Perfect Union banner

The free state of Indiana

9K views 54 replies 29 participants last post by  Boone 
#1 ·
I am the first flat lander to post and I claim this thread in the name of the free state of Indiana.

IN real news....

If you live near La Porte IN go check out the Kingsbury shooting range (219-393-1128 for directions and information), you will not be disappointed.

#2 ·
I will not be out done by a durn yankee Hoosier....I will be the second poster to this forum....representing the fine Hoosier gun owners in the hills of southern Indiana! :lol:

#3 ·
Not sure about Kentucky

Hello

I am located in Kentucky near Frankfort. But was not sure if this forum or South Central was more appropriate.

Jim S.

#4 ·
jumpluff said:
I will not be out done by a durn yankee Hoosier....I will be the second poster to this forum....representing the fine Hoosier gun owners in the hills of southern Indiana! :lol:
We need to stand united in our sportsman's paradise! And besides you are just jealous that I have the Lake (Michigan) and Kingsbury!:D :blink:

#6 ·
JimS said:
Hello

I am located in Kentucky near Frankfort. But was not sure if this forum or South Central was more appropriate.

Jim S.
Join us Jim....it is no further for me to get to Frankfort Ky. that it is to the north border of Indiana! :)

#8 ·
welcome slide38s.....I am a bit lonely down here in the south....all of you are concentrated up north! :(

#10 ·
Well, realize I am not from Indiana - but I am a little further south than you are - maybe we need a North versus South competition of some type.:lol:

jumpluff said:
welcome slide38s.....I am a bit lonely down here in the south....all of you are concentrated up north! :(

#12 ·
JimS said:
Well, realize I am not from Indiana - but I am a little further south than you are - maybe we need a North versus South competition of some type.:lol:
I am game Jim!

#16 ·
Online competition

I have been thinking about an online competition we could have for our South vs. North competition. How about a competition based on the funniest story on ourselves?

JimS

#17 ·
JimS said:
I have been thinking about an online competition we could have for our South vs. North competition. How about a competition based on the funniest story on ourselves?

JimS
But I have done so many stupid things....where to begin? :lol:

#20 ·
NW IN here! I shoot IDPA at NPCC!.... At least I shot the qualifier last month! Was supposed to go shoot a combined steel plate match, but the wife got home from work WAY late, and wouldnt have made it..... So I went to work.... Yes, I am an Idiot!

#23 ·
Another Kentuckian invading the Hoosier state....Daddy is a bigtime Hoosier hailing from Jeffersonville and has always proved to me that the Hoosiers are pretty nice folks. Meanwhile, a hop, skip and a jump across the Ohio river, I sit, forever looking for an alternative to Knob Creek Gun Range. Give me a shout if there is a range in a 50 mile radius that is worth the high priced gasoline. Knob Creek is a nice little range but way to crowded since they seem to hold the monopoly around here.

#25 ·
Welcome Red450....sorry for the slow response....computer has had its panties in a bunch for a week or so....:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.