Perfect Union banner
725K views 1K replies 500 participants last post by  qcarr 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are the rules:

A description of the firearms and Images only.
All and any Ruger Mini Ranch rifles allowed.
Creativity is a plus.
Lets keep this clean and simple for future posters.

So lets see them….

#9 · (Edited)
You guys have some NICE mini's. Well, I'll throw in my rag LOL....:D The first photo is with wood, Red/Green dot sight, homemade barrel shroud, cut barrel to 16'' with a Phantom suppressor. I removed the iron sights, I've had catarac surgery and detached retina surgery 3 times so iron sights really don't do me any favors, ha. The second photo same gun dressed in black, ATI stock...spray and pray.:D

#15 ·
187xxx Mini-14 Ranch Rifle. The barrel has been threaded for a silencer, and the gas block has been made adjustable.

This it what it looks like right now.

I've also tried some different configurations:

This is with an Amega Ranges rail, synthetic stock, and a HK-style sling attatchment. Works really well.

Synthetick stock, Amega rail and Aimpoint:

Same configuration as above, but with wooden stock:

...and with the silencer. The silencer looks (and is) a bit long, making the rifle front heavy. However, this is a modular silencer, so if i remove two or three modules it is a lot more compact, but still performs very well.

And one last picture, just for show...

#18 ·
Here she is at the range wearing an EoTech 512 on an Aimtech Scout Rail. Stock is a Tapco Desert Earth style. Accustrut 2 and Mason Muzzle Break also on there.
View attachment 17131

Here she is wearing a simple 1.75-4X Bushnell Optic on a B-Square Side Mount. Stock is a Tapco Desert Earth style. Accustrut 2 and Mason Muzzle Break also on there.
View attachment 17132
Ive seen your youtube videos, nice work!

#28 ·
Interrogative - request assistance

Warm greetings there, Rockman ~

Sharp looking weapon you got there.

I'm interested in the scope mount you've got on your Mini. Like you I've got a Tapco stock, but am not pleased with the upper hand-guard where my red-dot is forward mounted. I think the 'system' connecting this upper is cheesy and have concerns that it ain't holding a good 'zero'. Thinking about slapping my factory-made upper back on (like you've got).

Anyway, got some questions to run by ya':

1. Who makes that scope mount you're using and how much does it cost?

2. Is it difficult to install?

3. Does it have Picitinny rails?

4. Have you experienced any ejection 'stoppages' due to the close proximity of the mount? is she cycling well for you with that outfit?

5. Do you find the spent casings ejecting forward? asking this 'cause I'm lefty with long-guns.

:) Thanks kindly for your assistance. Adios...

Respectfully,
Billy
ex-Navy frogman
northern Michigan (Lower Peninsula)

"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes." Psalm 118:8-9 [AV]

Web-log: http://TheHoffmannREPORT.blogspot.com/

#29 ·
What he said.

Wondering what mount that is also. I've been hem-hawing about getting one like that. Read a good number of negative reports about them loosening after a few hundred rounds, thus losing zero. Trying to get something that I can put on and not lose zero with. I've got a Tapco fusion just like it and the issue with putting a sight on the upper handguard is you have to take it off to really clean it. Getting sick of re-zeroing everytime I clean it.

#31 · (Edited)
my ATI tactical mini

Hi, all. my name is jim and here is my mini. it has an NCStar reddot and flashlight, an extended bottom rail from Midway, Academy sports front pistol grip, single point sling and case, 5mW green laser from Dealextreme and Ruger factory 20 and 30 round mags. The pistol is a Taurus 24/7 Pro .45 with 5 12 round mags and if all else fails i have the Gerber, which, i'm told, was almost Marine issue but they went with something cheaper. I love the folding and collapsable stock. this gun is so versitile, the multiple rails allowed me to add lots of useful "stuff" to make it truly badass!

ok guys i cant post the pics over here, the thing says the pics are already on my other post. so go to: http://perfectunion.com/vb/showthread.php?t=73944 to see the pics unless one ov you can help

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.