I went to the range again after my tune-up
I took my M1A Supermatch and bedded it into my new Pro-Mag Archangel stock. I installed a titanium nitrided gas piston, an adjustable gas valve for minimum op-rod slam, an op-rod buffer to lessen the slam against the receiver. I did some trigger polish work that reduced the National Match trigger job from 5 to 4lbs. I did a hammer lightening job that reduced the hammer mass by about 35-40% for quicker lock-up. I just installed my new IJK 10-40x50 non-illuminated scope (pretty good for the money) onto my Basset Machine scope mount using high quality scope rings. Cheap scope rings are the scourge of scopes in my opinion. Most negative scope effects are directly linked to cheap rings. Ammo was Russian Wolf 150 gr. (I still have a bunch of it around). My first day at the range with my current set up and shot this 10 round group at 100 yards. I'm pretty happy with the results.