then they have to stop at 20.
Polydactyly = 24 (parents did drugs)

Hey thats like their super delegate system, they are extra, useless, not supposed to be there, and result in an abnormally high count!