Perfect Union banner

Wife and I introduced someone new to shooting today

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  gayblade 
#1 ·
This weekend, my wifes best friend, who moved away from our area a year or so ago, was in town for a visit. She had shown interest in learning to shoot and maybe getting her concealed carry and a gun for self defence one day. This afternoon, my wife and I were avble to get her to our shooting spot. Before today, the only time she had ever shot a firearm was several years ago when she fired a shotgun at a local turkey shoot. This afternoon she was able to shoot several of my wife and my handguns. GSG 1911 .22 semi, Browning Buckmark .22 semi, Taurus Tracker 9 shot .22 revvolver, S&W model 60 .357 Mag, S&W Model 65 Lady Smith .357 Mag (we let her shoot the two S&W .357's using .38SP rounds, didn't want to scare her off). Also she got to see me demonstrate my MMC AR15 shooting .223 and also some.22 with the conversion kit. She had a great time and I'm sure we have another shooter added to the ranks. Lot's of fun today.
Donnie D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.