Handgun Misc All handguns that don't fit elsewhere!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 21:21   #1
Points: 2,329, Level: 29 Points: 2,329, Level: 29 Points: 2,329, Level: 29
Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3% Activity: 1.3%
Last Achievements

Got A New Toy Today!

A friend of mine bought a Kel Tec PLR 16 and we were playing around with it at the range one day. (I knew I shoulda never shot it 'cause I'd want one.) So began the search for a place that actually had them in stock. Finally, our local gun shop got their grubby mitts on 10 of them. I had to make one mine. This thing is a beast. Had no FTF or FTE issues even though I was feeding it Tulammo. For anyone who hasn't tried one of these out, this thing is light, accurate, and easy to tear down for cleaning. It is also loud as hell and will get you the "stinkeye" from the rangemaster. The only really bad thing is that you need to add a handguard. Why Kel Tec doesn't do this in the first place is anybody's guess. This will surely ride along as my "trunk monkey" on roadtrips or ventures into bad parts-o-town. Nice for anyone wanting to have some AR fun without dropping a grand. And yes...you can one-hand it. I'm sure there are a few gun snobs out there in the world who'll class this kind of weapon as "useful as a pecker on a post", but man it is fun to shoot!
Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote