Mo-Rod Mo-Rod Barrel Stabilizer & Mo-Reaper Hooded Front Sight/Muzzle Brake for the Ruger Mini-14/30

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2012, 07:43   #1
KMOSuper Vendor
Super Vendor
Points: 20,712, Level: 90 Points: 20,712, Level: 90 Points: 20,712, Level: 90
Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9% Activity: 0.9%
Last Achievements

Postal Service Gouging Retailers

Since I've heard similar complaints from other retailers, I now realize there is a determined effort by the US Postal Service to put the squeeze on small businesses using the USPS for shipping. I've found that the USPS has deployed an extra level of scrutiny on items shipped with stamps.com postage applied. Clearly, the USPS union views stamps.com as a threat to Federal workers, since waiting in line for "high touch" customer service at the post office is no longer necessary for those using the discounted rates through stamps.com. My local office has even been adding "postage due" notices on packages sent to Mo-Rod.com customers. The USPS is clearly desperate for cash, and they are trying to gouge small businesses to stay afloat financially. The bottom line...the USPS is effectively doubling our shipping expenses, and we have little choice but to comply in order to keep them off our back (and not "lose" our shipments). We will do our best to minimize the impact of shipping expense increases on our customers...