Perfect Union banner

M14 Family Photos

19K views 47 replies 18 participants last post by  H2O MAN 
#1 · (Edited)

Changes since the picture was taken: The rifle on top has been sold and the stock on the bottom has also been sold.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks! I've shot the bottom two, the Crazy Horse MK14 SEI Mod 0 and the MK14 SEI Mod 1.
The Mod 0 shot sub MOA and the Mod 1 shoots MOA. The Mod 0 was recently upgraded by SEI and is unfired.
The Mod 1 (bottom) has about 1500 rounds through it and is my current favorite.

That's really incredible! I never even thought of putting different stocks on them.
Thanks! The M14 now has many stock options that were not available just a few years ago.
This is a direct result of the GWOT and the ongoing military M14 modernization program.
The M14 enthusiast never had it so good - ammo is a little hard to come by though.

Visit http://M14HDW.US for more.

#12 ·
H2O Man, What is the weight of M21A5 CH EBR SASS?

And, what type of range results do you get from your M21A5 Light RRM (@ 100 yards)? I'm just finishing up the upgrades to my Polytech, which is somewhat similar. Knowing what others have shot serves as a guide and is really helpful.

I'm am just waiting for the snow to melt so I can get out to the range. More snow is coming tonight. I'll let you all know how it goes at the range once I get out to it.

#13 · (Edited)
H2O Man, What is the weight of M21A5 CH EBR SASS?
Details as pictured.

OAL with suppressor is 49.25" to 52.50"
Total weight is 18 lbs. / 0.0 Oz.
Weight less mag, ammo and suppressor is 14 Lbs. / 7.0 Oz.

I can't wait to hit the local 700+ range with this beauty

... what type of range results do you get from your M21A5 Light RRM (@ 100 yards)? I'm just finishing up the upgrades to my Polytech, which is somewhat similar. Knowing what others have shot serves as a guide and is really helpful.
Me and the M21A5 Light RRM shot minute of man at 100 yards off hand :)

#24 ·
Looking at your rifles, H2O Man, it feels like I'm in a gun shop.
You have such a wide example range of EBR gear.
What scope is that on your mod 1 in your most recent picture?
They all look sharp as can be. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you.

That's a Leupold Mark 4 1.5-5x20mm MR/T 168 gr M2 with an illuminated SPR.
The scope, rings and SAGE DCSB are now seeing action on my newest EBR.

MK14 CQB 16 type SEI

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.