Not well known fact about Mercer - Shooting Sports Forum

News and Political Forum News and Politics spoken here!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By hottarod
  • 3 Post By grumpy_old_man
  • 4 Post By Paco
  • 1 Post By magnomark
  • 1 Post By Robin185

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2015, 00:35   #1

Not well known fact about Mercer

He was "interested" in magick(Aleister Crowley), spiritualism and the occult. In other words, he was a satanist.

It is not likely that the propaganda machine will let this item out.
Momo and fishslayerbob like this.
hottarod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 07:01   #2

Originally Posted by hottarod View Post
He was "interested" in magick(Aleister Crowley), spiritualism and the occult. In other words, he was a satanist.

It is not likely that the propaganda machine will let this item out.
Here's some more on that: Oregon Shooter Christopher Harper-Mercer's Occult Connection | Beginning And End

And you're right, the official line is that he was "mentally disturbed".

EVIL is not an allowable word in PC America. And "possessed of the spirit of evil" is a concept that the MSM will just laugh at - but I can't think of a better example of someone embodying the spirit of evil in the recent past, can you?

Grumpy
grumpy_old_man is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 00:10   #3

And they tried to make him out as some kind of Christian, conservative republican. What a lying sack of s... those MSM people are. Those evil libtards know no boundrys. I hope they are taken out by the muslims (satanists) that they embrace.
40nascar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-25-2015, 06:22   #4
LIB-PROG NEMESIS

What I find odd/interesting is that he specifically targeted Christians, during the event.

What I find despicable is this fact that he targeted a specific religious group was brushed aside by many in the media. Moreover, a false narrative...including doctoring his photo to change his physical features...was being crafted that he was some right-wing nut job.

What I find disgraceful is that, before the bodies were cold and the evidence was fully known about the event, our feckless boy-king was out calling for stricter gun control measures, including citing countries which implemented all-out gun bans as the examples the USA should follow.

"We know that other countries, in response to one mass shooting, have been able to craft laws that almost eliminate mass shootings. Friends of ours, allies of ours -- Great Britain, Australia, countries like ours. So we know there are ways to prevent it."

Yeah, the so-called "ways to prevent it", is to "prevent" Americans from exercising their 2A.

Lastly, he openly admitted that he was politicizing the Oregon college shooting. And, he encouraged us all to do the same.

"And, of course, what’s also routine is that somebody, somewhere will comment and say, Obama politicized this issue. Well, this is something we should politicize. It is relevant to our common life together, to the body politic."

If you're still wondering where ODoobie falls on the 2A, you need only to read his own words.

And, if you think he's bad...the current 'Dem front-runner is the poster child for anti-2A rhetoric.
Old 10-25-2015, 15:55   #5
hostilenativelibertarian.

Location: Oragun-still clinging to my religion,guns,and sour mash!Livin near the most godless American city.
The real problem here in this country is/and has been the uncontrolled and libtard influenced press!Until such a time as when the conservatives can influence the poison pushing treasonous mongrels that influence the press dogs-the longer we will have to endure the pain of their lies and distorted fantacies that they call facts.I am not going to example as how we can influence them as that will have to be covered by the individuals that actually accomplish said task-but I am sure that it will entail some heavy handed tactics in order to even get their attention-due to the fact that the amount of time that they have had to get away with distorting the truth,and diseminating their falsities to the world.They have become a well polished act!
We still have at our disposal the greatest communicational system ever known to man-in the internet.We need to learn how to use it effectively,and out manuver,and correct the presses false information syndrome by supplying correct onfo and applying it in opposition to the the press.Smother them in it!That is the only resolve that I can argue-to cure their corrupt way of doing business.
fishslayerbob likes this.
Don't bother me-I'm reloading!
magnomark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2015, 17:41   #6

Disgusting how the media altered his photo to not only make him appear white, he is sooooo white he looks like Powder with horn rims.

The whiter, the more evil, so they want us to believe. And didn't they try that same stunt with that fired reporter who shot those news-people? After first hiding the identity as long as possible?
Momo likes this.

Last edited by Robin185; 10-25-2015 at 17:43. Reason: typo
Robin185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2015, 14:40   #7

All I can say is that these evil idiots are shooting the wrong people in America.